Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,588 members, 7,944,767 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 01:16 AM

Things You Should Never Attempt In Any Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things You Should Never Attempt In Any Relationship (403 Views)

My Girlfriend And Her Friend Are Into Secret Cult But Never Attempt To Harm Me / Can Any Relationship Last Without Finance? / Any Relationship Expert Help Me Before I Lose Myself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Things You Should Never Attempt In Any Relationship by Andrew4343(m): 1:40pm On Nov 18, 2019
CHEAT

This is where it gets critical, the worst case in any relationship, that is CHEAT. This is where it is difficult to many or most people. To have a faithful partner is the most important part. But looking at what is going on. We get tired of our partners when the relationship last long. Some get fed up because they were expecting a particular thing in the relationship. It is rare to find a faithful partner, because there are no signs to know who is faithful or not. Cheating breaks, " love, respect, trust and the dream to spend your life with that person. Try as much as you can to gain control over your selfish desire over the right decisions.
COMPARE THEM

Comparison can never come to your mind, trying to evaluate between your current lover with your ex-lover to their face. Even if you have a period of unforgettable moment with your ex-lover, you should not bring it to your current affair. Do not make your partner to feel he or she is not good enough to your taste. When you brought about this particular issue, then you are giving your partner reason to give up you and get fed up.

SNOOP

When it comes to this, a lot of people participate in this particular act, going through their partner's phone. Remember that cell-phones are meant to be a private property. If you snoop at your partner's private life is an act of mistrust. Snooping only leads to problem, either you get caught or you will find something destructive and something you misinterpret that only leads to misunderstanding. Learn to look away and hope for the best.

KEEPING SCORE / GRUDGE

This is one of the major case. Bringing up the past and forgot that once love is concern. You should only think of the present and not the past. This goes to the two parties. Learn to bury and mistakes, words and unfulfilled promise. Never bring those past incidence when something occurs. It destroys the one thing call forgiveness for both partners and so they will keep grudges. When this respects often, then breaking up will be the next choice.

NOT SUPPORTING THEM

You should always have your partner's back in every situation necessary. To address it through the female angle. As the man, you are her rock and who she rely on in most situation. When you do not effort on matters concerning their well-being, then you become an option for them. Try to make her understand your state of life and your capability, It gives most ladies that understand their man the ability to channel few responsibility to their own accord.

For full articles.
Source: www.advates.com

For this mean topic.
Source: https://www.advates.com/2019/11/things-you-should-never-attempt-in-any.html?m=1
Re: Things You Should Never Attempt In Any Relationship by Abfinest007(m): 2:11pm On Nov 18, 2019
everyone is now a relationship expert but we still have broken marriages
Re: Things You Should Never Attempt In Any Relationship by Andrew4343(m): 2:22pm On Nov 18, 2019
Abfinest007:
everyone is now a relationship expert but we still have broken marriages

Because the generation ignore most things about relationship, which you're ignorant to make such comment.

(1) (Reply)

Using Fancy Words To Impress Girls In Those Days: Give Your Testimonies Here / Show Us Your Pick Up Lines. / I Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.