Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,505 members, 7,932,640 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 10:32 AM

Yahaya Bello Has Ordered My Assassination - SDP Guber Candidate, Natasha Akpoti - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello Has Ordered My Assassination - SDP Guber Candidate, Natasha Akpoti (330 Views)

Kogi SDP Guber Candidate, Ajaka, Escapes Assassination As Campaign Turns Violent / See What Governor Yahaya Bello Has Turned FFK To (Photo) / Kogi Election: SDP Candidate, Natasha Akpoti Berates INEC For Disqualifying Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Yahaya Bello Has Ordered My Assassination - SDP Guber Candidate, Natasha Akpoti by amebogistng(m): 3:14pm On Nov 18, 2019
The Social Democratic Party, SDP, governorship candidate in Kogi State, Natasha Akpoti, has alleged that Yahaya Bello has ordered her assassination.

She made this statement on Monday via her official twitter page. Akpoti wrote: “Gov Yahaya Bello has ordered for my assassination.”

Recall that Akpoti on Sunday called for the cancellation of the ongoing gubernatorial election in Kogi Central and part of Lokoja, the state capital.

Akpoti said that “what happened in Kogi Central and other parts of the state was a far cry from a credible election,” hence the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, should cancel the elections and conduct a rerun.

She made the call in a statement she personally signed and issued on Sunday.

According to Akpoti: “Ballot boxes were destroyed and burnt in Okene, Adavi, Ajaokuta and Ogori Magongo and Okehi Local government areas and other parts of the state.”

She added that her party’s official agents were tied and intimidated.

Source: https://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/yahaya-bello-has-ordered-my.html

Re: Yahaya Bello Has Ordered My Assassination - SDP Guber Candidate, Natasha Akpoti by amebogistng(m): 3:15pm On Nov 18, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Yahaya Bello Has Ordered My Assassination - SDP Guber Candidate, Natasha Akpoti by amebogistng(m): 3:16pm On Nov 18, 2019
Re: Yahaya Bello Has Ordered My Assassination - SDP Guber Candidate, Natasha Akpoti by Mynd44: 3:48pm On Nov 18, 2019

(1)

CTA Calls For Cancellation Of Kogi Governorship Poll Over Widespread Violence / Battle For 2023 Presidency,media Chat With PANPIEC Director Of Publicity / Why Are All Areas Taken Over By Fulani Poor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.