Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,199 members, 7,925,721 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 09:18 PM

I Need To Get My Younger Brother A Girlfriend (with Picture) - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need To Get My Younger Brother A Girlfriend (with Picture) (764 Views)

Cougar Dating In Nigeria(olderwomen Interested In Dating Younger Men In Nigeria) / I NEED A GIRLFRIEND / My Younger Sister Need A Boy Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Need To Get My Younger Brother A Girlfriend (with Picture) by doejohn: 11:43am On Nov 19, 2010
He is 29 in London and he is single - his girlfriend of 3 yrs broke up with him in August and he hasnt made an effort to date someone esle since. his number is 07939238195 and email is alluredrose@gmail.com.

Only girls in London or UK should make contact please

please disturb his phone with calls and emails becos i hate the fact that he no longer interested in a relationship. his picture is below.

Re: I Need To Get My Younger Brother A Girlfriend (with Picture) by tbabez(f): 11:50am On Nov 19, 2010
awwwwwwww hez so handsome!! wish him d best of luck in all his endeavours,
Re: I Need To Get My Younger Brother A Girlfriend (with Picture) by phantom23: 11:53am On Nov 19, 2010
Are you trying to set up ur brother for another disaster or what?
If he doesnt get over his present state himself, another r/ship will end in a disaster, thats if he can even sustain one now.
What he needs is some counselling and 'getting a grip'
At 29, you should be man enough to handle any situation!!!!
Re: I Need To Get My Younger Brother A Girlfriend (with Picture) by star4(f): 11:55am On Nov 19, 2010
aw I hope he knows you have done this! lol or you will be in serious Wahala!
Re: I Need To Get My Younger Brother A Girlfriend (with Picture) by allahji(m): 11:57am On Nov 19, 2010
u try! gud sista,y u no runs u frnd 4am!
Re: I Need To Get My Younger Brother A Girlfriend (with Picture) by googles: 11:58am On Nov 19, 2010
OOooh F[i]u[/i]ck me . . . .I love the baby so much. shez so cute  kiss
Re: I Need To Get My Younger Brother A Girlfriend (with Picture) by allahji(m): 12:01pm On Nov 19, 2010
grin dis 1 even if na dash
Re: I Need To Get My Younger Brother A Girlfriend (with Picture) by kay177(m): 12:06pm On Nov 19, 2010
doejohn:

He is 29 in London and he is single - his girlfriend of 3 yrs broke up with him in August and he hasnt made an effort to date someone esle since. his number is 07939238195 and email is alluredrose@gmail.com.

Only girls in London or UK should make contact please

please disturb his phone with calls and emails becos i hate the fact that he no longer interested in a relationship. his picture is below.

Since your brother arranged a white girl to have  his papers,  And after 3 years the contract ended,  so why are you so concerned helping him to look for a wife,  Moreover,  he hasnt sent you to do that for him.You are the one sending yourself. Thats too Duggy angry shocked
Re: I Need To Get My Younger Brother A Girlfriend (with Picture) by iice(f): 4:59am On Nov 20, 2010

(1)

Lets Chat On Bbm 2349bb38 / Happy Birthday To Austushi1, Risky Mallam, And ... / 042 Link Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.