Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,821 members, 7,876,108 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 09:51 AM

"Moses Receives The Law On The Mountain" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Moses Receives The Law On The Mountain" (145 Views)

TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) / TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) / It Is Not The Law Of Moses But God Himself That Tells Us To Give First Fruit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Moses Receives The Law On The Mountain" by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 18, 2019
Exodus 24:

12 Then the Lord told Moses, “Go up to me on the mountain and stay[a] there. I’ll give you stone tablets with the instruction and law that I’ve written to teach the people.”[b]

13 So Moses got up, along with Joshua his servant, and went up on the mountain of God. 14 He told the elders, “Wait here for us until we return to you. Look, Aaron and Hur are with you, and whoever has a dispute, let him come to them.”

15 When Moses went up on the mountain, the cloud covered it. 16 The glory of the Lord settled on Mount Sinai, and the cloud covered it for six days. Then on the seventh day he called to Moses from within the cloud. 17 To the Israelis[c] the appearance of the glory of the Lord was like a consuming fire on top of the mountain. 18 When Moses went up on the mountain, he went into the center of the cloud and was on the mountain for 40 days and 40 nights.

(1) (Reply)

Preaching CHRIST JESUS CRUCIFIED / Beautiful Qur'anic Recitation / Our Daily Bread, The Good Seed, The Word For Today-November 20, 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.