Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,954 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:34 AM

The Honeymoon- Episode 4 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Honeymoon- Episode 4 (196 Views)

The Honeymoon- Episode 2 / Simi And Adekunle Gold Honeymoon In Cape Town / Dikko Nwachukwu And Zainab Balogun On Honeymoon In Thailand (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Honeymoon- Episode 4 by nstr: 6:51pm On Nov 18, 2019
Foluke spoke again. "I am sorry Dayo, it is not as if I had sex like that but there was this thing that happened to me when I was a child, around nine years or so, I was too naive to know that it could have led to me being deflowered."

"Really?" Dayo answered absent mindedly.

"Dayo please believe me," Foluke continued, "I am telling you the truth. I was too young to understand then but I sensed everything was not just right as at the time I was going through the experience."

"My family stayed in a 'face to face' apartment at that time. I had to stay alone at home for some weeks because I just finished my Common Entrance Examination and was awaiting admission into Junior Secondary School . Our neighbour's son, Ade was also in the same shoes with me, so both of us were left at home after our parents would have gone to their various workplaces.

My mother was a cleaner at a Bank a little bit far away from home while my Dad was a Driver at a table water factory. Ade's mother was no longer living with her husband. She left him some years back after a major quarel taking Ade's younger siblings with her. Ade was a very good and obedient boy, so both of us got along. His own father worked as a security man at a nearby plastic manufacturing company. Read full story:https://bluenexter..com/2019/11/the-honeymoon-episode-3_18.html

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Acounts For Sale 6yrs Up / (DOWNLOAD) Ice Prince Ft Blue7fame—give A Phuck / [music] Duncan Mighty – Ikebe Bisola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.