Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,219 members, 7,880,806 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:13 AM

Hope Olusegun Aroke: Fraudster Coordinates Yahoo Yahoo Operations From Prison - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hope Olusegun Aroke: Fraudster Coordinates Yahoo Yahoo Operations From Prison (58601 Views)

Olusegun Akinlade ‘Shadow Walker’ Indicted For Wire Fraud / Pastor Olusegun Oyetunji Arrested For Taking Nude Photos Of His Female Members / Two Men Kneel Down To Thank God After Their Release From Prison In Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hope Olusegun Aroke: Fraudster Coordinates Yahoo Yahoo Operations From Prison by englishmart(m): 7:12am On Nov 19, 2019
Bonapart:
in a sanner country he will be hanged
Saner countries don't do capital punishments. Maybe you don't know.

1 Like

Re: Hope Olusegun Aroke: Fraudster Coordinates Yahoo Yahoo Operations From Prison by frankoben(m): 7:30am On Nov 19, 2019
It's in his blood, old habits hardly die off....
Re: Hope Olusegun Aroke: Fraudster Coordinates Yahoo Yahoo Operations From Prison by Surulereman(m): 8:11am On Nov 19, 2019
jimharry21:
Coordinating prison warders to coordinate yahoo jobs shocked
Exactly. Can't achieve it without the assistance and compromise of Prison officials. One Shit-hole of a country.
Re: Hope Olusegun Aroke: Fraudster Coordinates Yahoo Yahoo Operations From Prison by Kennyswagzz: 8:20am On Nov 19, 2019
jimyjames:

thought your brothers are saints? what is your senior brother doing in prison?
what is your brother also doing in prison?
Re: Hope Olusegun Aroke: Fraudster Coordinates Yahoo Yahoo Operations From Prison by abbasajao(m): 8:24am On Nov 19, 2019
Low budget Mompha
Re: Hope Olusegun Aroke: Fraudster Coordinates Yahoo Yahoo Operations From Prison by baratech: 8:25am On Nov 19, 2019
Na wa o
Re: Hope Olusegun Aroke: Fraudster Coordinates Yahoo Yahoo Operations From Prison by jimyjames(m): 8:39am On Nov 19, 2019
Kennyswagzz:

my brother is not a saint, you claim your brother is a saint what is a saint doing in prison?
Re: Hope Olusegun Aroke: Fraudster Coordinates Yahoo Yahoo Operations From Prison by Kennyswagzz: 8:50am On Nov 19, 2019
jimyjames:

my brother is not a saint, you claim your brother is a saint what is a saint doing in prison?
when did I claim my brothers are saint? I only said your brothers are more criminally minded than any other tribe and people in africagringrin
Re: Hope Olusegun Aroke: Fraudster Coordinates Yahoo Yahoo Operations From Prison by jimyjames(m): 8:50am On Nov 19, 2019
Kennyswagzz:
what took my brother to prison is the same thing that took your brother to prison, which is fraud, what I don't understand is why is your brother there since you claim you and your afonja brothers are saints
Re: Hope Olusegun Aroke: Fraudster Coordinates Yahoo Yahoo Operations From Prison by jimyjames(m): 8:53am On Nov 19, 2019
Kennyswagzz:
when did I claim my brothers are saint? I only said your brothers are more criminally minded than any other tribe and people in africagringrin

afonja lol I said it before after the tears comes the confession grin
Re: Hope Olusegun Aroke: Fraudster Coordinates Yahoo Yahoo Operations From Prison by Kennyswagzz: 9:03am On Nov 19, 2019
jimyjames:

what took my brother to prison is the same thing that took your brother to prison, which is fraud, what I don't understand is why is your brother there since you claim you and your afonja brothers are saints
igbos are criminals you knowgringrin
Re: Hope Olusegun Aroke: Fraudster Coordinates Yahoo Yahoo Operations From Prison by Kennyswagzz: 9:04am On Nov 19, 2019
jimyjames:

afonja lol I said it before after the tears comes the confession grin
abi this one dey and ni? You nor fit read
Re: Hope Olusegun Aroke: Fraudster Coordinates Yahoo Yahoo Operations From Prison by futurism: 9:23am On Nov 19, 2019
GistMore11:

Investigation revealed that he masterminded the commission of internet scam worth over $100, 000, OOO (One Million Dollars) whilst serving his jail term.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2677095698979570&id=509762239046271

Bia, blocker abi blocka or bioga or blogga okay blogger.. Which kind school you go to write that nonsense up there? Ngwanu, go an collect ur school fees
Re: Hope Olusegun Aroke: Fraudster Coordinates Yahoo Yahoo Operations From Prison by christtar(m): 9:32am On Nov 19, 2019
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, Lagos Zonal Office has uncover that Hope Olusegun Aroke a convicted internet fraudster currently serving a 24 years jail term is still in active communication with other high valued targets that are currently being investigated for various offences relating to computer fraud and money laundering
Investigation revealed that he masterminded the commission of internet scam worth over $1000, 000.00 (One million Dollars) whilst serving his jail term.
The Convict in active collusion with officials of the Kirikiri Maximum Prison got admitted into Nigerian Police Force Hospital, Falomo from where he is usually accompanied by Prisons officials to lodge into Hotels and meet with his wife and two children as well as attending clubs, pool parties and other social functions.
While he is supposedly serving jail term, investigation revealed that the suspect used a fictitious name (Akinwunmi Sorinmade) to open two bank accounts with First bank PLC and Gtbank PLC, He bought a property at Fountain Spring Estate, Lekki Lagos in 2018,Aroke also bought a Lexus RX 350 2018 model registered in his wife name, Maria Jennifer Aroke.
The operatives of the EFCC also discover that the convict has express access to internet and mobile phone devices while in the custody of the Nigeria Correctional Service, Kirikiri Maximum Prison.
The Convict being in possession of his wife’s bank account token in prison custody transferred N3,500,000 (Three million, five hundrerd Thousand Naira) from Maria Jennifer Aroke’s GTBank account number 0161538696 on 11th of November 2019.
He also bought a four bedroom duplex at plot 12, Deji Fadoju Street, Megamounds Estate Lekki County Homes , Lekki for the sum of N48,000,000.00 sometimes in 2015 while his trial was ongoing,

The EFCC has since swing into action seizing all the proceeds of crime traced to Olusegun Aroke

It will be recalled that sometimes in January, 2016 Hope Olusegun Aroke, 25, was arraigned before Justice Okunnu on a two-count charge bordering on obtaining money by false pretence; cheque cloning, wire transfer and forgery. The court found him guilty of the two charges and was sentenced to twelve years imprisonment on each of the two counts.
Troubles came for Aroke when an anonymous petitioner wrote to the EFCC alleging that the Kogi state-born undergraduate was involved in sundry fraudulent activities on the internet. The EFCC swung into action and investigated the internet dealings of Aroke.
Investigations showed that he was involved in several romance scams that fetched him a total sum of 4,000 ringgit (Malaysian currency). Aroke admitted sending the money to Nigeria through one Angela, who later helped him deposit its naira equivalent, N25, 000,000 (Twenty-five million Naira only), in a new generation bank.
Upon his arrest, two exotic cars valued at N23,000,000( Twenty-three million naira) were recovered from him.
Justice Okunnu ruled that the sentence should run concurrently.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hope Olusegun Aroke: Fraudster Coordinates Yahoo Yahoo Operations From Prison by jimyjames(m): 10:02am On Nov 19, 2019
Kennyswagzz:
igbos are criminals you knowgringrin
and Yoruba's are criminals you know grin
Re: Hope Olusegun Aroke: Fraudster Coordinates Yahoo Yahoo Operations From Prison by Burjilak(m): 10:23am On Nov 19, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
grin

This one is small.

This is one of my real identities...shhhhhh! Don't tell anyone cool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hope Olusegun Aroke: Fraudster Coordinates Yahoo Yahoo Operations From Prison by darasimih104(m): 10:43am On Nov 19, 2019
Legend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hope Olusegun Aroke: Fraudster Coordinates Yahoo Yahoo Operations From Prison by Bemurzsiorghra(m): 11:34am On Nov 19, 2019
GistMore11:
The EFCC, Lagos Zonal Office, has uncovered that Hope Olusegun Aroke a convicted internet fraudster currently serving a 24 years jail term is still in active communication with other high valued targets that are currently being investigated by the Commission for various offences relating to computer fraud and money laundering. .
Investigation revealed that he masterminded the commission of internet scam worth over $100, 000, OOO (One Million Dollars) whilst
According to your figures it should be "hundred million dollars"
If your reports its reliable serving his jail term.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2677095698979570&id=509762239046271
Re: Hope Olusegun Aroke: Fraudster Coordinates Yahoo Yahoo Operations From Prison by Ugosample(m): 7:22pm On Nov 19, 2019
Ausrichie:
And look at those low level cockroaches hailing him what will I not see from savages. The British should have stayed. undecided undecided

shame that people hail him
Re: Hope Olusegun Aroke: Fraudster Coordinates Yahoo Yahoo Operations From Prison by Kennyswagzz: 10:55pm On Nov 19, 2019
Is that not H-money
Re: Hope Olusegun Aroke: Fraudster Coordinates Yahoo Yahoo Operations From Prison by Ndipe(m): 11:46pm On Nov 19, 2019
How did he perpetrate this fraudulent act while in prison?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner / Full Story Of Shina Rambo: The Most Notorious Armed Robber / Man Dies After Having Sex With Fiancée In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.