Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,539 members, 7,892,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 08:20 AM

Acheju Abuh Burnt To Death: Kogi PDP Woman Leader Killed In Her Home - The Sun - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Acheju Abuh Burnt To Death: Kogi PDP Woman Leader Killed In Her Home - The Sun (60852 Views)

Prof. Stella Effah-Attoe: I Have Been Sidelined - PDP Woman Leader Cries Out / Acheju Salome Abuh Buried In Kogi (Photos) / Photos Of Acheju Abuh And Her Burnt Home In Kogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Acheju Abuh Burnt To Death: Kogi PDP Woman Leader Killed In Her Home - The Sun by Zuriel100(m): 9:58am On Nov 19, 2019
this is so pathetic..... God help us
Re: Acheju Abuh Burnt To Death: Kogi PDP Woman Leader Killed In Her Home - The Sun by double0seven(m): 10:10am On Nov 19, 2019
IdisuleOurOwn:
Is this true?

Modified:

I just comfirm the news on Facebook

Another source..

https://kogireports.com/post-elecrion-violence-thugs-burn-kogi-pdp-women-leader-alive-in-her-home/

Can u please give a link to the Facebook thread

I'll like to share

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Acheju Abuh Burnt To Death: Kogi PDP Woman Leader Killed In Her Home - The Sun by Qadaffi2idiamin: 10:13am On Nov 19, 2019
Do you know why I will be an occultist?

Its to belong to a system so you can fight it else you can't fight what you don't know.

Bello is a disaster and I state again, Bello is a disaster.
Re: Acheju Abuh Burnt To Death: Kogi PDP Woman Leader Killed In Her Home - The Sun by FakeManna: 10:14am On Nov 19, 2019
[s]
helinues:

You Wey sense full his head, major newspaper carry news without any pictorial evidence.. Abi you did not see the source?
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Acheju Abuh Burnt To Death: Kogi PDP Woman Leader Killed In Her Home - The Sun by FakeManna: 10:17am On Nov 19, 2019
[s]
helinues:

We are saying the same thing bro.. Pinshures or.....
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Acheju Abuh Burnt To Death: Kogi PDP Woman Leader Killed In Her Home - The Sun by hagisolo: 10:32am On Nov 19, 2019
NO POLITICIAN IS WORTH DYING FOR AS FAR AS 9JA IS CONCERNED ...QED/ RIP MA
Re: Acheju Abuh Burnt To Death: Kogi PDP Woman Leader Killed In Her Home - The Sun by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 19, 2019
helinues:
Wailers, we are expecting more propaganda relating to Kogi and Bayelsa elections

So with all this epistles not even a video or picture to back this claim up?

Okay, how about the picture of the house burnt?

Tell me something different

Modified: Don't get your self banned by attacking me.. If a major newspaper like Sun newspaper can carry this news without any pictorial evidence, then something is fishy meaty.

Are you telling me that Sun news did not cover the just concluded Kogi election ? Or probably their journalists are still having election fatigue.

Radarada

So the picture of a burning house is the only thing that shows someone was burnt alive?

BMC

1 Like

Re: Acheju Abuh Burnt To Death: Kogi PDP Woman Leader Killed In Her Home - The Sun by FakeManna: 10:55am On Nov 19, 2019
[s]
helinues:

Little boy is confused when he read the jargons
[/s]
Re: Acheju Abuh Burnt To Death: Kogi PDP Woman Leader Killed In Her Home - The Sun by EdiskyHarry: 11:09am On Nov 19, 2019
so pathetic, this is very bad, I'll keep saying that the problem of Africa is not religion and will never be, our problem is politics, we only have leaders who are thinking about money and the next election.
Re: Acheju Abuh Burnt To Death: Kogi PDP Woman Leader Killed In Her Home - The Sun by paix(m): 11:35am On Nov 19, 2019
God is a patient God. Let Yahaya and his likes know that nothing lasts forever. God can give him long life into his old age; till he becomes useless even to himself. He will beg to die but death will not come. All the people around him, including his children will flee and leave him in his stench. We should remember that all the things that are making us to kill, maim, and destroy will one day be regarded as vanity.
Re: Acheju Abuh Burnt To Death: Kogi PDP Woman Leader Killed In Her Home - The Sun by starz100: 11:45am On Nov 19, 2019
In a saner country this Bello would have been docked already. Our politics /election is for who can recruit the most deadly and violent thugs, these are the type of persons that win election
in nigeria

But I inec self. Kill one million persons they will still go ahead and declare you winner

If Pdp had wielded half of the electoral terror we witness today, APC would not have smelt power

Finally, what goes around comes around
Re: Acheju Abuh Burnt To Death: Kogi PDP Woman Leader Killed In Her Home - The Sun by ndukwejoe(m): 11:58am On Nov 19, 2019
Kogi enjoy your plus 4, you guys still allowed this failure to win, ok, continuu.
Re: Acheju Abuh Burnt To Death: Kogi PDP Woman Leader Killed In Her Home - The Sun by FakeManna: 11:59am On Nov 19, 2019
[s]
helinues:

Newspaper stands are opened.. Your mates are waiting for family square discussions..
[/s]
Re: Acheju Abuh Burnt To Death: Kogi PDP Woman Leader Killed In Her Home - The Sun by BluntBoy(m): 12:09pm On Nov 19, 2019
SalamRushdie:
This can only be the handwork of APC

Very insensitive comment as usual.

This is not about political party, but animals who claim to be human beings. Yahaya Bello won. What was the need to kill someone as part of celebration? APC won in Osun. Was anyone burnt alive? Buhari won early this year, did APC members burn any PDP member in celebration?

This dastardly act must be stopped and the perpetrators brought to book.
Re: Acheju Abuh Burnt To Death: Kogi PDP Woman Leader Killed In Her Home - The Sun by BluntBoy(m): 12:15pm On Nov 19, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
Too bad!!! When God starts dealing with them now, they will say na village people!!!

Whatever it may be, we can still communicate, disagree to agree or disagree with out killing one another!!!

May their sins fall on them!!!

RIP!!!

They are animals, and they will get their rewards soon.

1 Like

Re: Acheju Abuh Burnt To Death: Kogi PDP Woman Leader Killed In Her Home - The Sun by BluntBoy(m): 12:16pm On Nov 19, 2019
starz100:
In a saner country this Bello would have been docked already. Our politics /election is for who can recruit the most deadly and violent thugs, these are the type of persons that win election
in nigeria

But I inec self. Kill one million persons they will still go ahead and declare you winner

If Pdp had wielded half of the electoral terror we witness today, APC would not have smelt power

Finally, what goes around comes around

You people and your short memory.

Read this please:

The highest level violence during the 2003 elections was in the south and the southeast, where PDP governors and their supporters universally succeeded in resisting opposition bids for office. These were also the areas where the greatest rigging and fraud were recorded by independent electoral observers. In these areas, the direct link between violence and election fraud was clear. More than three quarters of the incidents of “violence, intimidation, harassment, ballot box stealing and stuffing and vote buying” reported by TMG election observers were recorded in the south and the southeast; however, they also reported violence and disruption in other areas, including in western, central and northern states.
https://www.hrw.org/reports/2004/nigeria0604/2.htm
Re: Acheju Abuh Burnt To Death: Kogi PDP Woman Leader Killed In Her Home - The Sun by Temptee101(m): 12:33pm On Nov 19, 2019
maya007:
N dey still voted the same person in again? Y do Nigerians love to suffer?
shocked

Who voted? Nobody voted for that bastard, he rigged himself in using thugs, inec and FG

1 Like

Re: Acheju Abuh Burnt To Death: Kogi PDP Woman Leader Killed In Her Home - The Sun by SalamRushdie: 12:35pm On Nov 19, 2019
BluntBoy:

Very insensitive comment as usual.

This is not about political party, but animals who claim to be human beings. Yahaya Bello won. What was the need to kill someone as part of celebration? APC won in Osun. Was anyone burnt alive? Buhari won early this year, did APC members burn any PDP member in celebration?

This dastardly act must be stopped and the perpetrators brought to book.

You seem to suggest that isn't okay for the APC to keep killing opposition voters as longs as it's before the election and not after ... I can assure you that Edward guy ordered her execution to serve as a deterrent to others who want to oppose the failed APC in his state and as long as Edward is still there expect more killings ...Was Buharis election any different ?
Re: Acheju Abuh Burnt To Death: Kogi PDP Woman Leader Killed In Her Home - The Sun by Mrexcell(m): 12:36pm On Nov 19, 2019
Ctorch:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sunnewsonline.com/post-election-violence-thugs-burn-kogi-pdp-women-leader-alive/amp/

BELLO'S THUGS BURN PDP CAMPAIGN WOMAN LEADER ALIVE IN HER HOME

Even after Mr Yahaya Bello was announced winner, his thugs have continued on their killing spree. The Woman Leader of Wada Aro Campaign Council, Ochadamu Ward, Hon Mrs Acheju Abuh was this afternoon burnt alive in her home by jubilant Bello supporters and thugs said to be celebrating his victory.

Chanting GYB 4+4, the thugs shooting sporadically arrived Hon (Mrs) Abuh's house at about 2pm this afternoon and surrounded the house,bolting every exit and escape from outside.

They then poured petrol on the building and set it ablaze as other terrorized villagers watched from hiding.

She reportedly attempted to escape through a window but was prevented by the metal burglary proof and gun shots with bullets raining in her direction.

The blood thirsty thugs waited, shooting and watching with relish while Mrs Abuh cried from inside the inferno until her voice died out.

They reportedly left only when the entire house and Mrs Abuh had been burnt to ashes.
There are fears that the killing spree may escalate over the night.

So far there's no indication that the Kogi State Police will arrest her killers or even prevent further attacks and killings of our people.
We are calling on all men of good conscience to immediately help the people of Kogi State appeal to the Inspector General of Police to rein in Bello's thugs and protect our people whose only crime was that they voted for their choice, a vote that was never allowed to count.

Unless Nigerians of Good conscience immediately come to our aid innocent people may die worse agonizing deaths as the blood lust of Mr Bello and his supporters continue. .

Faruk Adejoh-Audu
Spokesman, Head Communications
Wada/Aro Campaign Council

Lord have mercy, nigeria has finally gone to the dogs this is likely what is going to be happening in bayelsa state in the future when lyon apc eventually takes over power. I honestly don't think bayelsans knows exactly the kind of market they have bought for themselves.
Re: Acheju Abuh Burnt To Death: Kogi PDP Woman Leader Killed In Her Home - The Sun by BluntBoy(m): 12:40pm On Nov 19, 2019
SalamRushdie:

You seem to suggest that isn't okay for the APC to keep killing opposition voters as longs as it's before the election and not after ... I can assure you that Edward guy ordered her execution to serve as a deterrent to others who want to oppose the failed APC in his state and as long as Edward is still there expect more killings ...Was Buharis election any different ?

I asked what was the need

Even murder comes with a motive.

That was why I asked what the motive was for eliminating a perceived threat when elections had been won and lost? At least, we know that when politicians eliminate politicians, the motive is hardly ever to celebrate an already won battle, but to eliminate threats perceived as capable of jeopardizing their chances at the polls.
Re: Acheju Abuh Burnt To Death: Kogi PDP Woman Leader Killed In Her Home - The Sun by SalamRushdie: 12:46pm On Nov 19, 2019
BluntBoy:

That was why I asked what the motive was for eliminating a perceived threat when elections had been won and lost? At least, we know that when politicians eliminate politicians, the motive is hardly ever to celebrate an already won battle, but to eliminate threats perceived as capable of jeopardizing their chances at the polls.

Edward Onoja is one of the most vindictive people on Earth , if you check well it was at her ward his wife was stoned ...it's really a shame what APC has turned out electoral process into even though they are beneficiaries of free and fair elections
Re: Acheju Abuh Burnt To Death: Kogi PDP Woman Leader Killed In Her Home - The Sun by DeeFlask(m): 12:50pm On Nov 19, 2019
BluntBoy:

bro Edward Onoja ordered that woman's execution,if you are not in kogi state you can't understand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Acheju Abuh Burnt To Death: Kogi PDP Woman Leader Killed In Her Home - The Sun by THURAFTERNOON: 1:03pm On Nov 19, 2019
hibrahim:

Videos are everywhere OF how ballot boxes were snatched, helicopter aiding in snatching ballot boxes by throwing teargas and shooting guns at voters, in which a staff of dangote cement was killed. Check Facebook and see a lot of video. In my polling unit, I almost got shoot when armed policemen came to snatched the ballot boxes, they were eight feet from me as I lay down on ground to avoid stray bullets. In fact I was the only left with them as every other persons have scampered for safety. Watched the masks men carrying the ballot boxes, including the INEC staff into their vehicle and zoomed away.
The painful aspect is that INEC still went ahead to announced the results OF these effected areas. Sad!

Oh my goodness. Things are happening in Nigeria!!

Armed POLICEMEN??.?? Coming to snatch ballot boxes.

Ha!!
Re: Acheju Abuh Burnt To Death: Kogi PDP Woman Leader Killed In Her Home - The Sun by BluntBoy(m): 1:07pm On Nov 19, 2019
SalamRushdie:

Edward Onoja is one of the most vindictive people on Earth , if you check well it was at her ward his wife was stoned ...it's really a shame what APC has turned out electoral process into even though they are beneficiaries of free and fair elections

Are you condemning the electoral process or the violence?

Because free and fair does not necessarily mean that there won't be violence.
Re: Acheju Abuh Burnt To Death: Kogi PDP Woman Leader Killed In Her Home - The Sun by BluntBoy(m): 1:08pm On Nov 19, 2019
DeeFlask:

bro Edward Onoja ordered that woman's execution,if you are not in kogi state you can't understand.

OK. If that is true, then he would get his punishment one day.
Re: Acheju Abuh Burnt To Death: Kogi PDP Woman Leader Killed In Her Home - The Sun by ffo(m): 1:13pm On Nov 19, 2019
helinues:
Wailers, we are expecting more propaganda relating to Kogi and Bayelsa elections

Modified: Don't get your self banned by attacking me.. If a major newspaper like Sun newspaper can carry this news without any pictorial evidence, then something is fishy meaty.

Are you telling me that Sun news did not cover the just concluded Kogi election ? Or probably their journalists are still having election fatigue.

Radarada

here is the link for the photo:

https://www.nairaland.com/5537185/photos-acheju-abuh-burnt-home
Re: Acheju Abuh Burnt To Death: Kogi PDP Woman Leader Killed In Her Home - The Sun by RevPlusConsults(f): 2:04pm On Nov 19, 2019
Hmmmmmm

Ctorch:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sunnewsonline.com/post-election-violence-thugs-burn-kogi-pdp-women-leader-alive/amp/

BELLO'S THUGS BURN PDP CAMPAIGN WOMAN LEADER ALIVE IN HER HOME

Even after Mr Yahaya Bello was announced winner, his thugs have continued on their killing spree. The Woman Leader of Wada Aro Campaign Council, Ochadamu Ward, Hon Mrs Acheju Abuh was this afternoon burnt alive in her home by jubilant Bello supporters and thugs said to be celebrating his victory.

Chanting GYB 4+4, the thugs shooting sporadically arrived Hon (Mrs) Abuh's house at about 2pm this afternoon and surrounded the house,bolting every exit and escape from outside.

They then poured petrol on the building and set it ablaze as other terrorized villagers watched from hiding.

She reportedly attempted to escape through a window but was prevented by the metal burglary proof and gun shots with bullets raining in her direction.

The blood thirsty thugs waited, shooting and watching with relish while Mrs Abuh cried from inside the inferno until her voice died out.

They reportedly left only when the entire house and Mrs Abuh had been burnt to ashes.
There are fears that the killing spree may escalate over the night.

So far there's no indication that the Kogi State Police will arrest her killers or even prevent further attacks and killings of our people.
We are calling on all men of good conscience to immediately help the people of Kogi State appeal to the Inspector General of Police to rein in Bello's thugs and protect our people whose only crime was that they voted for their choice, a vote that was never allowed to count.

Unless Nigerians of Good conscience immediately come to our aid innocent people may die worse agonizing deaths as the blood lust of Mr Bello and his supporters continue. .

Faruk Adejoh-Audu
Spokesman, Head Communications
Wada/Aro Campaign Council

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Acheju Abuh Burnt To Death: Kogi PDP Woman Leader Killed In Her Home - The Sun by HeIlinues: 2:17pm On Nov 19, 2019
CountOlaf:
No pictures of the home that was burnt?

Re: Acheju Abuh Burnt To Death: Kogi PDP Woman Leader Killed In Her Home - The Sun by orisa37: 2:51pm On Nov 19, 2019
The UN, US, UK, EU, RUSSIA, SA ETC MUST NOT ALLOW NIGERIA TO GET AWAY WITH THIS MURDER. YAHAYA BELLO MUST BE BANNED FROM THESE PLACES.
Re: Acheju Abuh Burnt To Death: Kogi PDP Woman Leader Killed In Her Home - The Sun by capitalzero: 4:58pm On Nov 19, 2019
helinues:

Radarada

https://www.nairaland.com/5537185/photos-acheju-abuh-burnt-home
Re: Acheju Abuh Burnt To Death: Kogi PDP Woman Leader Killed In Her Home - The Sun by Bimpe29: 5:09pm On Nov 19, 2019
Karma is waiting as ever.
Re: Acheju Abuh Burnt To Death: Kogi PDP Woman Leader Killed In Her Home - The Sun by Legendguru: 5:43pm On Nov 19, 2019
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Army: Why We Cannot Expose Boko Haram Sponsors / Rashida Bello Involved In A Motor Accident / What Is Wike, The Governor Of Rivers State Doing In This Picture??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.