Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,296 members, 7,887,881 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:40 PM

Promote Your Products For Three Months On Giftyakata! For Free! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Promote Your Products For Three Months On Giftyakata! For Free! (607 Views)

How I Mine 50,000 Satoshi(btc) In Three Months / Sell More Of Your Products Than You Sold In The Last 30 Days / Advertise Your Products & Services On Footbridges In Lagos & Anambra State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Promote Your Products For Three Months On Giftyakata! For Free! by chimecharlie: 2:21am On Nov 19, 2019
Hello

Are you a dealer of phones, fashion accessories or Kiddies?

And you do not have a website to promote your products?

There is a new ecormerce company newly launched in lagos called Giftyakata. They only operate in lagos, Abuja and PH now.

You are not leaving your goods with them, all you are doing is to upload photos of your product with its discriptiom and price. And the moment a customer needs it you are alerted immediately for you to get it ready and ones that happens the company help you to deliver it to the costumers.

Registration is free just like Jumia
You don't need any form of hard identity.
Just and email and phone number. With your shop name.

For more info call me at 07081019729
You can also drop messages too on whatsap!!
Giftyakata.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Your Favorite Content Writer And Social Media Manager / Day Old Chicks Price List For Monday 8th June 2020 / Buy/supply Of Ago At A Cheap Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.