Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,554 members, 7,881,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 11:19 AM

Please What Could Be Wrong With Me - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please What Could Be Wrong With Me (636 Views)

Pls Help What Could Be Wrong With My Penis / What Could Be Wrong With Me? I Need Your Help Y'all / Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Could Be Wrong With Me by Logoking(m): 2:25am On Nov 19, 2019
For a while i have noticed that the the back of my neck is swollen,it looks like a boil but i dont feel any sort of pain.please what could be the promblem

Re: Please What Could Be Wrong With Me by Prettyuche(f): 2:41am On Nov 19, 2019
Logoking:
For a while i have noticed that the the back of my neck is swollen,it looks like a boil but i dont feel any sort of pain.please what could be the promblem

Maybe swollen lymph nodes
Re: Please What Could Be Wrong With Me by Logoking(m): 6:34am On Nov 19, 2019
Prettyuche:

Maybe swollen lymph nodes

Pls what can I do abt it
Re: Please What Could Be Wrong With Me by Prettyuche(f): 7:45am On Nov 19, 2019
Logoking:

Pls what can I do abt it

How long has it been there?
Is it hard when you feel it or it moves ( kinda slippery)
Did the swelling starts gradually or suddenly appeared?
Re: Please What Could Be Wrong With Me by Logoking(m): 10:41am On Nov 19, 2019
Prettyuche:

How long has it been there?
Is it hard when you feel it or it moves ( kinda slippery)
Did the swelling starts gradually or suddenly appeared?

It started gradually and its moves
Re: Please What Could Be Wrong With Me by Prettyuche(f): 11:50am On Nov 19, 2019
[quote author=Logoking post=84166733][/quote]

Swollen lymph nodes. Go to the hospital.its an infection.

(1) (Reply)

Step By Step Tips To Choose The Right Food For Your Kitten / Cure Glaucoma Naturally With "Homeopathic Product" / 21 Year Old Contacts Coronavirus And Dies With No Pre-existing Health Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.