Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,322 members, 7,971,174 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 01:46 AM

What Kind Of Business Can I Start With N1m. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Kind Of Business Can I Start With N1m. (640 Views)

What Can I Do With N1m? / Business Owner Settles Apprentice With N1M Plus Credit Facility Worth N500K / How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Business Can I Start With N1m. by ufotty2001: 3:47am On Nov 19, 2019
Hello Nairalanders, please I really need your help I have been saving money for the past 4years from my regular job. I really want to start up a business. Please what kind of business can I start with a capital of N1m.?
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With N1m. by ufotty2001: 3:48am On Nov 19, 2019
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With N1m. by pretteemee(f): 4:40am On Nov 19, 2019
Invest in oilpalm or Cashew farming or nursery. It has massive return, enough demand with little or no risk at all.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With N1m. by seunlayi(m): 4:53am On Nov 19, 2019
1m is a business in its own

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With N1m. by Emmek09(m): 5:05am On Nov 19, 2019
Why dont you start making money with your facebook account, $500+ per day... Click here to get started:
ufotty2001:
Hello Nairalanders, please I really need your help I have been saving money for the past 4years from my regular job. I really want to start up a business. Please what kind of business can I start with a capital of N1m.?
http:///500perdayonfb
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With N1m. by joshboo(m): 6:02am On Nov 19, 2019
ufotty2001:

Good day as i would always advocate. Invest it in real estate business and watch it grow. There are some properties you buy and get profit on it in 2 to 3 weeks time. Agriculture is also very profitable at the moment. Depending on the location you are also sport betting is very profitable
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With N1m. by ufotty2001: 6:46am On Nov 19, 2019
joshboo:

Good day as i would always advocate. Invest it in real estate business and watch it grow. There are some properties you buy and get profit on it in 2 to 3 weeks time. Agriculture is also very profitable at the moment. Depending on the location you are also sport betting is very profitable

thanks
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With N1m. by ufotty2001: 6:46am On Nov 19, 2019
pretteemee:
Invest in oilpalm or Cashew farming or nursery. It has massive return, enough demand with little or no risk at all.
appreciate
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With N1m. by kenniefawole(m): 7:57am On Nov 19, 2019
ufotty2001:
Call or message 09033999727
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With N1m. by bestmutiu2019(m): 8:02am On Nov 19, 2019
kenniefawole:
Call or message 09033999727
just say the thing you wanted to say here
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With N1m. by SaintHilary(m): 8:08am On Nov 19, 2019
joshboo:

Clown

Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With N1m. by SaintHilary(m): 8:10am On Nov 19, 2019
OP carry ur money buy Corrola 2003 nd join d uber trend b4 e die finish..You'll be scamed here b4 u knw it

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Is For Young Entrepreneurs, Business Owners & Free Lancers / Free Digital Marketing Training For Churches, Mosques, Institutions Etc. / Utility Bills Printer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.