Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,731 members, 7,938,274 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 09:07 PM

- - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / - (2201 Views)

$350 Million Divided By 180 Million People In Nigeria / Buhari Collected 2 Bullet Proof Cars From The Nsa And $350,000 In Cash - FFK / Kaduna Govt Vows To Pursue $350 Million World Bank Loan Despite Senate Objection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: - by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 19, 2019
Re: - by slimfit1(m): 9:44am On Nov 19, 2019
Edygrin:
Then why not build a factory? Or buy one of many abandoned factories all over the country

I'm not going to waste my money on anybody in Nigeria I'm sorry didn't you hear or read what i wrote earlier?
We are not people that normal people invest in. Not 1 kobomy brother. A whole Bill Gates is complaining then who am i!!!
Re: - by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 19, 2019
Re: - by logan2(m): 9:47am On Nov 19, 2019
slimfit1:
Waste of our resources this is not going to add to our development, it is going to put a strain to it. Look at Abuja stadium, Lagos. Why don't you use the money to build industrial estate where factories and industries can be put up to produce most of the products we import for goodness sake.
Olympic time comes now we go home with no medal.

Why do we think like monkeys in this country
if you notice akwa ibom stadium has seen a lot of popularity cause of its newness. Why not develop it into something that is none existent in Nigeria... I think Nigeria badly needs sports relaxation centres
Re: - by logan2(m): 9:48am On Nov 19, 2019
BeachTime:
wow.. Op are you the owner of this models, if not add credit.. Maybe I can call the mods to take this to fp.. It's a great idea. And be more articulate/serious about it
Re: - by slimfit1(m): 9:49am On Nov 19, 2019
logan2:
if you notice akwa ibom stadium has seen a lot of popularity cause of its newness. Why not develop it into something that is none existent in Nigeria... I think Nigeria badly needs sports relaxation centres

We need to exhibit our culture first if you want proper tourism not sport. Our culture will attract foreign visitors sadly our attitude will drive them away.
Re: - by logan2(m): 9:52am On Nov 19, 2019
slimfit1:

We need to exhibit our culture first if you want proper tourism not sport. Our culture will attract foreign visitors sadly our attitude will drive them away.
I am sorry to burst your bubble, but sports is our best tourism, it's what we known for around Africa, not Safari.... Think out of the box
Re: - by slimfit1(m): 9:55am On Nov 19, 2019
logan2:
I am sorry to burst your bubble, but sports is our best tourism, it's what we known for around Africa, not Safari.... Think out of the box

Ok you are looking at local people good idea. I was at the London exhibition 2 weeks ago if you know how much kenya makes you wont think so small. Anyway i have to go to work take care.
By the way fooball is more like and English culture way of life with huge history to follow tell me why I should come to this place that i can't do in my backyard?
Re: - by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 19, 2019
-
Re: - by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 19, 2019
-
Re: - by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 19, 2019
Re: - by slimfit1(m): 8:07pm On Nov 19, 2019
BeachTime:
You are a pessimist and whiner , then the vision is not for you.

Thank you very much very nice of you.
Re: - by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 20, 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

MURIC Blasts Fani Kayode With Bible Verses / I Started RUGA In Rivers State But Wike Came And Stopped It-Amaechi / BIAFRA: Buhari Should Dialogue With IPOB Now Before It Turns Into Another War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.