Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,069 members, 7,890,522 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:21 PM

International Day For The Prevention Of Child Abuse - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / International Day For The Prevention Of Child Abuse (4919 Views)

The Purpose Of Child Lock In Cars And How To Activate It / International Day Of The Girl Child: Share Amazing Things Your Daughter Has Done / Lagos Launches 6820, Short Service Code To Report Domestic Violence, Child Abuse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: International Day For The Prevention Of Child Abuse by davillian(m): 12:16pm On Nov 19, 2019
Okada drop me here
Re: International Day For The Prevention Of Child Abuse by thaoriginator: 12:18pm On Nov 19, 2019
OladimejiRufai:
I'm actually the one that abused someone undecided

So terrible. It was even my younger sister embarassed

That fateful day, I don't know what came over me. embarassed She just finished pooing and she told me she's done. And I got water to wash her. That how I placed my hand on her anus and was rubbing it while pouring water on it until the poo was washed off and I stopped.

What an abuse! And the sad thing is I did that many timesembarassed
Damn.

Middle finger on you bro

Mi bloodclaaat
Re: International Day For The Prevention Of Child Abuse by NaijaOlosho(f): 12:24pm On Nov 19, 2019
A relevant program for the Northerners grin
Re: International Day For The Prevention Of Child Abuse by Christmasdon(m): 1:03pm On Nov 19, 2019
People should be aware of the hate speech rule. and since then i have reserving my comments. oi
Re: International Day For The Prevention Of Child Abuse by Legendguru: 5:17pm On Nov 19, 2019
Hmmm
Re: International Day For The Prevention Of Child Abuse by Profgenius: 3:55am On Nov 26, 2019
Join us

Re: International Day For The Prevention Of Child Abuse by Profgenius: 6:04am On Nov 28, 2019
Today we were live at Lead Radio, Ibadan as a guest to discuss the issue of child abuse with focus on child sexual abuse. This is part of our effort at TotalChild Children and Teens Network to create awareness about the epidemic of child sexual abuse and to educate the masses on how to prevent it and ensure that abusers are punished.

TotalChild Children and Teens Network (TCTN) as a non-governmental organisation was established to support, advance and promote the efforts of parents, teachers, government and all other stakeholders involved in children and young people developmental activities. We work through service provision, information sharing, capacity development, mentoring and participatory community development. Our objective is to assist in raising up children and young people that are complete physically, socially, mentally, spiritually and emotionally.

We thank the Manager and OAP at Lead Radio, Ibadan for the opportunity given to us to inform thousands of listeners in Ibadan and environs about child sexual abuse and educate them on how to prevent it. Thanks for being a socially responsible radio station. Also I want to thank the team of volunteers at TotalChild for their unwavering support and encouragement.

We want to use this opportunity to call for partnership, support and sponsorship to help take this message far and near. The more people are informed about child sexual abuse, the fewer victims there will be. If you are interested in what we do, you can get involved in 3 ways:

1. Volunteer Partner: Join our vibrant team of volunteers to administer support programs to schools and other institutions
2. Resource Partner: Donate academic and other materials to support our cause.
3. Financial Partner: Donate fund to support our high-impact programs and outreaches to reach children and teenagers in schools, orphanage homes and other organisations.

For enquiries, Call 08180495451 OR reach us via:
Email: emailtotachild@gmail.com, Facebook page: Totalchild,
Instagram: @totalchildnetwork

OR reach the Director via:
Email: talk2cyrilnow@gmail.com Facebook page: cyrilisimedia
Instagram: @cyrilisi Linkedin: @cyrilisi

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pains Of A House Wife / Father Is The Enemy By Johnysky / My Pre-wedding Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.