Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,668 members, 7,889,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 02:42 AM

Do You Want To Be A Beverage Distributor/ Partnership - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Do You Want To Be A Beverage Distributor/ Partnership (1099 Views)

Beverage Distributors for non alcholic energy drink Wanted In Nigeria Region / Distrubutors Wanted In A Beverage Company / Food and beverage Distributors wanted!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Be A Beverage Distributor/ Partnership by fideleo: 2:36pm On Nov 19, 2010
A brewery company is looking for distributors to sell their products (beverages) nationwide, i am looking for a partner to do this business with. With a minimum of N900,000.00, one can commence business with the company and be their distributor. Their products include, malt, beer and bottled water. Turnovers met, attracts rebate. For more information or one on one chat with me, please call:

Fidelis on 07035479440 or

send an email to fidelaru2@yahoo.com.
Re: Do You Want To Be A Beverage Distributor/ Partnership by FunmyKemmy(f): 4:53pm On Nov 19, 2010
I am interested. Kindly inbox me with further information using ayokemi2003@yahoo.com.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Anyone To Give Out A Personal Loan? / Event Deco, Make-up, Wirework, Ankara Accessories Training At Ibadan @9,000 / Nice Furniture For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.