Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,199 members, 7,887,500 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:46 AM

Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt (43090 Views)

Disgraced Reno Omokri Dumps IPOB, Allies Himself With Igboho / Nigerians Are Ungrateful, Deserve Buhari Govt – Omokri Dumps Politics / Atheists, Too, Deserve Buhari's Cabinet Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt by bigfish3k: 1:55pm On Nov 19, 2019
subcbouy:
Frankly speaking the simple solution from me is for you people to start dealing with your representatives, governors, senators, House Assembly members for non performance. Then, If that achieved, you proceed to FG.
u know its not possible with federal power that will descend on u

where is saro wiwa today? hope u remember what he was accused of
hope u remember those that attacked igbos for trying to deal with ekweremadu
Re: Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt by adekolaelect(m): 1:55pm On Nov 19, 2019
Reno check yourself !!!!!you alone can not stand and say thousands of Nigerians are crazy.your tactics and political choice is not productive as you expected but it is wise for you to step aside bcs you have realised Nigerians are no more interested in you,what you say and your party anymore. If you retire now you are the most better person or enemy whose Buhari as relegated politically .if you don't know ask!!!! Saraki,fayose,Jonathan,Atiku,Dino,ekeremadu,Mettuh,Inamdi KANU,dasuki,obi and the rest .at least you will enjoy your loot starch away from Jonathan administration.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt by Area4Area: 1:56pm On Nov 19, 2019
subcbouy:
Frankly speaking the simple solution from me is for you people to start dealing with your representatives, governors, senators, House Assembly members for non performance. Then, If that achieved, you proceed to FG.
He doesn't understand anything about that and that's why I'm trying to school him, just stay out for now, I can handle him.
Re: Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt by bigfish3k: 1:58pm On Nov 19, 2019
subcbouy:
Day dreaming is allowed.
yes i dream for freedom for my SE/SS
Re: Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt by Area4Area: 2:01pm On Nov 19, 2019
bigfish3k:

I asked you a question earlier, how do you intend to have the referendum in the constitution?
Re: Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt by bigfish3k: 2:07pm On Nov 19, 2019
Area4Area:
I asked you a question earlier, how do you intend to have the referendum in the constitution?
and i repeat - by creating awareness and understanding so that when its debated it will not be opposed
Re: Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt by Area4Area: 2:13pm On Nov 19, 2019
bigfish3k:

and i repeat - by creating awareness and understanding so that when its debated it will not be opposed
What are you doing in order to ensure that it should be debated and who are those to debate, you and I?
Re: Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt by subcbouy: 2:13pm On Nov 19, 2019
bigfish3k:

hehehehehe Continue! I wish you well but please exclude SS because It wont work. Cheers
Re: Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt by mechanics(m): 2:16pm On Nov 19, 2019
He could not believe APC will win in Bayelsa.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt by bigfish3k: 2:17pm On Nov 19, 2019
subcbouy:
hehehehehe Continue! I wish you well but please exclude SS because It wont work. Cheers
so i should exclude my region.
Re: Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt by bigfish3k: 2:21pm On Nov 19, 2019
Area4Area:
What are you doing in order to ensure that it should be debated and who are those to debate, you and I?
not up to that level yet, until the people sees the truth with us and understands that we can never make progress with this structure, we dont want any python dance that will lead to bloodshed
for now, we are still creating awareness
Re: Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt by Stillthebest: 2:36pm On Nov 19, 2019
kiss

My take is ; if anyone has ever dealt with a larger number nigerians, one would know ungrateful and clueless many cab be.
I am sure these and others, the leaders know as said to me by a top Abuja political leader during a n appointment with her.

They believe that if the youths can can attack any leader citing only their flaws leaving wherever such leader has done well. And we are fast to talk rudely. They call us first -to-comment -according to Prof. Soyinka. It simply means youths don't think.

We need attitudinal change first as conveyed by late Akunyili of whatever memory.

But, I can't deny that fact that FFK and Reno even though they fight for the truth most times, are many times fighting for their pockets.
Re: Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt by duwdu: 2:38pm On Nov 19, 2019
Nyamuriflathead:
Kai, oshiomole done Reset this one brain to factory setting.
They say oshiomole is loud mouthed but his brazzen outspokenness has yielded propulsive results.
I'm yet to see secondus Reject the results of the Elections oh, why are they not Appealing already? Na there them go take jam FIRSTUS Keyamo again and I trust him to give them the thrashing of their lives. Ndi ara!!!

"FIRSTUS" ... I'm seeing this for the first time for Keyamo and mehn does he deserve it; very creative you are! gringringrin

P34c3
Re: Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt by Area4Area: 2:51pm On Nov 19, 2019
bigfish3k:

not up to that level yet, until the people sees the truth with us and understands that we can never make progress with this structure, we dont want any python dance that will lead to bloodshed
for now, we are still creating awareness
Good, do you know the senator, house of rep member and member of your state house of assembly all representing you?
What role are they supposed to play and what are you doing to get them notified?
Re: Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt by HacheNoire: 2:59pm On Nov 19, 2019
Na Ogun Laakaye go kill Reno las las

Or cocaine
Re: Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt by MiddleDimension: 3:07pm On Nov 19, 2019
TITOPE:
Reno Omokri, former aide to ex-president to Goodluck Jonathan has given reasons he has been silent on the outcome of Kogi election.

Omokri on Monday announced that his silence was as a result of the attitude of Nigerians towards him and the likes of Femi Fani-Kayode and Dino Melaye.

Describing Nigerians as being ungrateful, the former presidential spokesman further announced that henceforth he will stop criticizing President Muhammadu Buhari government and concentrate on evangelism.

According to him, Nigerians deserved the Buhari-led government.

Omokri on his Twitter page wrote:

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1196475933298954241

http://www.titopeblog.com/2019/11/nigerians-are-ungrateful-deserve-buhari.html

my dear, you have done your best. you need to have a good rest
Re: Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt by zhad(m): 3:30pm On Nov 19, 2019
Stupid Man. You didn't steal and yet you ran away.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt by bigfish3k: 3:37pm On Nov 19, 2019
Area4Area:
Good, do you know the senator, house of rep member and member of your state house of assembly all representing you?
What role are they supposed to play and what are you doing to get them notified?
yea, i know them all
not all have bought into it, but there is work in progress
Re: Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt by subcbouy: 3:49pm On Nov 19, 2019
duwdu:

"FIRSTUS" ... I'm seeing this for the first time for Keyamo and mehn does he deserve it; very creative you are! gringringrin

P34c3
You know Secondus, Thirdus, craved from Titus, is coming. gringrin
Re: Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt by kolaaderin: 3:50pm On Nov 19, 2019
Psalm4kute:

But what really is the diff btw pdp and apc?? I feel reno is right.. we get what we deserve
Getting closer to those that jumped ship to APC
Re: Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt by QuotaSystem: 3:54pm On Nov 19, 2019
Throwback:
Hahahahaha!

It is now that I truly believe that silence is the best answer for a fool.

So Buhari's silence has frustrated the self acclaimed Buhari tormentor?

So even he knows how demoralizing false accusations can be? His apology to Saraki's wife already demystified him as a phoney who goes about looking for trouble with poorly researched allegations, only to apologize to those whom he regards as his potential employers.

In the end, the tormentor succumbed to the reality that his propaganda was a futile effort not appreciated by Nigerians who were not deceived by a fake pastor who was living fine in America, while promoting anarchy and chaos in Nigeria.

He even reiterated what many of his critics have claimed, that he loves his own life and would never want to shoulder any discomfort for the sake of Nigerians.

What a pretender and charlatan.

To think he had the nerve to poke fun at Oby Ezekwesili, who has had many physical encounters with the agents of government, while he criticizes from the comfort of Twitter while holidaying around the world.

I love this capitulation of the fake tormentor. Now we know who was the tormentor and who was truly tormented.

In the end, he succumbed to the reality that despite his propaganda of religious and tribal hatred for the APC, his kinsmen in Bayelsa went ahead to put the "Islamic herdsmen" party in charge of the state government.

He could not bear being an all round failure.

Nice.
Re: Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt by Onlyonebuhari: 4:20pm On Nov 19, 2019
Mad man you fed who? Only beggars following you? Omokriminal can come and have a bag of rice if is hungry.
Re: Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt by k2money(m): 4:20pm On Nov 19, 2019
Seems this man is planning on coming home for this festive season, the fear of DSS is the beginning of wisdom.
Re: Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt by armadeo(m): 5:01pm On Nov 19, 2019
Esseite:

Nigerians are really not worth fighting for, especially those hit badly by poverty... most usually dont see beyond 2hrs ahead.

I swear. Some niggaz dont see beyond the next hour. That's why ou hear shit like man killed over 500 naira
Re: Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt by dederocs(m): 5:10pm On Nov 19, 2019
He is right, but why is he mentioning Dino angry
Re: Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt by ShootThemAll(f): 5:23pm On Nov 19, 2019
Why won't he, Reno Omokri paymaster Goodluck Jonathan is now wining and dining with Buhari.��
Inside life!!! Change is constant! I won't be surprised seeing him tomorrow praising APC and Buhari. This life nah all man for himself o!!
Re: Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt by Legendguru: 5:25pm On Nov 19, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt by Area4Area: 5:45pm On Nov 19, 2019
bigfish3k:

yea, i know them all
not all have bought into it, but there is work in progress
OK, try harder because they are the ones to start the job
Re: Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt by Dipwater(m): 5:50pm On Nov 19, 2019
I am neither in support of pdp nor apc but i can agree with u on "nigerians not worth fighting for".its a lost course from the start bro. The end shall justify .by the time we completely destroy this great country by our stupid decisions . We are going to reap the evil fruit of our wickedness
Re: Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt by gidgiddy: 6:35pm On Nov 19, 2019
You guys should remember that Reno Omokri is a comfortable American based Lawyer and Pastor. He doesn't have to care about Nigeria. He will enjoy 24 Hour light, good roads and portable water, which is something this generation of Nigerians have no hope of ever enjoying 

So as some Nigerians call him a wailer, just remember that he is not going to be the one to suffer the hardship of a failed Nigeria 

It doesn't matter if APC or PDP capture every political position in Nigeria, it is not what will save Nigeria from poverty capital of the world.

So call Reno what you like, he wont suffer with you in Nigeria no matter who is in power

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt by Basher8583: 6:41pm On Nov 19, 2019
ezenwajosh:
Reminds me of what KANU told SOWORE in their interview in US

Nigeria is unsalvageable, Don't fight for nigeria nobody will remember you fight for your people in truth and honesty and you will be loved and remembered

How KANU sees ahead of everybody still surprise me...he called Jonathan clueless but warned not to vote buhari by all means necessary many ignored him

He said they have changed the man in aso rock Nigerians ignored him

Now compare this

I just got you a free voucher for 48 months of intensive care at Yaba psychiatric hospital.
It's also transferable to any psychiatric hospital of your choice in the East.
Re: Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt by Basher8583: 6:42pm On Nov 19, 2019
gidgiddy:
You guys should remember that Reno Omokri is a comfortable American based Lawyer and Pastor. He doesn't have to care about Nigeria. He will enjoy 24 Hour light, good roads and portable water, which is something this generation of Nigerians have no hope of ever enjoying 

So as some Nigerians call him a wailer, just remember that he is not going to be the one to suffer the hardship of a failed Nigeria 

It doesn't matter if APC or PDP capture every political position in Nigeria, it is not what will save Nigeria from poverty capital of the world.

So call Reno what you like, he wont suffer with you in Nigeria no matter who is in power

Then why is he crying more than the bereaved.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerians Protest In Abuja Over Russian Invasion Of Ukraine / Voters In FCT Are Not Special, I Don't Need 25% There To Win – Tinubu / We Have Capable Hands To Work In Amotekun — Fulani Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.