Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,465 members, 7,891,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:34 PM

PUBLISHING MADE EASY @Rev Plus Consults - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / PUBLISHING MADE EASY @Rev Plus Consults (300 Views)

Book Publishing Made Easy / GTBank Launches Contest To Help Writers Secure Publishing Deals / How Nigerian Authors Can Get The Best From Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PUBLISHING MADE EASY @Rev Plus Consults by RevPlusConsults(f): 2:09pm On Nov 19, 2019
NOW IS THE TIME

In 2013, I self published my first book after writing several traditional publishers to get my books published to no avail.

Before this time, let me point out that no one has ever given me a cash gift of a 100k, by this I mean a cash gift that is given to you to do whatever you want with and not the one meant for school fees, house rent, wedding shopping or house keeping; but my books fetched me a cheque bigger than that as a first time writer.

I also gained a six months writing contract from Siji Inc. which led to free amazing training, huge cash and more; all of which came because I'm a published author.

After publishing the first book, the response was massive and it propelled me to publish too more books.

The platforms I used back then were Smashword and Amazon.

I was able to order for an electronic MasterCard from Payoneer through which I have been receiving my money.

Guess what happened

A year later, I wrote the same publishers I contacted before, this time around, I avoided introducing myself as a first time writer/author but as a published author and they were impressed.

Within 24hours, I received two invites for publishing deal.

To cut the story short. My books have been published by three different publishers right here in Nigeria.

WHAT DO YOU LEARN FROM THIS?

✓ Do not wait for publishers, self publish your book first.

✓ Create a stunning writing portfolio by pushing yourself from the status of a writer to a published author.

Just begin.

Remember, REV PLUS Consults is here to guide you, you don't have to make the mistakes I made. Do well to contact us.

(1) (Reply)

Suggest A Book For My Students / What Your 2019 Closed Observation(s)? / The Seat of Glory by Bayo Onuwaje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.