Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,680 members, 7,882,311 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 09:26 PM

C And I Leasing. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / C And I Leasing. (2250 Views)

C&I Leasing Recruiting / Interview Invite From C&I Leasing / C&i Leasing Plc Is Collecting C.v From Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

C And I Leasing. by Lagishan: 5:18pm On Nov 19, 2010
Has any one heard from C and I Leasing yet.
Re: C And I Leasing. by joeinfo: 3:58pm On Nov 20, 2010
@ poster:Maybe you wrote their employment test and you are still waiting to be called.
I wrote their test last year october and i was given my result immediately after the test.I score 94% and uptill now am still waiting for them to call me.
I advice that you look somewhere else as you expected their call as it might not be soon.
Regards
Re: C And I Leasing. by Lagishan: 5:39pm On Nov 20, 2010
There was an advert for various positions recently,it's going to two weeks now since the openings closed.That is what am refering to,any one with info on this should kindly update.
Re: C And I Leasing. by Akinbodeisrael: 5:01am On Sep 23, 2014
@lagishan...i also recieved a txt too concerning dat. Pls can i av ur number to ask wat d txt was all about?

(1) (Reply)

Hands On Practical Training In Computer Engineering And Networking / Diamond Bank Apptitude Test / As A Graduate, Can You Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.