Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,035 members, 7,903,362 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 11:27 AM

Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? - Forum Games (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? (21683 Views)

Guess The Job Of The Person Above You. / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ / Give The Person Above U A Number,or A comment Of What U Think About Them: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by mrofficial(m): 10:34pm On Nov 22, 2010
@Idowuogbo, How old are you first?   grin grin grin
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:37pm On Nov 22, 2010
93 come in 2 world tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by Boomark(m): 10:47pm On Nov 22, 2010
Idowuogbo:

^hehehe grin grin grin , no na underwear dem dey see na , but u owneth d real kabloose kiss kiss kiss

ok. am very much ok now cheesy cheesy

@op

qui
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:49pm On Nov 22, 2010
@op
Si
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by squad1: 11:03pm On Nov 22, 2010
***she said we shld hit d pool*** but i wasnt concentrating, ws busy contemplatng on d style dat will suit us most, (out of d 99 positions of kamasutra)
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:06pm On Nov 22, 2010
^u shud have focused ,too late now , his cheque cleared tongue wink kiss kiss
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by Boomark(m): 11:15pm On Nov 22, 2010
gently sweeps Ido off her feet, looking into her gorgeous, i asked ''will you shower with me''

squad1:

***she said we shld hit d pool*** but i wasnt concentrating,  ws busy contemplatng on d style dat will suit us most, (out of d 99 positions of kamasutra)

i will bomb your leg if i see any were near her angry angry
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:18pm On Nov 22, 2010
yes baybee , wiskalawiskolo kiss
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by Yorisb: 11:26pm On Nov 22, 2010
Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by Boomark(m): 11:31pm On Nov 22, 2010
carries Ido to my jacuzzi bath with soft music playing at the background

and starts to UnCloth her gently
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by squad1: 11:34pm On Nov 22, 2010
she really.wanna.go down wiv me, but she is scared to admit she wants me badly, mayb cos her "claimed" bf is d jealous and possesive type, she just.missd d chance of aving d worlds greatest orga.ni.s.m
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:37pm On Nov 22, 2010
^ hehehee
dont worri , retouch mite b needed , i wud hook u up bad boi wink grin grin grin
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by squad1: 11:46pm On Nov 22, 2010
i respected.her.decision dat she.is leaving me FOR NOW, so, i reached out for a.pen and wrote my phn # on her bra, and planted a kiss on.her ni.p.p.le, she promised she will call me.
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:49pm On Nov 22, 2010
^ :d :d :dwink wink wink wink
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by Boomark(m): 11:50pm On Nov 22, 2010
squad1:

she really.wanna.go down wiv me,  but she is scared to admit she wants me badly, mayb cos her "claimed" bf is d jealous and possesive type, she just.missd d chance of aving d worlds greatest orga.ni.s.m

*stops undressing Ido*

let her choose whom she want. i will be fine with what ever the out come

Idowuogbo:

^ hehehee
dont worri , retouch mite b needed , i wud hook u up bad boi  wink grin grin grin
squad1:

i respected.her.decision dat she.is leaving me FOR NOW,  so, i reached out for a.pen and wrote my phn # on her bra, and planted a kiss on.her ni.p.p.le,  she promised she will call me.
*ignores all*
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:58pm On Nov 22, 2010
babay stop d dramma and come in 2 my su casa ,decisions already wink kiss cool
@op
yeah
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by Boomark(m): 12:10am On Nov 23, 2010
* continues undressing Ido and starts massaging her back and shoulder*

she begins to moan 'Booom oh! Booomy'
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by Boomark(m): 12:26am On Nov 23, 2010
baby you seems so carried away by the massage

*gets the shower gel *

do this your self let me watch
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by Toppiano(m): 9:38am On Nov 23, 2010
O ya na,
where dis thread dey before, I ready to bath wif the person above and even below grin grin grin
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by patwhizkid(f): 10:19am On Nov 23, 2010
No
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by medjai(m): 10:36am On Nov 23, 2010
nope
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by patwhizkid(f): 10:37am On Nov 23, 2010
Why?
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 23, 2010
Sure
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by Dyt(f): 10:47am On Nov 23, 2010
Blinks
mayb cos he wont harm me
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by patwhizkid(f): 10:48am On Nov 23, 2010
Nah
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by Yorisb: 11:27am On Nov 23, 2010
Oopps! Never!
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by iyatrustee(f): 11:33am On Nov 23, 2010
i might if only he would promise to be carefull with my art cool cool
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by iyatrustee(f): 11:37am On Nov 23, 2010
Toppiano:

O ya na,
where dis thread dey before, I ready to bath wif the person above and even below grin grin grin

Broda are you gay or guy Truss me(no offeinsee) grin grin grin
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by Yorisb: 11:39am On Nov 23, 2010
Your **art is safe wiv moi sweets

@OP

Who wouldn't? She's gawjus! wink
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by patwhizkid(f): 12:16pm On Nov 23, 2010
No
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by Boomark(m): 12:21pm On Nov 23, 2010
wizzy can we see in camera just two of us

@op

sure wink grin
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by 1759(m): 1:53pm On Nov 23, 2010
No way

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply)

Let's See Who Can Find Out The Animals In These Pictures. / Naija English! / 80% Of Nairalanders Will Fail This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.