Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,361 members, 7,943,877 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 07:14 AM

Celibacy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Celibacy (533 Views)

Rev. Sister Quits Celibacy As She Decides To Marry. / Blu03's Journey Of Celibacy. Total Abstinence / Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celibacy by Tracywrites(f): 5:37pm On Nov 19, 2019
https://www.tracywrite.com.ng/2019/11/celibacy_19.html?m=1

Life of a Celibate

Celibacy (Abstaining from sexual intercourse as a single person) this word is somehow alien to many people. It's no longer a word common in this age. The meaning comes with a pungent taste in the tongue for most persons. Sounds almost impossible to choose that kind of life as a single person.

They're male and female Celibates. Although I stand to be corrected, they're more female Celibates than male. Especially the virgin ones. Although Celibacy is not entirely virginity.

Being a Celibate is a choice. Reason for actually being one is different for so many people.

- I have slept with so many people who don't deserve to see me naked because I was thinking Sex was what it takes to actually make it work in a relationship and I don't want to do that again. Sex ruins things for single persons. It affects decision making. It's some time confused for what it isn't (love). It's a short-lived pleasure that most times comes with regrets.

- I'm a virgin. The perfect gift to give to my husband is my virginity. I can't possibly share that part of my life with anyone other than the man that has chosen me to be his 'helper' for the rest of our lives. And I believe he's going to respect me for that. And I will be proud of myself for actually being strong enough to withstand the pressure.

- Sex is sacred. Its a binding covenant between you and the person you're sleeping with. I have made a vow between God and my sex life. Now the decision of having sex with other people is more than just me. It now involves God. God has instructed us in his book to flee from fornication.

Most of the times Celibates are disappointed. Some get tired at a point and let themselves fall to a man's seduction.

* I told him I'm Celibate, he agreed but at the long run he wanted more and he went for it but I refused. The relationship ended.

* I told him I'm Celibate and he ran off because he was true to himself that he can't live with that.

* I told him I'm Celibate, he agreed. Although it seemed hard for both of us but we are still Celibate. We're strong for each other.

And for the straight up ones that don't see anything wrong with having sex with their partners outside marriage:

~Sex is bae. It's the binding factor. It's the fun in the relationship. It strengthens the relationship. "The body has needs" and sex satisfies those needs.

~ Sex is the only way you prove to your partner you love him and with it you can have him all to yourself so he doesn't have a reason to look elsewhere for that satisfaction. Sex makes it easy for me to......... Continue reading click https://www.tracywrite.com.ng/2019/11/celibacy_19.html?m=1
Re: Celibacy by MedicH: 6:22pm On Nov 19, 2019
Tracywrites:
https://www.tracywrite.com.ng/2019/11/celibacy_19.html?m=1

Life of a Celibate

Celibacy (Abstaining from sexual intercourse as a single person) this word is somehow alien to many people. It's no longer a word common in this age. The meaning comes with a pungent taste in the tongue for most persons. Sounds almost impossible to choose that kind of life as a single person.

They're male and female Celibates. Although I stand to be corrected, they're more female Celibates than male. Especially the virgin ones. Although Celibacy is not entirely virginity.

Being a Celibate is a choice. Reason for actually being one is different for so many people.

- I have slept with so many people who don't deserve to see me naked because I was thinking Sex was what it takes to actually make it work in a relationship and I don't want to do that again. Sex ruins things for single persons. It affects decision making. It's some time confused for what it isn't (love). It's a short-lived pleasure that most times comes with regrets.

- I'm a virgin. The perfect gift to give to my husband is my virginity. I can't possibly share that part of my life with anyone other than the man that has chosen me to be his 'helper' for the rest of our lives. And I believe he's going to respect me for that. And I will be proud of myself for actually being strong enough to withstand the pressure.

- Sex is sacred. Its a binding covenant between you and the person you're sleeping with. I have made a vow between God and my sex life. Now the decision of having sex with other people is more than just me. It now involves God. God has instructed us in his book to flee from fornication.

Most of the times Celibates are disappointed. Some get tired at a point and let themselves fall to a man's seduction.

* I told him I'm Celibate, he agreed but at the long run he wanted more and he went for it but I refused. The relationship ended.

* I told him I'm Celibate and he ran off because he was true to himself that he can't live with that.

* I told him I'm Celibate, he agreed. Although it seemed hard for both of us but we are still Celibate. We're strong for each other.

And for the straight up ones that don't see anything wrong with having sex with their partners outside marriage:

~Sex is bae. It's the binding factor. It's the fun in the relationship. It strengthens the relationship. "The body has needs" and sex satisfies those needs.

~ [b]sex is the only way you prove to your partner you love him and with it you can have him all to yourself so he doesn't have a reason to look elsewhere for that satisfaction. Sex makes it easy for me [/b]to......... Continue reading click https://www.tracywrite.com.ng/2019/11/celibacy_19.html?m=1

Loads of trash but coming to the bold part i couldn't take it anymore then i screamed bullshit.
Re: Celibacy by Fountainofyouth(f): 7:04pm On Nov 19, 2019
MedicH:

Loads of trash but coming to the bold part i couldn't take it anymore then i screamed bullshit.

Why are you pained and bitter then?

1 Like

Re: Celibacy by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 19, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Why are you pained and bitter then?

Don't even try to lie ...
Re: Celibacy by Fountainofyouth(f): 7:21pm On Nov 19, 2019
ericsmith:

Don't even try to lie ...

My lie or truth is not your business.

1 Like

Re: Celibacy by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 19, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

My lie or truth is not your business.

what i chose to make my business is not also ur business so jus mind ur business. cumma lie

(1) (Reply)

Connect & Hook With Rich Sugar Mummy Here / Sex Machines/dolls Are Better For Sex / Every 14,13, 10, And Including A 9year Old Boy/girl Today Have A Bf/gf.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.