Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,540 members, 7,972,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 09:51 PM

Senate Directs FG To Construct Public Toilets Across Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Directs FG To Construct Public Toilets Across Nigeria (14985 Views)

Court Orders Man To Wash Public Toilets For 30 Days For Being Rude / Senate Directs Investigation Into Excessive Bank Charges / FG To Construct Coastal Rail That Will Terminate In Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Directs FG To Construct Public Toilets Across Nigeria by Paulo3ree(m): 10:20pm On Nov 19, 2019
Better of a private investors
Re: Senate Directs FG To Construct Public Toilets Across Nigeria by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 19, 2019
Finally, Trump has been vindicated over his shithole comment. We are finally going to have shitholes all over the place for easy defecation.

2 Likes

Re: Senate Directs FG To Construct Public Toilets Across Nigeria by Mathiasa(m): 10:24pm On Nov 19, 2019
Can u imagine? cry cry most times I think to myself, will I behave the same way our leaders do if given the chance to lead? Am honestly not happy having clueless people as leaders.

Re: Senate Directs FG To Construct Public Toilets Across Nigeria by samwash(m): 10:25pm On Nov 19, 2019
This government are bunch of jokers
I nor want talk waytin dey my mind.
Re: Senate Directs FG To Construct Public Toilets Across Nigeria by specco(m): 10:25pm On Nov 19, 2019
The stretch of road from Mile 2 to Abule ado in Lagos stinks to high heavens due to open defecation on the corridor that has been overgrown with weeds. Commuters cover their noses as they ply that road. It is common sight to see people defecating along that road even in broad light. The hoard of okada riders that do their trade along that road are mostly the culprits.
The sharp pungent odour is very discomforting and poses health hazard to road users.
Public toilets are needed urgently to avoid health disaster.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate Directs FG To Construct Public Toilets Across Nigeria by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 19, 2019
Aderewah:
Lol. Majority of Nigerians are goats. They will destroy the toilets and still Blame government.
Shey na toilet be your problem?
Re: Senate Directs FG To Construct Public Toilets Across Nigeria by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 19, 2019
Where is the money? Or they don't know fg is broke? Who will maintain? Will they also sink boreholes and erect tanks over each of these toilets?

Foolish jokers.just take a page from Lagos state.lagos has long since mandated every petrol station and eatery to have at least two public toilets.in the case of petrol stations, 3 male, female, physically challenged.

Senate wants fg that is hands off road maintenance to take up the cost of building, operating and maintaining public toilets.very misguided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Directs FG To Construct Public Toilets Across Nigeria by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 19, 2019
Na toilet be our problem now. Nor be who chop dey shiitee?

1 Like

Re: Senate Directs FG To Construct Public Toilets Across Nigeria by Davefate: 10:32pm On Nov 19, 2019
When will they talk about electricity, sound educational system, affordable health care, financial grants for businesses to grow, and most especially job creation.public toilet? Senate I hail thee!!!!!!
Re: Senate Directs FG To Construct Public Toilets Across Nigeria by Classicdexy(m): 10:32pm On Nov 19, 2019
Lol,,, vision 2050...

Re: Senate Directs FG To Construct Public Toilets Across Nigeria by Alvin212(m): 10:39pm On Nov 19, 2019
Zoogeria collapse

Zoogeria collapse

Zoogeria I hereby command you to collapse
Re: Senate Directs FG To Construct Public Toilets Across Nigeria by joepepsy(m): 10:44pm On Nov 19, 2019
Stop posting everything,are you not ashamed.
YorubaPrince:
grin
Re: Senate Directs FG To Construct Public Toilets Across Nigeria by GeeMeshin1(m): 10:44pm On Nov 19, 2019
Of all the problems we have in this country, this matters to them most; NIGERIA!
Re: Senate Directs FG To Construct Public Toilets Across Nigeria by Octaves(m): 10:53pm On Nov 19, 2019
With the way federal roads and other federal amenities are maintained. I'm sure those toilets will be no-go areas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate Directs FG To Construct Public Toilets Across Nigeria by Rexnegro(m): 11:06pm On Nov 19, 2019
Glorylynn:
Naija is just a joke undecided person wey never chop Dey shit?
hahahaha hahahaha
Re: Senate Directs FG To Construct Public Toilets Across Nigeria by Temptee101(m): 11:21pm On Nov 19, 2019
Officialgarri:
This a very wonderful development, but I hope it will be made free.

The government should employ workers who would be washing the toilets.
Because in many public toilets and those in motor parks, one is expected to pay a fee.

shocked

I still doubt you are a Nigerian in flesh and blood

Your thinking is always awkward

In your deluded mind, upon all the numerous problems bedevilling this country is building common toilets should be the priority of FG

What happened to senate issuing order to sinators to build one toilet each in their various constituents

What a country we unfortunately found ourselves in

Spits

2 Likes

Re: Senate Directs FG To Construct Public Toilets Across Nigeria by Babaken(m): 11:29pm On Nov 19, 2019
omoiyamayor:
Rubbish
real rubbish brother let wait and see how many billion dollars they will spend on this project.
Re: Senate Directs FG To Construct Public Toilets Across Nigeria by johnmartus(m): 11:33pm On Nov 19, 2019
This is exactly my thought too.
Glorylynn:
Naija is just a joke undecided person wey never chop Dey shit?
Re: Senate Directs FG To Construct Public Toilets Across Nigeria by micflo28(m): 11:35pm On Nov 19, 2019
They can build ooo but my own be say nothing like male or female toilet, we die there grin cheesy...Nigerians can criticize everything sha ooo....do good...mba...do bad... Olo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate Directs FG To Construct Public Toilets Across Nigeria by collinsmcmorgan(m): 11:36pm On Nov 19, 2019
Abeg oo, this one no work at all.

If Una no get any other reasonable thing to ask the FG to do, just stay and eat your salaries. We are ok, with and without your projects
Re: Senate Directs FG To Construct Public Toilets Across Nigeria by Nobody: 11:38pm On Nov 19, 2019
As if na shit dey worry the country
Re: Senate Directs FG To Construct Public Toilets Across Nigeria by mercyville: 11:47pm On Nov 19, 2019
Re: Senate Directs FG To Construct Public Toilets Across Nigeria by Officialgarri: 11:50pm On Nov 19, 2019
Temptee101:

shocked

I still doubt you are a Nigerian in flesh and blood

Your thinking is always awkward

In your deluded mind, upon all the numerous problems bedevilling this country is building common toilets should be the priority of FG

What happened to senate issuing order to sinators to build one toilet each in their various constituents

What a country we unfortunately found ourselves in

Spits
Relax boy, this isn't even a priority but a necessity.

If such amenities isn't available, you would complain , now that they are trying to make it available, you are still complaining.

Please what do you really want?

Imaging you asking that a senator builde a single toilet in an entire constituency. It shows you do not really have a grasp of what a constituency is.

As long as it's a positive step, just appreciate it for once

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate Directs FG To Construct Public Toilets Across Nigeria by airminem(f): 11:54pm On Nov 19, 2019
What a gosh! They are talking about housing, this people are forcing people to shit abi? Happy toilet and int mens day if that makes them fall in love. Goodnite
Re: Senate Directs FG To Construct Public Toilets Across Nigeria by Nobody: 12:06am On Nov 20, 2019
Good one, will reduce open defecation. I like this, as long as it comes with plan on how to maintain and keep them clean. That is, employ people to keep them tidy. Otherwise after just a month most of them will be something else.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate Directs FG To Construct Public Toilets Across Nigeria by Enemyofpeace: 12:17am On Nov 20, 2019
In a country where there is no steady supply of water, i just dey imagine how the latrines go look like after 6 months
Re: Senate Directs FG To Construct Public Toilets Across Nigeria by ruffDiamond: 12:18am On Nov 20, 2019
,E better o especially Abuja where i dey .. the pavement for pedestrians is impossible for strolling without the reek of human waste(feaces) assaulting yr nostrils!make dem help us beg all these abok1 oo haba

1 Like

Re: Senate Directs FG To Construct Public Toilets Across Nigeria by klerry(m): 1:16am On Nov 20, 2019
Why should the federal government construct toilets across the states?
Any state that need public toilet should build one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate Directs FG To Construct Public Toilets Across Nigeria by WELEBOO(m): 1:25am On Nov 20, 2019
I ALWAYS LAUGH WHEN THE PRESIDENCY, SENATE OR REP., THINK THEY HAVE ACHIEVE SOMETHING. NOTE: NOT NOT UNTIL NIGERIA HAVE LIGHT EVERYTHING IS ZERO RAISED TO POWER ZERO
Re: Senate Directs FG To Construct Public Toilets Across Nigeria by zomby(m): 1:29am On Nov 20, 2019
It makes no sense to continue to paint a car that has a defective engine...Instead of constant spending on painting the car, why not spend the money on fixing the engine?

Public toilet in a country where more than 65% can’t afford to have a decent toilets in their homes? Why not spend more time and money focusing on constructing better schools, better hospitals, better roads, better power supply, better water supply and providing employment opportunities for the enormous amount of young Nigerian graduates (the future) that are sitting at home doing nothing?

Majority of our leaders in Nigeria simply have no basic common sense. If they can’t steal, they can‘t think.

Sad! Sad! Sad!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obaseki Congratulates Lyon, Bello On Victory At Guber Polls / Boko-Haram Using Fake Military Uniforms - Beware / Obanikoro Dares FG To Extradite Him From US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.