Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,697 members, 7,972,586 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 01:27 PM

New Look Of Ene, The Unclad Lady Who Was Rescued In Ajah, Lagos | Photos - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / New Look Of Ene, The Unclad Lady Who Was Rescued In Ajah, Lagos | Photos (419 Views)

Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) / HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi / Chibawanye Ene Wins 2019 Ronald L. Bittner Award On Brain Tumor Research (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Look Of Ene, The Unclad Lady Who Was Rescued In Ajah, Lagos | Photos by newsmag: 7:14pm On Nov 19, 2019
In October, a naked and emaciated lady known as Ene was reportedly abandoned in Ajah, Lagos by some unknown persons, but was eventually rescued by a good Samaritan.

Well, the good news now is that she has been rehabilitated and now looks healthy. She was at the time rescued by a Nigerian actress Keira who took it upon herself to get the needed medical treatment at LUTH, gave the lady a new opportunity to life.

Keira took to her social media page to make the announcement of the rescued lady after she was discharged from hospital.

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH! MAY GOD CONTINÚE TO ENRICH AND PROVIDE FOR YOU!

Shoutout to Xeenarh @xeenarh who marched in on Thursday the 17th morning of October like an avenging angel! And stayed on it! Nobody flexed muscles with the ease she did! (And does!)

Sandra @sezekwesili for staying on the phone with me all of that day as though HER life also depended on it! For constantly checking in, for visiting…

Oluchi! @luchieso_ and Frannie! @franojonoma My Power Queens! Everyday for the last month, these two, despite family, children and commitments, were swapping in with me at LUTH to watch our girl.

@cbdforhealthng Emmanuella! Thank you for showing up, when you didn’t have to! for crying with me and gifting me with LIFE! You have no idea how your package sustained me, I probably would have fallen ill sooner than I did! Thanks ‘Lexie baby @redscarf_is_zube for showing up for me!

This girl came and hugged, cried and sat with me on the floor of the Lagos University Teaching Hospital! The whole day! I needed that support that particular day like I cannot explain and I won’t forget that easily.

She Gave me a companion to talk with for more than a week, turned over her fridge for me cos my new friend Eze @machdonalde had showed up to the hospital with a car full of all kinds of fruits and Lucozade energy! Thank you so so much Eze!

https://newsmag.com.ng/new-look-of-ene-the-naked-lady-who-was-rescued-in-ajah-lagos-photos/

Re: New Look Of Ene, The Unclad Lady Who Was Rescued In Ajah, Lagos | Photos by Ladylite: 9:08pm On Nov 19, 2019
This good deed and testimony may not go viral o. Wow, money truly answers all things.

(1) (Reply)

10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Bitter Leaves / See What Colorado Did To A Lady (watch Video) / GOLDMAX Animal Pest Repellant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.