Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,358 members, 7,888,139 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:16 PM

Wizkid And Tekno Craves For Nigerian Suya (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid And Tekno Craves For Nigerian Suya (photos) (3359 Views)

I Spend $100k A Week - Davido Boast As He Craves For More Cash / Photo Of Drake And Tekno As Shared By Drake Record Label / DJ Cuppy And Tekno Have Late Night Calls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid And Tekno Craves For Nigerian Suya (photos) by musictori: 8:46pm On Nov 19, 2019
The conversation between the duo, wizkid and Tekno shows that they want to eat Nigerian Suya when they get back to Nigeria.

See post...

Source: www.musictori.com/2019/11/wizkid-and-tekno-craves-for-nigerian.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Tekno Craves For Nigerian Suya (photos) by donbachi(m): 8:54pm On Nov 19, 2019
Babe(suya).

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Tekno Craves For Nigerian Suya (photos) by BRATISLAVA: 8:55pm On Nov 19, 2019
This is fantastic news.

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Tekno Craves For Nigerian Suya (photos) by Jasen1(m): 8:57pm On Nov 19, 2019
Wow see as this news just turn my phone to iPhone 12

I know say one mod go still push am go FP

Wetin we wan do they always force celebrity shir down to our throat

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Tekno Craves For Nigerian Suya (photos) by sweetonugbu: 9:25pm On Nov 19, 2019
This news changed my life for the better.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Tekno Craves For Nigerian Suya (photos) by sweetonugbu: 9:27pm On Nov 19, 2019
Please how can I show appreciation to wiskid and teckno for having this life changing conversations?.

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Tekno Craves For Nigerian Suya (photos) by Oduduwa707: 11:04pm On Nov 19, 2019
angry
Re: Wizkid And Tekno Craves For Nigerian Suya (photos) by NwAmaikpe(f): 6:03am On Nov 20, 2019
And that one na news

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Tekno Craves For Nigerian Suya (photos) by ManspaceBarber(m): 8:16am On Nov 20, 2019
So make you give them direction to Obalende Suya?
Re: Wizkid And Tekno Craves For Nigerian Suya (photos) by Starboytwo(m): 9:12am On Nov 20, 2019
After I read this news, hunger finish for my belle.. . Wizkind and tecno, eshay gan. ..
Re: Wizkid And Tekno Craves For Nigerian Suya (photos) by Gucciboy1(m): 10:02am On Nov 20, 2019
musictori:
The conversation between the duo, wizkid and Tekno shows that they want to eat Nigerian Suya when they get back to Nigeria.

See post...

Source: www.musictori.com/2019/11/wizkid-and-tekno-craves-for-nigerian.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

Now I see why Tekno de lean these days. Him don de chill with starboy. In don de drug up steady
Re: Wizkid And Tekno Craves For Nigerian Suya (photos) by doubleZ88(m): 2:30pm On Nov 20, 2019
Meanwhile

Hey there!
In case you don't know, Digital Marketing is becoming a top notch and highly demanding in this digital age of which no institutions can't do without it. In order for you to be on top of the game and watch your business grow, let the whole world know about you, its very essential knowing what it takes to showcase your business to the world.

So we are offering to show you everything you need to know about online marketing which will be a plus to your profile within a month as well as
learning Graphics Design and web design at your own convenience and very affordable.

Starting from Monday 25th November 2019

Meet us at
RAREBILL NIG LTD
18c Ben Okagbue Mba Street, by Dowen College
Lekki Phase 1, Lagos Nigeria

call or Whatsapp

(1) (Reply)

When You Have A Small Skull But Insist In Drinking Gin For Christmas - Check / See The Calabar Girl Looking For Husband Online That Keeps Social Media Talking / Paul Okoye's Engaged New Girlfriend Ivy Zenny As She Flaunts Ring In New Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.