Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,086 members, 7,890,592 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:31 PM

Liver"pools" - You Will Never Work Alone, Sorry You Are On Your Own - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liver"pools" - You Will Never Work Alone, Sorry You Are On Your Own (1084 Views)

Weekly 1.2.X - 2013/2014 English Season Football Pools Forecasts/Results / UK Football Pools Corner!!!! Winning Big With Pools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Liver"pools" - You Will Never Work Alone, Sorry You Are On Your Own by zillonnair(m): 5:51am On May 24, 2007
I bet to rejoice with AC milan for winning the 2006/2007 edition of the UEFA Champions League. When Chelsea lost to liverfools, they came on my thread, saying all sorts of ills against Chelsea, now is my turn to have a good laugh. Please all Chelsea fans, join the laughter train,
Re: Liver"pools" - You Will Never Work Alone, Sorry You Are On Your Own by kliverpool(m): 8:01pm On May 25, 2007
I know u are all happy,but one thing you should know is that
Liverpool have been in the final 7x and won it 5x
Reaching the final alone is an achievement
Chelsea has never as in never reach the final IF YOU DON'T KNOW
UP LIVERPOOL

(1) (Reply)

Is Messi Really Da Best? / UCL: Tottenham Hotspurs Vs Real Madrid [0 - 1] On 12th April 2011 / How To Watch Barclays Premier League, La Liga, Champions League, World Cups, Cnn Live!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.