Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,804 members, 7,945,533 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 07:17 PM

Femi Falana Speaks On Kogi, Bayelsa Elections - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Falana Speaks On Kogi, Bayelsa Elections (23063 Views)

Kogi/Bayelsa Elections: We Won't Accept Any 11th-hour Judgements – INEC / Jonathan keeps PDP guessing one week to Kogi, Bayelsa elections - The Nation / Sowore’s 'Revolution Now' Protest: Femi Falana Speaks, Blasts FG (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Falana Speaks On Kogi, Bayelsa Elections by OluwaSnoop: 6:03am On Nov 20, 2019
The gods are angry grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Falana Speaks On Kogi, Bayelsa Elections by Mutemenot(m): 6:04am On Nov 20, 2019
UrVillagePpl:
A pity Kogi state,, it's actually my state but voting for GYB (for 3k or less) shows the level of foolishness my ppl r portraying...
Just imagine after winning the election uncle said he ain't owing any1.. grin grin.. it's well
To my Kogi brothers n sisters, fastening ur seatbelt for another Hell of a journey (4 years wey go be like 6years) cool cool tongue grin

Nature is still judging, what if he doesn't live to complete the 4 years ?
Re: Femi Falana Speaks On Kogi, Bayelsa Elections by UrVillagePpl: 6:12am On Nov 20, 2019
Mutemenot:

Nature is still judging, what if he doesn't live to complete the 4 years ?
Hmm, only God knows
Re: Femi Falana Speaks On Kogi, Bayelsa Elections by AdujaZik(m): 6:17am On Nov 20, 2019
UrVillagePpl:
A pity Kogi state,, it's actually my state but voting for GYB (for 3k or less) shows the level of foolishness my ppl r portraying...
Just imagine after winning the election uncle said he ain't owing any1.. grin grin.. it's well
To my Kogi brothers n sisters, fastening ur seatbelt for another Hell of a journey (4 years wey go be like 6years) cool cool tongue grin
Brother,nobody accepted Bello's 5k or 6k,even those who collected never voted for him,truely our people tried in Kogi East,West and Central..They made their choice clear by voting PDP,but none of their votes counted, didn't you hear a police in CTU was shooting from helicopter killing people and chasing them away,has it ever been like that before?.Just blame Buhari's approval of the 10bn for the election.
And INEC big wings who rigged...

4 Likes

Re: Femi Falana Speaks On Kogi, Bayelsa Elections by Mokason28: 6:18am On Nov 20, 2019
Butoneday2:
No megabyte to watch this crab. Yoruba's are the problem of this zoo called Country. Rubbish
Honestly speaking... Especially those ones that term themselves Yoruba Muslim cry
Re: Femi Falana Speaks On Kogi, Bayelsa Elections by michoim(m): 6:19am On Nov 20, 2019
PDP lawyer
Re: Femi Falana Speaks On Kogi, Bayelsa Elections by Mokason28: 6:20am On Nov 20, 2019
AdujaZik:
Brother,nobody accepted Bello's 5k or 6k,even those who collected never voted for him,truely our people tried in Kogi East,West and Central..They made their choice clear by voting PDP,but none of their votes counted, didn't you hear a police in CTU was shooting from helicopter killing people and chasing them away,has it ever been like that before?.Just blame Buhari's approval of the 10bn for the election.
This picture below says it all

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana Speaks On Kogi, Bayelsa Elections by AtovicGerald19(m): 6:20am On Nov 20, 2019
ruthkufe:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BR9kjMK-Tqo

Situation of the country is affecting me seriously no MB to even to stream.

what is this man saying for those that watched
Re: Femi Falana Speaks On Kogi, Bayelsa Elections by Sunsets: 6:22am On Nov 20, 2019
Re: Femi Falana Speaks On Kogi, Bayelsa Elections by anonimi: 6:27am On Nov 20, 2019
ednut1:
Its futile speaking against pmb and the ills of Nigeria.

Very futile for a deaf man and from someone who helped package him in 2015 as the best thing after sliced yam.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6455791_img20171223213452227_jpegaba3147253e469fb84a244a27892199c

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana Speaks On Kogi, Bayelsa Elections by BotherMleeper(m): 6:46am On Nov 20, 2019
Discount Gani Fawehinmi has spoken
Re: Femi Falana Speaks On Kogi, Bayelsa Elections by therajah: 7:00am On Nov 20, 2019
Butoneday2:
No megabyte to watch this crab. Yoruba's are the problem of this zoo called Country. Rubbish
Oponu!! Didirim!!!
Re: Femi Falana Speaks On Kogi, Bayelsa Elections by RevengeNimi(m): 7:20am On Nov 20, 2019
donkas:
First to comment

donkas, is your head paining you ni?

Nigeria is burning and you're here claiming first to comment.

Meanwhile, is still missing.
Re: Femi Falana Speaks On Kogi, Bayelsa Elections by Unie30: 8:29am On Nov 20, 2019
Killing the same people you want to govern.
Re: Femi Falana Speaks On Kogi, Bayelsa Elections by gaskiyamagana: 9:05am On Nov 20, 2019
Butoneday2:
Trash trash tramadol.
Re: Femi Falana Speaks On Kogi, Bayelsa Elections by Thegoodone13(m): 9:14am On Nov 20, 2019
Each state suppose to have the data base to know the state of origin of every body. And if you are living outside your state, you need to pay tax to the state government of that state you are living. It will reset their brain .
Re: Femi Falana Speaks On Kogi, Bayelsa Elections by owunabastard: 9:51am On Nov 20, 2019
AdujaZik:
This is what I be telling people blaming Kogites, whether majority vote for PDP, the election has already been concluded by APC and INEC
Re: Femi Falana Speaks On Kogi, Bayelsa Elections by kingsmaila(m): 10:47am On Nov 20, 2019
What do you expect when the federal Govt gave him 10 billion Naira some days to the election. He rigged it through violence. I pray he changes his leadership style knowing he was rejected but had his way to Lugard house.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dr. Ona Ekhomu: ISIS Attack Imminent Through Boko Haram / Rotimi Amaechi Tells PDP Not To Challenge Election Results In Court / Cairo Ojougboh: We Gave Indigenes N340m To Help Inspectors Identify Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.