Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,311 members, 7,943,753 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 12:13 AM

A Mashed Potatoes Miracle - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Mashed Potatoes Miracle (765 Views)

Mourinho Spotted At Mountain Of Fire And Miracle Church For Prayers. Lol (photo) / FUEL SCARCITY MIRACLE: Lady Prays, Water Turns To Fuel (photo) / LMAO!!! When Your Miracle wont just happen ( Photo ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Mashed Potatoes Miracle by Enibaby(f): 10:06pm On Nov 19, 2010
A lady goes to the doctor and complains that her husband is losing interest in sex. The doctor gives her a pill, but warns her that it's still experimental. He tells her to slip it into his mashed potatoes at dinner, so that night at dinner, she does just that.

About a week later she's back at the doctor, where she says, "Doc, the pill worked great! I put it in the potatoes like you said! It wasn`t five minutes later that he jumped up, raked all the food and dishes onto the floor, grabbed me, ripped all my clothes off and ravaged me right there on the table!"

The doctor says, "I'm sorry, we didn't realize the pill was that strong! The foundation will be glad to pay for any damages."

"Nah," she says, "that's okay. We're never going back to that restaurant anyway."
Re: A Mashed Potatoes Miracle by StudioCFR(m): 10:24pm On Nov 19, 2010
When is the part 2 of dis joke coming out
Re: A Mashed Potatoes Miracle by Migines(m): 8:48am On Nov 21, 2010
Lol. . . . ^ bdw its subliminal. No one xpects YOU 2 get it.
Re: A Mashed Potatoes Miracle by StudioCFR(m): 3:28pm On Nov 21, 2010
Is someone talking??
Re: A Mashed Potatoes Miracle by Migines(m): 3:32pm On Nov 21, 2010
Talking? Definately not on nairaland.
Re: A Mashed Potatoes Miracle by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 21, 2010
bottomline, he bla bla her right there in front of d whole world.
Re: A Mashed Potatoes Miracle by StudioCFR(m): 4:05pm On Nov 21, 2010
Whats bla bla bla please?
Re: A Mashed Potatoes Miracle by yinkalink(f): 5:18pm On Nov 21, 2010
bla bla bla means a process that can be referred to as sexual reproduction, which, you know now
Re: A Mashed Potatoes Miracle by StudioCFR(m): 5:27pm On Nov 21, 2010
My god

Mtchew
Re: A Mashed Potatoes Miracle by Dabss(m): 7:49pm On Nov 21, 2010
Studio CFR:

When is the part 2 of dis joke coming out
brain specs
processor speed 10mhz
ram 5mb
PLZ UPGRADE
Re: A Mashed Potatoes Miracle by StudioCFR(m): 8:06pm On Nov 21, 2010
lol

Hey hey
Be nice to me or i toss yo as.s to the mod

(1) (Reply)

Cabe / Old Poeple Home In The House. Free elderly care advice available / Giorgio, Chanel, Broccoli!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.