Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,713 members, 7,930,443 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 06:21 PM

"Under The Sun And Rain, I'll Be For Jonathan" - Reno Omokri Celebrates Ex Pres - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Under The Sun And Rain, I'll Be For Jonathan" - Reno Omokri Celebrates Ex Pres (595 Views)

Reno Omokri Celebrates Peter Obi On His 62nd Birthday (Throwback Photo) / Reno Omokri Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today / Reno Omokri Celebrates Birthday Of His Twin Sons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Under The Sun And Rain, I'll Be For Jonathan" - Reno Omokri Celebrates Ex Pres by thablogger: 7:18am On Nov 20, 2019
The aide of the Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan while he was still President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Reno Omokri has gone online to celebrate his boss on his 62nd birthday. In his tweet, he still showed so much loyalty to the ex president as he implied that he will always stand by him.

He wrote...

"Dear Former President @GEJonathan Happy 62nd Birthday. I am sure you have heard it all and I would not like to say much beyond this: Under the rain and under the sun, I will be for Jonathan. A man after my heart because of his uncommon humility"

Source: www.musictori.com/2019/11/under-sun-and-rain-ill-be-for-jonathan.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: "Under The Sun And Rain, I'll Be For Jonathan" - Reno Omokri Celebrates Ex Pres by FamousMonk: 7:20am On Nov 20, 2019
Loyalty... DickSin needs to learn from you.
Re: "Under The Sun And Rain, I'll Be For Jonathan" - Reno Omokri Celebrates Ex Pres by Helinuex: 7:21am On Nov 20, 2019
FamousMonk:
Loyalty...
DickSin needs to learn from you.

Re: "Under The Sun And Rain, I'll Be For Jonathan" - Reno Omokri Celebrates Ex Pres by jlinkd78(m): 7:23am On Nov 20, 2019
Happy birthday GEJ
Re: "Under The Sun And Rain, I'll Be For Jonathan" - Reno Omokri Celebrates Ex Pres by ursullalinda(f): 7:30am On Nov 20, 2019
HBD Sir.....Men like Reno are scare to find in this part of the world....when you have loyal friends or folks appreciate them
Re: "Under The Sun And Rain, I'll Be For Jonathan" - Reno Omokri Celebrates Ex Pres by omenka(m): 7:31am On Nov 20, 2019
Local man has been humble since local woman gave him some serious slaps across the brain five days ago. grin grin grin

Jonathan should endeavour to always wear a bulletproof vest whenever he crosses that bridge into his new enemies' territory, ditto whenever Teno or FFK are five kilometers within range.

The pains and anguish are real, forget the social media facade they are putting up regarding what he did. cheesy
Re: "Under The Sun And Rain, I'll Be For Jonathan" - Reno Omokri Celebrates Ex Pres by Okoso1: 8:15am On Nov 20, 2019
[s]
omenka:
Local man has been humble since local woman gave him some serious slaps across the brain five days ago. grin grin grin

Jonathan should endeavour to always wear a bulletproof vest whenever he crosses that bridge into his new enemies' territory, ditto whenever Teno or FFK are five kilometers within range.

The pains and anguish are real, forget the social media facade they are putting up regarding what he did. cheesy
[/s]
trash trash trash
stop disgracing yourself
40 years na old age
Re: "Under The Sun And Rain, I'll Be For Jonathan" - Reno Omokri Celebrates Ex Pres by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 20, 2019
Me too, under the sun and rain, I'll be for Jonathan.

Recently I realized Dickson lost Bayelsa because the people wanted to pay him back for insulting GEJ.

GEJ, I Stan for life.
Re: "Under The Sun And Rain, I'll Be For Jonathan" - Reno Omokri Celebrates Ex Pres by Okoso1: 8:25am On Nov 20, 2019
[s]
omenka:

[/s]
bullcrap
Re: "Under The Sun And Rain, I'll Be For Jonathan" - Reno Omokri Celebrates Ex Pres by Nyamuriflathead: 9:04am On Nov 20, 2019
This guy's loyalty is second to none. Inasmuch as he is a nuisance to the cyberspace, I commend his loyalty to his boss. Even as a staunch PDP supporter and a hater of everything APC he refused to comment on the Bayelsa election for fear being perceived as an antagonist by Jonathan and Mama p. And even while seriake Dickson continued to disrespect Jonathan by granting unnecessary interviews, with WIKE openly declaring Jonathan an enemy for aiding APCs win, Reno omokri has continued to be steadfast In his asslicking servitude to his oga. Reno is a real niqqa

1 Like

Re: "Under The Sun And Rain, I'll Be For Jonathan" - Reno Omokri Celebrates Ex Pres by Okoroawusa: 9:47am On Nov 20, 2019
I came to see whether Reno has said anything about Bayelsa election....has he?
Re: "Under The Sun And Rain, I'll Be For Jonathan" - Reno Omokri Celebrates Ex Pres by Aliance: 10:18am On Nov 20, 2019
My sincere advice for GEJ is to always distance himself from this thing called Reno. If Reno greet you good morning, I beg check your time.

(1) (Reply)

2023: We’ll Vote For Only Northern Candidate - ACF / US Senator Senatormenendez Writes And Warn Nigeria Government / Christians Being Slaughtered In Nigeria - FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.