Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,191 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:37 AM

Sani Emmanuel Has Achiles Tendonitis - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sani Emmanuel Has Achiles Tendonitis (34631 Views)

Ivory Coast Goalkeeper 'Wore Charm' During AFCON: Shehu Sani Calls For Probe / Injury Update: Sani Emmanuel Diagnosed With Achilles Tendinitis / FIFA U-17 Super-sub Sani Emmanuel No Where To Be Found? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sani Emmanuel Has Achiles Tendonitis by emmanuelpopson(m): 9:09pm On Nov 20, 2019
gazilion:

Life is Spiritual
a quote from apostle Joshua selman of ENI... I sight you

1 Like

Re: Sani Emmanuel Has Achiles Tendonitis by Bobbyfreshh(m): 9:31pm On Nov 20, 2019
rainmoredays:
What happened to the funds he received while playing.

If he was still playing for Lazio now, I believed he would be on Instagram intimidating us with his flashy cars and cozy lifestyle.

Good luck to him sha

If intimidation is your problem why not hustle too so you'll intimidate others
Re: Sani Emmanuel Has Achiles Tendonitis by GrandMufti: 9:34pm On Nov 20, 2019
Rednaxelot:
Trinidad & Tobago 2001.

The same France that we defeated in our first match by 2 goals to one, only to thrash us in the final by 3 goals to nil

E pain me that night
Re: Sani Emmanuel Has Achiles Tendonitis by gazilion: 10:25pm On Nov 20, 2019
emmanuelpopson:

a quote from apostle Joshua selman of ENI...
I sight you

Spot on!
Re: Sani Emmanuel Has Achiles Tendonitis by Lifesnatcher(m): 10:59pm On Nov 20, 2019
i so much love that guy sani.a very good striker and he scored a lot of goals from the sub bench.hope you get well bro. cry cry
Re: Sani Emmanuel Has Achiles Tendonitis by emmanuelpopson(m): 11:13pm On Nov 20, 2019
gazilion:

Spot on!
can you list some of his messages that you have?? maybe I can download some or more to my collections
Re: Sani Emmanuel Has Achiles Tendonitis by Carlyboi(m): 11:59pm On Nov 20, 2019
GrandMufti:

Isn't it obvious opabunmi didn't play in 2009? undecided
. No mind am wetin him sabi sinama pongolle Mr Florent that boy sabi no be small that time that was the first u-17 World Cup I followed its still my favorite u-17 wcup till date even tho we didn’t win it you remember Anthony le Tallec?his strike partner karimu shuaibu femi opabunmi victor brown eyimofe we’re our boys then it was an explosive competition
Re: Sani Emmanuel Has Achiles Tendonitis by Rolex66: 1:19am On Nov 21, 2019
rainmoredays:

If he was still playing for Lazio now, I believed he would be on Instagram intimidating us with his flashy cars and cozy lifestyle.

Good luck to him sha

You have already resigned your fate that you won't be able to own a flashy car and live a cozy lifestyle.

What you despise stays far away. Correct yourself!
Re: Sani Emmanuel Has Achiles Tendonitis by GrandMufti: 2:09am On Nov 21, 2019
Carlyboi:
. No mind am wetin him sabi sinama pongolle Mr Florent that boy sabi no be small that time that was the first u-17 World Cup I followed its still my favorite u-17 wcup till date even tho we didn’t win it you remember Anthony le Tallec?his strike partner karimu shuaibu femi opabunmi victor brown eyimofe we’re our boys then it was an explosive competition
Correct man. You really Sabi.
Re: Sani Emmanuel Has Achiles Tendonitis by IYANGBALI: 2:51am On Nov 21, 2019
him village people finally catch am
Re: Sani Emmanuel Has Achiles Tendonitis by Caseless: 3:42am On Nov 21, 2019
rainmoredays:

Good luck to him sha
you're a sadist.
Re: Sani Emmanuel Has Achiles Tendonitis by BonnyWood(m): 10:00am On Nov 21, 2019
Well, Im thinking of some instagram promotion. Do you have any idea how to do it? I heard I can buy instagram followers and it really worth money spend on it. Hope to deal with only reliable services for that
Re: Sani Emmanuel Has Achiles Tendonitis by femmyapson(m): 10:06am On Nov 21, 2019
fbabs:

So explanatory, are you a SCOAN member

Been following since 2008 till date
Re: Sani Emmanuel Has Achiles Tendonitis by Khaleell001(m): 9:11pm On Nov 21, 2019
DennisEche:
VILLAGE PEOPLE ARE ENEMIES OF PROGRESS

Easy excuse.
Let him go and try medical services before blaming innocent people.
Re: Sani Emmanuel Has Achiles Tendonitis by DennisEche(m): 9:32pm On Nov 21, 2019
Khaleell001:

Easy excuse.
Let him go and try medical services before blaming innocent people.
Is he not on hospital bed
Re: Sani Emmanuel Has Achiles Tendonitis by Khaleell001(m): 9:44pm On Nov 21, 2019
DennisEche:
Is he not on hospital bed
I mean, better medical services. it's obvious the current hospital isn't providing it.
Re: Sani Emmanuel Has Achiles Tendonitis by DennisEche(m): 9:58pm On Nov 21, 2019
Khaleell001:

I mean, better medical services.
it's obvious the current hospital isn't providing it.
Where the money?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Angola Head To Head Record / Beauty Uguoere Siasia: They Keep Kidnapping Me - Siasia’s Mother Cries / Yoshimi Yamashita To Officiate Germany Vs Nigeria Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.