Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,591 members, 7,972,187 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 05:53 AM

My Wife Is A Serial Thief- Man Begs Judge To Dissolve His 20 Year Old Marriage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Wife Is A Serial Thief- Man Begs Judge To Dissolve His 20 Year Old Marriage (239 Views)

Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) / 9ice Bows Down To Greet 2face While Performing At His '20 Years A King' Concert / Seems Davido Is A Credit Card Thief – Man Reacts After DMW Signed Sinzu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Is A Serial Thief- Man Begs Judge To Dissolve His 20 Year Old Marriage by Linx1234: 11:26am On Nov 20, 2019
One, Azeez Ogunsola, a businessman has pleaded with a Customary Court in Ile-Tuntun, Ibadan to dissolve his 20-year-old union with his wife, Atinuke, whom he called “a serial thief”.

In his petition, Azeez, said that he can no longer bear the shame which his wife had continually brought on him due to her continued stealing habit.
He said the humiliation by neighbours and landlords’ association as a result of his wife’s habitual stealing has overwhelmed him.

“When Atinuke stealing first started, I did not take it too seriously until she graduated into a huge embarrassment for me.
Three months ago, I received many phone calls in my office on how my wife was selling neighbours’ domestic animals such as goats.
People whose goats were missing in the community have traced it to her selling them in collaboration with her accomplices.

“Before I knew it, the landlords’ association had ordered my entire family to immediately leave the community or else, they might get me arrested.
While I was looking for money to pay for the stolen goat, Atinuke was..............https://janefblog.com/10479-2my-wife-is-a-serial-thief-man-begs-judge-to-dissolve-his-20-year-old-marriage/

Re: My Wife Is A Serial Thief- Man Begs Judge To Dissolve His 20 Year Old Marriage by sweetonugbu: 11:28am On Nov 20, 2019
I will like to attend these courts session ibadan.free drama

(1) (Reply)

Meet Max Chinnah / Watch This Type Of Hustle In The Street By Grace House Comedy / Shocking: Naira Marley Is A Demon [apostle Chris Omatshola]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.