Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,990 members, 7,873,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:30 AM

Chukwuma Nwaoha Is Sick, Has Liver Disease, On The Verge Of Dying (pics) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chukwuma Nwaoha Is Sick, Has Liver Disease, On The Verge Of Dying (pics) (51318 Views)

The Failure To Sign Pogba Puts Zidane On The Verge Of Resignation (el Pais) / Chukwuma Agbo Is Dead! Eagles Assistant Coach Dies / Sarri On The Verge Of Becoming Chelsea Manager, Plans To Change Chelsea Squad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chukwuma Nwaoha Is Sick, Has Liver Disease, On The Verge Of Dying (pics) by sLentlover7778(m): 10:52pm On Nov 20, 2019
grin grin grin grin
I still haven't heard from the guy that sing.. one million dollars elo lo ma je ti ba se si naira.

BigGuyMan:
when you dey shayo you no remember us o.

Now you need our money and prayers?

tongue
Re: Chukwuma Nwaoha Is Sick, Has Liver Disease, On The Verge Of Dying (pics) by Omolomo4eva(m): 10:53pm On Nov 20, 2019
Kindhearted guys,let gather round a brother.pls,may we not lose him wen somtin can quickly be don
Re: Chukwuma Nwaoha Is Sick, Has Liver Disease, On The Verge Of Dying (pics) by mechanics(m): 10:55pm On Nov 20, 2019
izzou:
angry

No pension plan? No sort of welfare package for our ex players?

It's Nigeria sha... I forgot
You can't compare them to civil servants na, they are meant to plan for the future themselves, it's only the wise ones among them that will do that, most of them when they get fame starts buying unnecessary things and end up being broke, that's not how to plan.

1 Like

Re: Chukwuma Nwaoha Is Sick, Has Liver Disease, On The Verge Of Dying (pics) by greggng: 11:14pm On Nov 20, 2019
This gullible nation won't help you despite all the sacrifice...that is why i hate it when we start insulting our players for losing ...every man on his own in this country
Re: Chukwuma Nwaoha Is Sick, Has Liver Disease, On The Verge Of Dying (pics) by fapcrook(m): 11:23pm On Nov 20, 2019
Bamidey:
Doctors in the house, abeg wetn dey cause this liver diseases?
many things like social life eg alcohol consumption, infection like hepatitis, genetical factors etc
Re: Chukwuma Nwaoha Is Sick, Has Liver Disease, On The Verge Of Dying (pics) by Owocourtesy: 11:31pm On Nov 20, 2019
Wishing u are speedy recovery, sir.
Re: Chukwuma Nwaoha Is Sick, Has Liver Disease, On The Verge Of Dying (pics) by foreshore(m): 11:36pm On Nov 20, 2019
zoba88:
Chukwumah Nwaoha MON was a member of the Under 17 World Cup team member in 1985.The team included Nduka Ugbade,Jonathan Akpoborire,Fatal Atere and others.

The former Golden Eaglets star has a street named after him at Housing Estate Owerri.He is currently on admission at FMC Umuahia as a result of a liver related sickness that needs urgent surgery.He is battling for his life.

The man who in his hay days brought glory to Nigeria has a short time to live if nothing urgent is done to save his life.He is a native of Mbubo village in Umunna Nsulu Autonomous Community, Isiala-Ngwa North L. G.A, Abia State

According to him,lack of fund is a problem to his treatment.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/11/former-golden-eaglets-star-chukwunah.html?m=1

There should be a foundation by government vested with the responsibility of handling cases like this
Re: Chukwuma Nwaoha Is Sick, Has Liver Disease, On The Verge Of Dying (pics) by MOVIC6: 11:38pm On Nov 20, 2019
BabaIbo:
Hmmm, I think something is wrong somewhere with all these players that always get them down, at least they always train na.

BTW what of the money he made?
Footballers and movie artists have something in common.

Get well soon

lavish lifestyle
Re: Chukwuma Nwaoha Is Sick, Has Liver Disease, On The Verge Of Dying (pics) by Angeldada55(m): 11:39pm On Nov 20, 2019
Ok let's be nice...

I suggest we gather or raise some money for the sick.

I wan donate 1k
Na Whuch pesin akant I go send ham put ?

Iffa no talk now, e go be like we are all the same with the "Sorry comment".
Re: Chukwuma Nwaoha Is Sick, Has Liver Disease, On The Verge Of Dying (pics) by NairalandDoctor(m): 11:57pm On Nov 20, 2019
viruses such as (hepatitis etc)

drugs - prescription, over-the-counter (OTC),

herbal supplements

vitamins

dietary supplements (for example, acetaminophen [Tylenol and others]

alcohol

metabolic problems

immune (defense) system, and
genetic (hereditary) abnormalities.

But note that, contrary to a popular misconception, alcohol is only one of the many causes of liver disease. Moreover, sometimes the cause of the liver disease is not known.

Hmmm
Bamidey:

1 Like

Re: Chukwuma Nwaoha Is Sick, Has Liver Disease, On The Verge Of Dying (pics) by LZAA: 12:32am On Nov 21, 2019
helinues:
Why are or past players dey get sick these days?

To young footballers, save
Shatap
Re: Chukwuma Nwaoha Is Sick, Has Liver Disease, On The Verge Of Dying (pics) by Rolex66: 1:42am On Nov 21, 2019
BigGuyMan:
when you dey shayo you no remember us o.

Now you need our money and prayers?

tongue

Re: Chukwuma Nwaoha Is Sick, Has Liver Disease, On The Verge Of Dying (pics) by ADUBA1(m): 1:54am On Nov 21, 2019
Bamidey:
Drug abuse, alcohol, poisoined food with for example aflatoxin etc and many other environmental exposure
Re: Chukwuma Nwaoha Is Sick, Has Liver Disease, On The Verge Of Dying (pics) by lozanni(m): 3:39am On Nov 21, 2019
Lynx001:
1985:17 years
2019: 34 years later thats 51 years and he løoks like that. 4 not lying abt ur age i wish u speedy recovery. Unlike aaron samuel that said he is 25 bt 2006 he was already a first team Player at 3sc of ibadan.

grin grin grin Can you believe that?
Re: Chukwuma Nwaoha Is Sick, Has Liver Disease, On The Verge Of Dying (pics) by deltateam: 4:17am On Nov 21, 2019
BabaIbo:
Hmmm, I think something is wrong somewhere with all these players that always get them down, at least they always train na.

Get well soon

Is it this one NFF dey owe them until dem forget the money. I don't even know if he played outside Nigeria. If na local player then we can understand.

I think liver helps in detoxification which is breaking harmful chemicals. We should be careful of what we eat or drink. Avoid spirits or alcoholic drinks, avoid dependence on fast foods or ready made canned foods.

Las las na God dey save man because I found out even chemicals are added on beans. Chemicals like sniper, kerosene etc

Do we even talk of apples?

I wish I had money like Dangote or Tinubu. Na to fly him abroad for better treatment.
Re: Chukwuma Nwaoha Is Sick, Has Liver Disease, On The Verge Of Dying (pics) by CrownFemi: 4:21am On Nov 21, 2019
Get well soon In Sha Allah
Re: Chukwuma Nwaoha Is Sick, Has Liver Disease, On The Verge Of Dying (pics) by Nobody: 4:44am On Nov 21, 2019
Bamidey:
many things dey cause am but one major thing wey dey mostly cause am in naija na abuse of alcohol then viral hepatitis.
Re: Chukwuma Nwaoha Is Sick, Has Liver Disease, On The Verge Of Dying (pics) by BabaIbo: 5:17am On Nov 21, 2019
deltateam:

Is it this one NFF dey owe them until dem forget the money. I don't even know if he played outside Nigeria. If na local player then we can understand.

I think liver helps in detoxification which is breaking harmful chemicals. We should be careful of what we eat or drink. Avoid spirits or alcoholic drinks, avoid dependence on fast foods or ready made canned foods.

Las las na God dey save man because I found out even chemicals are added on beans. Chemicals like sniper, kerosene etc

Do we even talk of apples?

I wish I had money like Dangote or Tinubu. Na to fly him abroad for better treatment.

It's well

1 Like

Re: Chukwuma Nwaoha Is Sick, Has Liver Disease, On The Verge Of Dying (pics) by BabaIbo: 5:18am On Nov 21, 2019
MOVIC6:

lavish lifestyle

It's well

1 Like

Re: Chukwuma Nwaoha Is Sick, Has Liver Disease, On The Verge Of Dying (pics) by capitalzero: 5:20am On Nov 21, 2019
Bamidey:
alcohol,cigarette,drug abuse, aflatoxin,hepatitis B infection,diabates
Re: Chukwuma Nwaoha Is Sick, Has Liver Disease, On The Verge Of Dying (pics) by KosiGee(m): 6:05am On Nov 21, 2019
Lynx001:
1985:17 years
2019: 34 years later thats 51 years and he løoks like that. 4 not lying abt ur age i wish u speedy recovery. Unlike aaron samuel that said he is 25 bt 2006 he was already a first team Player at 3sc of ibadan.

Chukwuma Nwoha was actually very young when he was selected by Sebastian Broderick who was the Eaglets coach at the time. He was a student of Union secondary school otherwise called Awkunanaw Boys Enugu when he played for the under 17.

He later played for Enugu Rangers for a few years. I don’t think that football favoured many footballers like him especially those ones who played local and depended on state governments for their salaries.
Re: Chukwuma Nwaoha Is Sick, Has Liver Disease, On The Verge Of Dying (pics) by showafrica(m): 6:53am On Nov 21, 2019
BabaIbo:

Get well soon

When the money is no longer coming, drugs becomes the comforter and when there is no money for quality drugs, cheap poison becomes the only hope. Na wa for this muder faking life we lead.
Re: Chukwuma Nwaoha Is Sick, Has Liver Disease, On The Verge Of Dying (pics) by Tuuns: 7:12am On Nov 21, 2019
You are very stupid.

Braintrain:
Serves him right grin grin
Re: Chukwuma Nwaoha Is Sick, Has Liver Disease, On The Verge Of Dying (pics) by BabaIbo: 7:27am On Nov 21, 2019
showafrica:

When the money is no longer coming, drugs becomes the comforter and when there is no money for quality drugs, cheap poison becomes the only hope. Na wa for this muder faking life we lead.

It's well
Re: Chukwuma Nwaoha Is Sick, Has Liver Disease, On The Verge Of Dying (pics) by johnmattew: 7:55am On Nov 21, 2019
Bamidey:
alcohol, bleaching creams,drugs like paracetamol etc
Re: Chukwuma Nwaoha Is Sick, Has Liver Disease, On The Verge Of Dying (pics) by NotFarFrom: 8:21am On Nov 21, 2019
Lol, Na people like una dey eat 9 wraps of amala for person burial come dey cry say you miss the person
divabolanle:
Chei... GET WELL SOON.. FTC
Re: Chukwuma Nwaoha Is Sick, Has Liver Disease, On The Verge Of Dying (pics) by sylve11: 8:40am On Nov 21, 2019
get well soon. cool
Re: Chukwuma Nwaoha Is Sick, Has Liver Disease, On The Verge Of Dying (pics) by osazsky(m): 9:58am On Nov 21, 2019
Bamidey:
mostly hipetyesis
Re: Chukwuma Nwaoha Is Sick, Has Liver Disease, On The Verge Of Dying (pics) by madjune(m): 10:21am On Nov 21, 2019
This dude never made money from his U17 exploits from 1985.

Believe me.

All the players got were 505 evolution cars each, N10,000, a plot of land and strategic streets or junctions named after them.

I feel the govt of the day tried for them anyway.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Israel Adesanya Retains UFC Middleweight Championship After Beating Romero / EPL: Mikel Obi Set For Return To English Football / Eric Dier Leaves Pitch During Chelsea Match To Use The Toilet, Mourinho Follows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.