Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,874 members, 7,909,288 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 09:51 PM

Ajumogobia / Hilary Clinton - Comments On The Future Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajumogobia / Hilary Clinton - Comments On The Future Of Nigeria (686 Views)

NJC Heavily Slams Judge Ofili-ajumogobia, Terminates Promotion Prospects / Wike Vs Ajumogobia, Who Would You Prefer As Rivers State Governor? / Why Was Odein Ajumogobia - The Best Performing Minister Not Returned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ajumogobia / Hilary Clinton - Comments On The Future Of Nigeria by OYBMEND: 3:50am On Nov 20, 2010
[flash=200,200]http://c.brightcove.com/services/viewer/federated_f8/1705667530" bgcolor="#FFFFFF" flashvars="videoId=424660495001  [/flash]
Re: Ajumogobia / Hilary Clinton - Comments On The Future Of Nigeria by jason12345: 4:06am On Nov 20, 2010
can you post the link to the website?
Re: Ajumogobia / Hilary Clinton - Comments On The Future Of Nigeria by OYBMEND: 4:19am On Nov 20, 2010
Re: Ajumogobia / Hilary Clinton - Comments On The Future Of Nigeria by OYBMEND: 4:24am On Nov 20, 2010
Appologies for the video that was not working.

However see link above.
Re: Ajumogobia / Hilary Clinton - Comments On The Future Of Nigeria by OYBMEND: 4:34am On Nov 20, 2010
Another press briefing at the UN by the Foreign Minister

He talked about the row with Iran, the referendum in Sudan and what it may mean for Nigeria.

[flash=480,270]http://www.unmultimedia.org/tv/webcast/swfs/player.swf[/flash]

http://www.unmultimedia.org/tv/webcast/2010/11/security-council-media-stakeout-nigeria-the-situation-in-the-sudan-and-other-matters.html
Re: Ajumogobia / Hilary Clinton - Comments On The Future Of Nigeria by jason12345: 4:44am On Nov 20, 2010
if the usa actually donated money to aid nigeria's power supply problem, why would it take till 2014 for us to get constant electricity? secondly, are we going to actually have a free, violent-free and fair election? do the citizens of nigeria think GJ would leave if he loses this election?

nigerians cannot afford to waste another 4 yrs without some sort of revolution! i hope the next president would precede ethnicity or regionalism. I pray he would give the nigerians his word and mean it. most of all, i hope he his answerable to the people that elected him.

Fellow nigerians protect your votes, elect a leader that represents you and your goal for the nation. Once that is done, you will all see God's mercy on NIGERIA.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA!!!
Re: Ajumogobia / Hilary Clinton - Comments On The Future Of Nigeria by OYBMEND: 4:52am On Nov 20, 2010
Re: Ajumogobia / Hilary Clinton - Comments On The Future Of Nigeria by OYBMEND: 5:16am On Nov 20, 2010
"You don't take the worst case scenario and present it as the probable, thats what he did and I find that unfortunate" ------

Those are Odein Ajumogbia's response to what John Cambell had to say about 2011.
Re: Ajumogobia / Hilary Clinton - Comments On The Future Of Nigeria by marcdunu: 5:20am On Nov 20, 2010
This man reminds me of when Emeka Anyaoku was Foreign Minister.

I don't know why whe elect thugs as leaders and now use the gentlemen and real leaders as Cabinet Ministers.
Re: Ajumogobia / Hilary Clinton - Comments On The Future Of Nigeria by OAM4J: 6:13am On Nov 20, 2010
I like this man. Very intelligent! You cannot compare him to Ojo Madueke.
Re: Ajumogobia / Hilary Clinton - Comments On The Future Of Nigeria by Nobody: 12:39am On Nov 21, 2010
the shining light in Jonathan's dull administration.

He looks more Presidential than the President.

(1) (Reply)

Sanusi: Too Tough To Handle / ACN Lose Election In Lagos To PDP / Gen. Buhari Really Did Well!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.