Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,683 members, 7,979,301 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 05:36 AM

Geologists In The House - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Geologists In The House (3048 Views)

Production Geologists At Faden Energy Nigeria Limited, Lagos / Civili Engineers And Geologists Needed In Portharcourt / Shell Nigeria Vacancies For Geologists, Engineers, Petrophysicists Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Geologists In The House by d7thcaller: 6:24pm On Jun 04, 2007
My fellow paleomen in the house.I am more than happy 2 see such a thing in this forum.Kudos 2 those that started dis.
I am currently studying for M.Sc. Exploration Geophysics in Uniport.I think advancing our self will help to give us a better chance of crabing a job in our field.
If anybody is interested in doing his/her Masters in Uniport I will be glad to furnish the person with informations.
Thanks
Re: Geologists In The House by niceguy2: 5:51am On Jun 07, 2007
my fellow rocks,a lot of eruption is happening but instead of producing magma,water is then flowing.i have had experience in both construction and mining but now in an NGO.we need to join hands together to make each an every one of us successful.we needed to be in the oil and gas,so that we can tell what a geological period is much.love u all and keep us [posted
Re: Geologists In The House by creamdoll(f): 12:37pm On Jun 07, 2007
hi,u guys are just the bomb.a a geologist in the house too.abeg kip me posted too
Re: Geologists In The House by chukwudozi(m): 4:48pm On Jun 16, 2007
my younger and older granites, i rily appreciate this
Re: Geologists In The House by madeonline(m): 2:13pm On Jun 18, 2007
Geologists in the house.

I just had a lenghty discussion with (allyagakwu@yahoo.com) online over our proposed networking for career development and economic empowerment as colleagues.

We both agreed that we need to collate the email addresses of all Geologists interested in networking opportunity through this medium. Suggestions and counter suggestions from other colleagues are welcome.

In the interim, I suggest that all interested nairalanders who are geologists could make their emails known in this thread. We are working towards achieving a depository for geoscience CVs online and many other attainable issues.

A comprehensive, realistic and time-framed action plan for the newtworks would be published after those who make their emails public for online brain storming and collaboration meet on a date to be agreed in future.

Looking forwward to your comments and contributions.

made_ng@yahoo.com
Re: Geologists In The House by chukwudozi(m): 2:27pm On Jun 24, 2007
[color=#006600]hi ma paleosols and neosols. hw r u guys doing in this magmatic environment of ours? i luv u madeonline for the extra mile u've taken to get all geolgists networked, i knw u capabilities. for ur info its maurice, i hardly av time to b online.but watever u minerals are up to kip mi posted. talk 2 u guys l8r.
Re: Geologists In The House by Seun(m): 11:41pm On Aug 09, 2008
Moved to the new "Getting A Job" section.
Re: Geologists In The House by geospirit: 5:56pm On Aug 14, 2008
i am so pleased to know that geo fellows in the house are ready to take things to the next level.i am contemplating on going for Msc exploration geophysics.what are the prospects of thics option as compared to others in the nigerian setting.i am managing a lecturing job in a polytechnic and i am a planning to settle for a career in the academics.commments from fellows are welcomed my e-mail addy is geospiritonline@yahoo.com
Re: Geologists In The House by Fortish(f): 12:05pm On Aug 15, 2008
[left]Great NMGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is very interesting i'm very interested to give out whatever experience i have and also interested in getting new ones.my e-mail add is yvetteriemu@yahoo.com.

Welldone y'all wink
Re: Geologists In The House by PrinceJoe1(m): 4:55pm On Aug 16, 2008
Geologists plenty oh!!!
Any which way, we go survive.
There's enuf space in the sky for all the birds to fly.
I suscribe to this thread. Quite productive.
Meanwhile, any info abt NNPC recruitment?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnpc Recruitment Website-why Hnd Grades Are Not Displayed? / Visa Assistant At US Embassy Nigeria / Etisalat Call Centre Agent (08090090200)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.