Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,369 members, 7,900,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:48 PM

AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers - Celebrities (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers (84363 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Man Fighting Wife’s Lover At Burna Boy Concert / Wizkid Storms Burna Boy Concert! (Photos, Video) / Two Men Fight At Burna Boy Concert Over A Woman (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by winterfell007(m): 11:51pm On Nov 20, 2019
IronGalaxy:
The crux of my argument is that you cannot claim to be more productive than us while you have nothing to back that up

Burning down Nigerian assets is more than enough reason for me to claim we are a whole lot more productive and adventurous than you?
If you people were that productively engaged, the thought of looting a foreigner's asset won't ever cross their mind?? You all should even be glad they are contributing to the GDP of your nation.
But hell no!! You ain't productive but lazy-ass xenophobes. That's why your government will gladly sell you lots off for a bowl of 'egusi' soup.
Don't worry yourself, Nigerian rice is coming. Once we attain sufficiency, we ship the remaining to your country so that your people won't be hungry and thinking of looting his neighbor's shop for food.

1 Like

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by YungJo207(m): 11:52pm On Nov 20, 2019
edon21:
The African Giant is indeed standing tall amongst the rest.
Burna Boy’s recently released album, ‘African Giant’ has bagged the number one spot on Apple Music in more than ten countries in the world.
The album which is less than a week old, released last Friday, 26th July, 2019, is doing good in numbers as it stands. It was one of the most anticipated albums from an African artiste.
‘African Giant’ has topped in countries such as Nigeria, Ghana, South Africa, Kenya, Niger, Swaziland, Uganda, Zimbabwe, Gambia, Dominica and more.
Prior to the release of the album, Burna performed at one of America’s live shows, Jimmy Kimmel Live Show, a performance which was so iconic.
https://www./2019/07/african-

Imagine even top chart for their country and they are lieing about not liking Naija songs.
Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by edon21: 11:54pm On Nov 20, 2019
YungJo207:

Imagine even top chart for their country and they are lieing about not liking Naija songs.
I fear of. LIARS
Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by xpansion(m): 11:54pm On Nov 20, 2019
soilsista:

I think we need to define the word: confused.

Gaint of Africa indeed grin grin

How far, Burna Boy has been nominated for Grammy. How market for AKA. Dead musician
Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by xpansion(m): 11:55pm On Nov 20, 2019
TMKsouth:

Xanderpeper, how is AKA a toothless dog when he has just rendered SA a definite NO-GO area for "Bunny Boy"? grin grin grin U r as dumb as he is grin

Soulsista, also having a good laugh at the expense of Gaint of Africa grin

How market. Burna Boy just got nominated for Grammy. Pray he doesn't win else you and stupid AKA would kill yourself. South Africans are bunch of lazy people who don't want to work but blame everyone for their self inflicted situation
Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by nengibo: 11:56pm On Nov 20, 2019
McManuels:
NIGERIANS will keep tribalism aside when attacking other countries.

See cooperation, i wish it will remain this way
It's human nature to divide, even in some families there are different kitchens

1 Like

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by IronGalaxy: 11:56pm On Nov 20, 2019
philip0906:

Good! At least we all agree that black south Africans are impoverished. Whatever excuse you have for that should be shoved up your smelly black butt.

Hehe...convenient excuse as usual with black south Africans. The question is how many more years, do block headed black south Africans need to seize wealth from their white masters? You run the politics, you are in the majority but still blame the whites for amassing such wealth.
Lol...you're a bingo!

Unfortunately my slave friend, history isn't on your side as regards this. You served your white Lords during apartheid, even when Nigeria hasn't gotten Independence, it wasn't as bad as how your fathers and mothers sucked on white d1.cks.
You guys blame other blacks for taking non existent jobs, you attack them but can't stand the white south Africans who control the wealth and are in their minority. At least you admitted that they amassed wealth. The question is, why haven't you black slaves stood up to them?

Killing for rituals, is done as stand alones and sparsely. Looting shops, burning humans as don e by South Africans, is done mob style...shows your identity as a violent nation.

So why are black south Africans crying, groaning about poverty, non existent jobs and looting shops stealing food?
Black South Africans make the biggest middle class and also many poor people are black that's because of the numbers game.

For someone who uses terms like "blockhead" I feel like I'm conversing with one here. When did I blame white people for anything? I said whites due to hundreds of years of amased wealth and years of apartheid put them in a favourable position compared to other SA races. FACT!

Did Nigerians coons ever stand up to colonisation? Nope ! Too docile to do that. Only King Shaka had the balls to take the English head on. Show me anyone in Africa comparable to him

Everyone unemployed in South Africa complains that includes your beloved whites

2 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by edon21: 11:57pm On Nov 20, 2019
on this day I DARE AKA TO SELL OUT O2 ARENA LONDON

1 Like

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by gforce5: 11:57pm On Nov 20, 2019
I'm not surprised that foreigners can come to Nairaland and mock Nigerians on their own forum. When you are divided by religion, tribe and politics this is what happens. Igbos and Yorubas call each other unprintable names and fail to realize that foreigners are viewing this thread. When you have a President who decides to visit South Africa despite all that happened, this is what happens. Charity starts at home. If Nigeria had it's house in order this rubbish wouldn't happen. Chest beating online wouldn't solve anything.

Burna Boy is my favorite Naija artist over the past few years but he goofed on this one. He should have been a man of his word and rejected the offer to perform in SA. Now, he can't take back that humiliation.
Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by IronGalaxy: 11:57pm On Nov 20, 2019
xpansion:

How market. Burna Boy just got nominated for Grammy. Pray he doesn't win else you and stupid AKA would kill yourself. South Africans are bunch of lazy people who don't want to work but blame everyone for their self inflicted situation
ah " lazy" arguably the most overused word by Nigerians. I doubt you know you guys even know what that word means

2 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by nengibo: 11:59pm On Nov 20, 2019
jcross19:
lol google his name and see na abi.
He's from Rivers, his mum is Yoruba
Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by KekeNash(f): 12:00am On Nov 21, 2019
soilsista:
Ka nnete! Maybe ba tla kreya tlhabollogo that they long for embarassed
nah they will eat them, tlala is real over there.
Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by winterfell007(m): 12:00am On Nov 21, 2019
IronGalaxy:
You are taking one aspect of our society and milking it to death. By all means continue

That's just not the only aspect South Africa is notorious for... How about Gun Violence, Gang rape, HIV prevalence and I dare say 'famine' too since your people are obviously hungry.
The only thing you can hold against Nigeria is lack of certain infrastructure... You'll get there someday. That I'm sure of...
Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by YungJo207(m): 12:00am On Nov 21, 2019
IronGalaxy:
Black South Africans make the biggest middle class and also many poor people are black that's because of the numbers game.

For someone who uses terms like "blockhead" I feel like I'm conversing with one here. When did I blame white people for anything? I said whites due to hundreds of years of amased wealth and years of apartheid put them in a favourable position compared to other SA races. FACT!

Did Nigerians coons ever stand up to colonisation? Nope ! Too docile to do that. Only King Shaka had the balls to take the English head on. Show me anyone in Africa comparable to him

Do you ever read? You saying no Nigerian stood up against colonisation is laughable and shows that you know nothing about Nigeria.

Google who Fumilayo ransom kuti was and shut up.
Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by ikbnice(m): 12:01am On Nov 21, 2019
edon21:

we're just saying that we don't want South Africans here or is by force again. go and build yours
They would have some unpopular forums they must have grown tired of... So they have to drag their smelly ass over here... See as they would bombard this forum in few months. They are mobs, they are xenophobic, they move in droves

2 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by YungJo207(m): 12:03am On Nov 21, 2019
edon21:

You for kuku say you wan kill am instead of telling him to commit sucide grin

1 Like

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by aphrodisiac(m): 12:03am On Nov 21, 2019
ikbnice:
They would have some unpopular forums they must have grown tired of... So they have to drag their smelly ass over here... See as they would bombard this forum in few months. They are mobs, they are xenophobic, they move in droves
grin they are indeed xenophobic
Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by adamskutty(m): 12:04am On Nov 21, 2019
I am extremely surprised why the soilsista or whatever she or it is called never replied to some of my pressing questions i dished out to her or it?

Not sure the gender grin grin

but daaamn all these bantu southies are something else grin
Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by IronGalaxy: 12:04am On Nov 21, 2019
winterfell007:

Burning down Nigerian assets is more than enough reason for me to claim we are a whole lot more productive and adventurous than you?
If you were people were that productively engaged, the thought of looting a foreigner's asset won't ever cross their mind?? You all should even be glad they are contributing to the GDP of your nation.
But hell no!! You ain't productive but lazy-ass xenophobes. That's why your government will gladly sell you lots off for a bowl of 'egusi' soup.
Don't worry yourself, Nigerian rice is coming. Once we attain sufficiency, we ship the remaining to your country so that your people won't be hungry and thinking of looting his neighbor's shop for food.
If you were more productive and adventurous It would have showed with the state of Nigeria, it sadly doesn't. I see more productivity from the likes of Ghana, Kenya and Rwanda than Nigeria, you Nigerians are just big mouth.

If we're so lazy then how come do we beat you in almost every HDI indices be it, electricity, infrastructure, poverty levels, sanitation, infrastructure, water, literacy etc? Surely a country made of a majority "lazy" population can't achieve that

And please, people who sell belts and jeans and cut hair aren't exactly contributing to our GDP. Don't overestimate yourselves

3 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by Swallowurspit(m): 12:05am On Nov 21, 2019
edon21:

S. Africans know Nigerians top them in everything, even AKA admitted it.

He said " ......EVERYTHING"

2 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by YungJo207(m): 12:05am On Nov 21, 2019
adamskutty:
I am extremely surprised why the soilsista or whatever she or it is called never replied to some of my pessing questions i dished out to her or it?

Not sure the gender grin grin

but daaamn all these bantu southies are something else grin

They run away from questions I just tire...you want to agure and can't answer questions very funny.
Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by aphrodisiac(m): 12:06am On Nov 21, 2019
edon21:
Telling any SA artist ever to do that would be equivalent to passing a camel through the eye of a needle
Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by IronGalaxy: 12:06am On Nov 21, 2019
YungJo207:

Do you ever read? You saying no Nigerian stood up against colonisation is laughable and shows that you know nothing about Nigeria.

Google who Fumilayo ransom kuti was and shut up.
is there a bigger resistance than the battle of blood River in Africa? I think not. You were easy colonised because you ride white d1ck too much

2 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by xpansion(m): 12:07am On Nov 21, 2019
soilsista:

He'll be very stupid if he does that

AKA is stupid now. Bet, he'd try coming to Nigeria.

Imagine him seeking apology from Burna Boy. God, such a child
Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by IronGalaxy: 12:08am On Nov 21, 2019
edon21:
As if there's no massive Nigerian population in London.

3 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by winterfell007(m): 12:08am On Nov 21, 2019
philip0906:

Good! At least we all agree that black south Africans are impoverished. Whatever excuse you have for that should be shoved up your smelly black butt.

Hehe...convenient excuse as usual with black south Africans. The question is how many more years, do block headed black south Africans need to seize wealth from their white masters? You run the politics, you are in the majority but still blame the whites for amassing such wealth.
Lol...you're a bingo!

Unfortunately my slave friend, history isn't on your side as regards this. You served your white Lords during apartheid, even when Nigeria hasn't gotten Independence, it wasn't as bad as how your fathers and mothers sucked on white d1.cks.
You guys blame other blacks for taking non existent jobs, you attack them but can't stand the white south Africans who control the wealth and are in their minority. At least you admitted that they amassed wealth. The question is, why haven't you black slaves stood up to them?

Killing for rituals, is done as stand alones and sparsely. Looting shops, burning humans as done by South Africans, is done mob style...shows your identity as a violent nation.

So why are black south Africans crying and groaning about poverty, non existent jobs, looting shops and stealing food?

I just enjoy the way the you are pounding that 'Ironfool' like eba. He'll soon run away, he can't stand the heat any longer. He's two other fellow Xenophobes that were ranting their leprous fingers in the first two pages of the topic have scampered away. Obviously, they couldn't withstand the superior fire power

2 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by IronGalaxy: 12:09am On Nov 21, 2019
Swallowurspit:

S. Africans know Nigerians top them in everything, even AKA admitted it.
Usual delusions. What is everything?

3 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by philip0906(m): 12:09am On Nov 21, 2019
IronGalaxy:
You've sang this like a song...Why are blacks convenient with been middle class and low lifers in their country, when a tiny % of whites are in the upper class and control those at the lower rung of the class chain?

[s]For someone who uses terms like "blockhead" I feel like I'm conversing with one here. When did I blame white people for anything? I said whites due to hundreds of years of amased wealth and years of apartheid put them in a favourable position compared to other SA races. FACT![/s]
You have blamed the whites for amassing wealth for years...Its the anthem of black south Africans. I have asked you how many years you need to seize wealth back, you've avoided it.

You suck at history. I have taught you your own history over the course of this back and forth. I will oblige once more and remind you again, that Whites left Nigeria since 1960 and DO NOT control us any longer, economically or politically. On the other hand, South Africans were still been pummeled by the whites as at the 80s and 90s. Your father and mothers were still sucking on white d1.cks while Nigerians had long been a FREE nation. To date, these same whites are still running and controlling your economy.

Oh the whites complain too? grin Why then aren't they involved in mob style looting, stealing of food and burning/killing of humans?

2 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by IronGalaxy: 12:10am On Nov 21, 2019
winterfell007:

I just enjoy the way the you are pounding that 'Ironfool' like eba. He'll soon run away, he can't stand the heat any longer. He's two other fellow Xenophobes that were ranting their leprous fingers in the first two pages of the topic have scampered away. Obviously, they couldn't withstand the superior fire power
is he really pounding me? Lol.

Jace and TMK probably got bored like I am now. Arguing with illiterates can be tiring

3 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by YungJo207(m): 12:10am On Nov 21, 2019
IronGalaxy:
If you were more productive and adventurous It would have showed with the state of Nigeria, it sadly doesn't. I see more productivity from the likes of Ghana, Kenya and Rwanda than Nigeria, you Nigerians are just big mouth.

If we're so lazy then how come do we beat you in almost every HDI indices be it, electricity, infrastructure, poverty levels, sanitation, infrastructure, water, literacy etc? Surely a country made of a majority "lazy" population can't achieve that

And please, people who sell belts and jeans and cut hair aren't exactly contributing to our GDP. Don't overestimate yourselves

Water you say? Do you know Lagos alone is surrounded by water??

Infrastructure really? Google banana island,ikoyi tower etc

The only thing South Africa can boost about they having and Nigeria don't is electricity or which Bonny island have 24hours power supply.
Some magodo axis too.
Some banana island too.

I wonder why you always type without getting your facts first Google is your friend ooo.

2 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by xpansion(m): 12:12am On Nov 21, 2019
IronGalaxy:
ah " lazy" arguably the most overused word by Nigerians. I doubt you know you guys even know what that word means

Because I'm trying to understand how SA would sit down and be killing people of their race, when they people they should be attacking are the whites who are still controlling them. Fela has a song which says, Suffering and Smiling. Such can be said of SA. These white people are the real enemies but instead u attack your fellow Africans. This is the reason Africa can never take over, cause we can't even like ourselves

1 Like

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by aphrodisiac(m): 12:12am On Nov 21, 2019
winterfell007:

I'm not sure the xenophob is smart enough to get that...he will be feeling like the hero of SA right about now grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (38) (Reply)

Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened / IcePrince's Girlfriend, Maima Goes Braless, Shows Nipples, Gets Blasted [PICS] / Area Scatter : Nigeria's First Crossdresser - Imo State (1970), Before Bobrisky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.