Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,396 members, 7,908,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 08:09 PM

AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers - Celebrities (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers (84471 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Man Fighting Wife’s Lover At Burna Boy Concert / Wizkid Storms Burna Boy Concert! (Photos, Video) / Two Men Fight At Burna Boy Concert Over A Woman (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by Nobody: 7:38am On Nov 21, 2019
Austine1212:

Tony braxton was in SA for her concert a week ago more still coming, international artists love it here.

They prefer SA than nigeria
She was in Nigeria, July to be specific. This validates what I said about your media. Do you agree?

Zuckerberg was here,
Twitter CEO was here.

Dude, you're in a 'Genjutsu'. I repeat

4 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by GhostWisperer: 7:38am On Nov 21, 2019
Dextre:

And murder..kidnap yound ladies,rape and kill dem. There isn't a day that a young girl isn't missing in SA. Just go twitter,someone go stilliss tmao laidis
lolz, these Zulus are some bunch of pathetic snowflakes with a very false perception about their worth.

5 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by ginovera: 7:40am On Nov 21, 2019
Austine1212:

Tony braxton was in SA for her concert a week ago more still coming, international artists love it here.

Hey Fool...She was in Nigeria ever before considering SA. Grow up child and end the ego stuffs. undecided

3 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by Emperor002: 7:42am On Nov 21, 2019
sa n ghanas wey dey dis forum make una watch una mouth bc even if dey join dey two country against nigeria una no fit stand a state for nigeria.even ghana sef dey tlk comon border closure dem country wan fold,sa of yesterday we gv dem small chance dem don dey drag space na just to erase as usually freedom slaves

1 Like

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by eguarojeona: 7:42am On Nov 21, 2019
Sapphire86:
It's not Burna's loss as far as I'm concerned but the organizers. It's about contract; since there is no more offer for Burma to come and PERFORM not tour SA, it's no loss for him.

What AKA doesn't know is that, if Burna dies in SA while performing, his own death will definitely follow shortly.. e.g Tupac & Biggie! (Im in no way equating Android Drake to Tupac and Biggie status!!)
You mean moist Drake
Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by Nobody: 7:44am On Nov 21, 2019
Austine1212:

And what if I told you we've hosted more international artists than SA? If SA media portrays other African countries like a sh*t hole because of 'infrastructural deficit', they in turn create a generation of cluelessness down there.

3 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by Hadampson(m): 7:50am On Nov 21, 2019
dazzlingd:

Who cares....Nigerian artists shines, SA is totally insignificant

Let's leave sentiment aside and say the truth. You will agree that Nigeria followed by South Africa can be called the countries with the best musicians in Africa now.
Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by flyingdutchman(m): 7:51am On Nov 21, 2019
ainas247:
grin hate is in their blood...
No wonder 99% of them are HIV positive...

You people can't do without Nigeria grin grin grin grin that's why you are here
on this Forum.

stop the hate...
I'm surprised that they all flocked up here!

3 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by Nackzy: 7:52am On Nov 21, 2019
South Africans will soon go on extinction in the African music scene, and they don't even have one good or popular music, One music in Nigeria is better than all the musicians in South Africa, so uncivil

1 Like

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 21, 2019
Nonymine:

And what if I told you we've hosted more international artists than SA? If SA media portrays other African countries like a sh*t hole because of 'infrastructural deficit', they in turn create a generation of cluelessness down there.

We don't do what ifs we deal with facts here, fact is we host more south african music is more diverse with more diverse audience

Country, rock, pop, rock, hiphop, classic music, choral, kwaito, House music, rnb, afro pop/soul, etc

Other genres are less likely to perform in nigeria

1 Like

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by jcross19: 7:53am On Nov 21, 2019
Firefox01:
So you dey fear ordinary typing, am a bloody coward! Next time, come to the internet with your common sense intact! May death befall me, ignorant Buffon.
Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by JokerEvolver: 7:56am On Nov 21, 2019
Always a fool always a fool
TMKsouth:

You can't threaten SA artists with violence and then expect to land here safely. This one should never ever ever ever come to SA - EVER.

Well done AKA. cool cool cool
Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by johnpablo541(m): 7:57am On Nov 21, 2019
YungJo207:

Check what I wrote again read very well and comment...Obama is a winner of Grammy award? Ok Kanye has more Grammy than all of African artist combined have you ever heard him been proud about it..

South African have more Grammys guess what Fela boycott the Award,Femi too did the same so what the big deal??

Yes Obama is a Grammy award winner, Obama won it twice.
Femi kuti didn't boycott the Grammy, he was nominated and lost to a choir in Soweto. He even regretted not winning.

Fela Kuti was never nominated for the Grammy only his two sons have been nominated.
Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by geezynoni: 7:57am On Nov 21, 2019
soilsista:

This is the best News ever! They way they were so convinced that their "Bunny" would perform and we wouldn't do anything about it. Because bona they are what exactly?

Their delusion is beyond redemption grin grin grin grin

Go monate maaaaarn!!
If dem born you well,come to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by winterfell007(m): 7:59am On Nov 21, 2019
Austine1212:

Hey what indices? Are you trying to be funny?

I can bet my left ass, you have more of your people living in poverty if you want to look at it in actual indices . We are only a lot more populated than you. Even if we have 80 million poor people we still over 90 to 100 million Nigerians who are the middle class. That figures out numbers your middle citizens three folds. So we trump in all indices being in that indices.
You are abusing 80 million poor Nigerians, at least those poor Nigerians are still economically productive, they've never resorted to mass looting of properties to justify their poor status but I can't say the same for your poor folks that is not as much as ours but are resorting to all sorts of vices just to stay afloat
So swerve, Nigerians are ahead of you, biko! We are pulling weight

3 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by Hadampson(m): 8:03am On Nov 21, 2019
benzema8:
Blame your leaders for this.giant of africa by population not development

We have no leaders in Nigeria. What we have here are rulers
embarassed
Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by edon21: 8:04am On Nov 21, 2019
Nonymine:

She was in Nigeria, July to be specific. This validates what I said about your media. Do you agree?

Zuckerberg was here,
Twitter CEO was here.

Dude, you're in a 'Genjutsu'. I repeat
Jack ma
jet li were in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by Phemmy99(m): 8:07am On Nov 21, 2019
jcross19:
lol google his name and see na abi.
Burna boy is from Rivers State. He is not Yoruba.
Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by Hadampson(m): 8:07am On Nov 21, 2019
Firefox01:
Stupid Ghanian, stay out of this. It's above you unless you want Nigeria to keep bathing with the tears of your political leaders and local manufacturers. cheesy

Gypsey is not a Ghanaian. He is a Nigerian American Oga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by winterfell007(m): 8:07am On Nov 21, 2019
Austine1212:

We don't do what ifs we deal with facts here, fact is we host more south african music is more diverse with more diverse audience

Country, rock, pop, rock, hiphop, classic music, choral, kwaito, House music, rnb, afro pop/soul, etc

Other genres are less likely to perform in nigeria

There you go again with your trumped up figures. We've also got RnB artist, like Asa, Country like Benz and of recent Johnny Drille hitting it up big time in the international scene.
Guy forget matter, you are no match to us, even your local champion, AKA acknowledged that in his tweets

1 Like

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by faithscharms(f): 8:18am On Nov 21, 2019
Hahahaha SA jokers of the century,you think this has any effect on Burna or Nija?the Joke is you SA and that AKA guy,burna doesn't need you guys,you NEED burna,don't forget he said he would donate the money from the concert so it won't make him any richer,and just in case you don't know Burna is a Grammy nominated artist?remind me again what AKA is?Xenophobic Ambassador,shame to AKA,shame to SA..you keep making yourself known as wicked Racist lossers.

A beg check my signature to own a house in Abuja at an unbelievable price,and not outskirts of abuja but in Abuja..sellers need urgent cash thus cheap deal. Also self contains for 140k in Lugbe Federal housing after AMAC market.

1 Like

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by Hadampson(m): 8:24am On Nov 21, 2019
FuckThaMod:
My countrymen just look at una life.. See as south africans took over the front page of this topic and insulted our lives, insulted our african giant, insulted our nation on our own very platform. What we gonna do about it? Absolutely Nothing.. We can't win them with the kind of mentality we possess.
Tommorow now igbo and yoruba go begin fight themselves, tommorow now our youths go begin praise our corrupt politicians, tommorow now politicians go loot and do anyhow while we look without fighting.
Sowore tried to help us but he is still there languishing in dss cell.
Okay o..

Their matter tire me walai

Nigerians are the reason for NIGERIA backwardness

Fela sef talk am say "if you suffer for world na your fault be that” observe the mentality of a Nigerian

Nigerians grumble about how we suck at soccer but then when NPL is on Nigerians, they be like mtchew EPL wannabe I don’t watch such

Nigerians be like I’m tired of the hardship in this country and the solution is to forge account papers and travel papers, get out of the country. Then, assume a dead person identity or contact a bride to fool authorities into granting them citizenship, after all that, they begin to wonder why the nation is so corrupt

Nigerians complain of how dirty and disgusting Nigerian environment looks. Then they slam dunk a plastic bottle in the middle of the road, then take a piss in a nearby gutter and sleep during sanitation days

Nigerians be like 70% of Nigerians live in poverty and deprivation how many people can boast of eating three square meals then NGOs/charity organizations come up and Nigerians be like SCAM!

Nigerians be like security in the country is very poor, what is government doing bla bla bla but when security announcements or programmes are on tv, they be like f*ck this sh*t I’m watching a telemundo or big brother naija

Nigerians use their upfront salary to buy a car, rent an expensive flat and get married then when money finish, they will say Nigerian standard of living sucks

When it comes to mingling in Nigeria. Yorubas hate igbos, igbos hate yorubas while Hausas hate them both. Then, later they will blame the rulers they voted for. Is there any developed countries that develop without unity? No. So, why can't we NIGERIANS be in unity? Once we are united, Nigeria is going to be developed in no time because we won't vote politicians based on tribe or anything. There would be peace in the country.

Change begins with you and me

P.S- I'm not a supporter of APC/PDP but i support what bubu said. It is when we NIGERIANS change, then the country would change

2 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:27am On Nov 21, 2019
soilsista:

This is the best News ever! They way they were so convinced that their "Bunny" would perform and we wouldn't do anything about it. Because bona they are what exactly?

Their delusion is beyond redemption grin grin grin grin

Go monate maaaaarn!!
u are the deluded cellulite devastated pile of flesh wandering about cyberspace seeking validation for your already degenerated worthless existence..

Get a real life..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by Hadampson(m): 8:36am On Nov 21, 2019
zakir007:
[color=#990000][/color]SMDH
YOU WILL HARDLY SEE AMERICANS AND AUSTRALIANS DRAGGING EACH OTHER LIKE THIS OVER TRIVIAL ISSUES WHEN THEY HAVE IMPORTANT ISSUES TO ADDRESS. WHY CAN'T WE BE CIVIL AND COMPETE HEALTHILY?

I'm telling you. Africans never cease to amaze me

1 Like

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by nairamaniac: 8:44am On Nov 21, 2019
Rextizzy:
Burna is bigger than all SA musicians, that's a fact!
But he isnt bigger than the country.

Coming from a burba boy fan.

Use ur head. Aka, didnt stand up for musicians.

He stood up for his country and his conscience.

1 Like

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by IronGalaxy: 8:46am On Nov 21, 2019
winterfell007:

I thought I schooled your xenophobic brother, IronGalaxy on that already.
The only BS you guys have against is infrastructure. But we trump you in all other indices. Your country prides herself as a rainbow nation yet she's still struggling to attain an egalitarian society for all. I guess that's why your people are so poverty-stricken and it's beginning to take a toll on them by attacking foreign successful people
An ignorant Nigerian on a forum chuck-a-block with illiterates school me? grin grin what exactly did you school me about?

2 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by IronGalaxy: 8:47am On Nov 21, 2019
winterfell007:

Oh I see you are the one your xenophobes brethren have sent over here to replace IronGalaxy after we've dealt with that xenophobic fool, abi? Don't worry I'll face you squarely....
when did you deal with me since you all left before I did? Delusions seem to run in the veins of Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by IronGalaxy: 8:48am On Nov 21, 2019
Nonymine:

How do they behave?
the same way they behave all over the world

2 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by Hadampson(m): 8:48am On Nov 21, 2019
nan1:

You are a big fool shame on your self and your entire generation if you can't be patriotic keep quiet and face front

You don't really understand what prompted her to admit that. Read the thread or her comments from the beginning, maybe you will understand

Shalom
Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by IronGalaxy: 8:52am On Nov 21, 2019
Nackzy:
South Africans will soon go on extinction in the African music scene, and they don't even have one good or popular music, One music in Nigeria is better than all the musicians in South Africa, so uncivil
the usual delusions

2 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by IronGalaxy: 8:54am On Nov 21, 2019
faithscharms:
Hahahaha SA jokers of the century,you think this has any effect on Burna or Nija?the Joke is you SA and that AKA guy,burna doesn't need you guys,[b]you NEED burna,[/b]don't forget he said he donate donate the money from the concert so it won't make him any richer,and just in case you don't know Burna is a Grammy nominated artist?remind me again what AKA is?Xenophobic Ambassador,shame to AKA,shame to SA..you keep making yourself known as wicked Racist lossers.

A beg check my signature to own a house in Abuja at an unbelievable price,and not outskirts of abuja but in Abuja..sellers need urgent cash thus cheap deal. Also self contains for 140k in Lugbe Federal housing after AMAC market.
how can we need him when we clearly voted we don't? Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (38) (Reply)

Lil Wayne Thanks Donald Trump For Granting Him Presidential Pardon / Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' / Kizz Daniel Shows His New Girlfriend, His Female Fan, Amarachi Goes Emotional

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.