Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,311 members, 7,900,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 03:43 PM

Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates Goodluck Jonathan On His 62nd Birthday - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates Goodluck Jonathan On His 62nd Birthday (277 Views)

Goodluck Esegi Beaten To Death By Police In Bayelsa (Graphic Photo) / Godwin Goodluck, Missing 4-Year-Old Boy: Have You Seen Him? / Lady Scams Man Of N4M With Promise Of Getting Him Job With Goodluck Jonathan.PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates Goodluck Jonathan On His 62nd Birthday by zainam: 2:38pm On Nov 20, 2019
Former aviation minister, Femi Fani-Kayode celebrates ex president, Goodluck Jonathan on his 62nd birthday. He wrote;

Happy birthday to President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, a profoundly good man, a kindhearted and selfless leader, a man of peace and compassion and a man that history has already vindicated.
You have been as constant as the northern star in all your endeavours, in standing for decency and truth and in refusing to react to the vile provocations and insults of your numerous detractors .
You sir are the quintessential gentleman: considerate, restrained, calm even in stormy waters, faithful to the cause of justice, freedom and our nation, inspirational and exemplary in all your ways, kind to a fault and confident and focused about the future of our people.
You still have so much to offer Nigeria and I know that you will still play a key role sometime in the future. I am proud to be associated with you, I regard you as my leader and I count you as one of my most trusted and loyal brothers and friends.

God bless you now and always and may He grant you many more years of peace, health, joy and wealth.
From generation to generation your name shall be celebrated and history and posterity shall be kind to you.

Your star shall never dim and your legacy shall remain as solid as the rock of Gibralter far into the distant future.
Thank you for giving us hope, courage and strength. Thank you for your constant concern, love, compassion and kindness.
Happy birthday Mr. President. Have a wonderful day.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B5Fc9dlndJN

https://www.iszzyblog.com/2019/11/femi-fani-kayode-celebrates-goodluck.html

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates Goodluck Jonathan On His 62nd Birthday by zainam: 2:38pm On Nov 20, 2019
sad

(1) (Reply)

Nin Officials At Uch Ibadan / Agent Wahab Alias Adah Ochili Salim Is A Scammer / OAU Professor Shot Dead By Gunmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.