Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,356 members, 7,947,576 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 12:20 AM

Jennifer Aniston Broke A Guinness World Record For The Fastest Account To Reach - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jennifer Aniston Broke A Guinness World Record For The Fastest Account To Reach (1459 Views)

Jennifer Aniston Voted Best Hard Nipples Of Hollwood. / Jennifer Aniston And Courteney Cox Have A Glam Friends Reunion / Jennifer Aniston On Brad Pitt After Split From New Husband, Justin Theroux (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jennifer Aniston Broke A Guinness World Record For The Fastest Account To Reach by stevespack(m): 8:50pm On Nov 20, 2019
In case you happen to live under literally the biggest rock ever, Jennifer Aniston finally joined Instagram last month.

And I would be lying if I said I didn't hit "follow" immediately and obnoxiously scream "OMG!!" into my phone.
I have seriously never been so excited to hit the "follow" button for anyone. But apparently, the rest of the world can relate consdiering majoirty of it is also following her on the leading social media site.
When Jen made her debut post on October 15 (which featured a reunion photo of her with herFriends!) the platform literally crashed because her page was getting too much traffic.
Ok, that's when you know you're that famous.
Instagram wouldn't let anyone follow her for about an hour and fans were, naturally, very upset. However, the site eventually calmed down and the "follows" continued to quickly, and I mean quickly, come in.
Jen doesn't have that many followers when you look at others in the game (@ the Kardashians), but considering the fact that she has only been on the social network for a little over a month, well, it's truly insane.
So insane, that she literally broke a Guinness World Record for the fastest account to reach one million followers in less than 6 hours https://www.findselfesteem.com/2019/11/jennifer-aniston-broke-guinness-world.html?m=1

Re: Jennifer Aniston Broke A Guinness World Record For The Fastest Account To Reach by healthserve(m): 8:57pm On Nov 20, 2019
There's something about Jenifer Aniston we'll all never recover from, that smile. Oh my world. Its to die for.

What an alluring smile! Ive never recovered from the impulsive shockwaves that smile sent me and still does each time I look at her pic.

More success. Team Positive Vibes

3 Likes

Re: Jennifer Aniston Broke A Guinness World Record For The Fastest Account To Reach by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:26pm On Nov 20, 2019
She is one of my favorite actresses.

I like her.
healthserve:
There's something about Jenifer Aniston we'll all never recover from, that smile. Oh my world. Its to die for.

What an alluring smile! Ive never recovered from the impulsive shockwaves that smile sent me and still does each time I look at her pic.

More success. Team Positive Vibes

She is hollywood's sweetheart.
Re: Jennifer Aniston Broke A Guinness World Record For The Fastest Account To Reach by healthserve(m): 10:32pm On Nov 20, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:
She is one of my favorite actresses.

I like her.

She is hollywood's sweetheart.

Yeep yep. Baby lawyer. Hope boys have started reducing your studies time sha
Re: Jennifer Aniston Broke A Guinness World Record For The Fastest Account To Reach by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:33pm On Nov 20, 2019
healthserve:

Yeep yep. Baby lawyer. Hope boys have started reducing your studies time sha

Nope I am a good student cool. No time for boys grin
Re: Jennifer Aniston Broke A Guinness World Record For The Fastest Account To Reach by healthserve(m): 10:35pm On Nov 20, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

Nope I am a good student cool. No time for boys grin

Start loosening up o. I told you this last year

Hian. I didn't like the soberness I saw in the various law offices I've visited so far 2019. If not that an oldie went along with me ( and kept dragging me up and down showing me as her god-son with much pride) I'd have done plenty stub DAT day wink
Re: Jennifer Aniston Broke A Guinness World Record For The Fastest Account To Reach by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:45pm On Nov 20, 2019
healthserve:

Start loosening up o. I told you this last year

Hian. I didn't like the soberness I saw in the various law offices I've visited so far 2019. If not that an oldie went along with me ( and kept dragging me up and down showing me as her god-son with much pride) I'd have done plenty stub DAT day wink

Thanks for the advice cheesy kiss I don hear
Re: Jennifer Aniston Broke A Guinness World Record For The Fastest Account To Reach by healthserve(m): 10:47pm On Nov 20, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

Thanks for the advice cheesy kiss I don hear

You may start with an e-bf to mentally fvck your mind wen the books ain't entering.. lipsrsealed
Re: Jennifer Aniston Broke A Guinness World Record For The Fastest Account To Reach by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:51pm On Nov 20, 2019
healthserve:

You may start with an e-bf to mentally fvck your mind wen the books ain't entering.. lipsrsealed

Ok wink lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Jennifer Aniston Broke A Guinness World Record For The Fastest Account To Reach by healthserve(m): 10:52pm On Nov 20, 2019
Re: Jennifer Aniston Broke A Guinness World Record For The Fastest Account To Reach by stevespack(m): 3:26pm On Nov 22, 2019
Nice one

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy And Uforo Ebong, Who Will Win The 2020 Grammy,can Nigeria Get 2 Gramm / Burna Covers Denmark Newspaper / Davido Rips African American Woman Into Pieces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.