Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,252 members, 7,974,194 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 05:58 PM

Life Is Super - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Life Is Super (177 Views)

Help!! My Life Is Being Destroyed By Drug Addition. / Life Is Super With STC30 See How / A Lady Is Super Excited As She's Given A Bed In Isolation Centre (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Life Is Super by Auwalteekay1(m): 12:50am On Nov 21, 2019
*Functions of Stc30 to the Body*

�Restores
�Rejuvenates
�Replaces &
�Replicates
human body normal cells and increases the number of circulating Adult Stem cells in our body.

That's why it is called a miraculous product. *Inspired by Nature and Realized by Science* *Time for Health Restoration the Natural Way.*

❗Say no to Operations

❗Say no to Amputations

❗Say no to Chemotherapy

❗Say no to Kidney dialysis

❗Say no to Insulin Injection

With *STC30����* your health is sure

Contact ....... +2347084902347 To Order Now!
Re: Life Is Super by Auwalteekay1(m): 12:34pm On Nov 22, 2019
SuperLife ���
*Testimony on Athritis, Restored eyesight and Hearing, Sleep &.....*

[2/20, 21:19] ‪My mother had *severe arthritis* and could not make any movement . she would cry the whole night and this stressed me so much as l failed to get enough sleep also because of her cries. I then followed a link (on stemcells). My sister bought a pack she just wanted to beautify her skin and l took 5 satchets for my mother. This is what happened after 5 days:‬‬

� my mother stopped crying and could sleep peacefully.
�she could move her legs and go to the toilet at ease
�she was becoming visually impaired but she could *see clearly*
�she had hearing loss but we could talk without shouting. Her *hearing was restored.* Now we can talk to her on the phone, previously somebody would talk to us on her behalf, she could not hear anything pafon.

I then bought a box for her and gave her twice a day. After 7 days she went back to the rural area by bus.
She also had *Bp and heart problem* but now all cleared no more palpitations. Now l just buy stc30 for her and there is great improvement daily. Her Dr wants to try stc30 on others as well.

After my mother was relieved l then joined this business and l am enjoying both good health and super wealth. Life is super

[2/20, 21:20] ‪+27 61���gout and arthritis are in the same category of health issues‬‬

[2/21, 04:01] ambrose: Thank you for sharing.contact me for free consultation via +2347084902347

(1) (Reply)

Reduce Fats By Undergoing Venus Legacy Treatment / Nigeria Healthcare System Is Broken, Says Medical Practitioner / How Does Herbal Enema Play A Role In Treating Chronic Prostatitis?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.