Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,632 members, 7,944,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 08:18 AM

Jesu Jooh By Mr Charlly - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Jesu Jooh By Mr Charlly (264 Views)

Lyrics And Free Mp3 Download - Jesu My Love (Lawrence Oyor) / Download Polongo Jesu score music – Yoruba score / Instrumental: Victor Ad – Wetin We Gain (prod By Mr Lekki) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jesu Jooh By Mr Charlly by goldenhitsmedia: 3:53am On Nov 21, 2019
Born singer Mr charlly aka GraceboyYagayagaa the boss of Graceboyz_ent after the promo of the hit banger last few month call #Bless_Me Sapally .which motivate every listener and the fans favourite song of the years now coming up with another inspirational and lyrically prayer song.. (JESU JOO) Listing to this song will motivate your hustle in anything you are doing in life is turn by turn. The song talks about believe endure faith and be sure of your self that one day everything will going to be alright... Listing
.. To no mr charlly better
Instagram @mr_charlly
Fb,, MrCharlly_ yagayagaa

DOWNLOAD HERE
https://goldenhitzone..com/2019/11/music-mr-charlly-jesu-jooh.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Kweku Smoke – Worldstar (shatta Wale Diss) / Dremo – Chairman Mp3 Download Prod. By Benjamz / Holy Man & The Apostles Ft. Naomi Classik – Oh Lord How I Love You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.