Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,584 members, 7,951,446 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 04:07 PM

Record Breaking: Lebron James Sets NBA Triple-double Record - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Record Breaking: Lebron James Sets NBA Triple-double Record (285 Views)

Lebron James Sets Professional Boundaries With Son Bronny At Lakers / Basketball Superstar Lebron James Lashes Trump For Dividing America / 2018 NBA Finals: Warriors Sweeps LeBron James Cavaliers For 2nd Straight Title (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Record Breaking: Lebron James Sets NBA Triple-double Record by olowo16g(m): 6:43am On Nov 21, 2019
LeBron James became the first player in NBA history to score a triple-double against every team in the league as his LA Lakers side beat the Oklahoma City Thunder 112-107.

James registered 25 points, 11 rebounds and 10 assists in the win, for his 86th career triple-double.

"I really don't know what to think about it to be honest," said 34-year-old James.

"But it's a pretty cool stat and I'm glad it happened."

The victory kept the Lakers top of the Western Conference with 12 wins and two losses.

"My team-mates have made shots for me throughout my career; coaches have put me in a position to be successful," added James.

"Hopefully in all those triple-doubles I've got a winning record because that's what's most important."

Russell Westbrook, of the Houston Rockets, is close behind James with triple-doubles against 29 of the league's 30 teams.

Meanwhile, an injury-hit Golden State Warriors, beaten to the NBA title by Toronto Raptors last season, ended a run of seven defeats with a 114-95 win over the Memphis Grizzlies.

It left them with a record of three wins and 12 losses this season and they remain bottom of the Western Conference.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/basketball/50485751

(1) (Reply)

Joao Felix Has Been Named As The 2019 Golden Boy / Let's Solemnly Pray For Anthony Joshua / ‘I Was Bittered Seeing Cristiano Ronaldo In Same Level With Me' Messi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.