Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,499 members, 7,904,907 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 09:22 PM

Pre-wedding Photos Of A Physically Challenge Nairalander And His Lovely Bride - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Physically Challenge Nairalander And His Lovely Bride (1115 Views)

Beautiful Bride's Wedding To A Physically Challenged Groom (Photos) / Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride / Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre-wedding Photos Of A Physically Challenge Nairalander And His Lovely Bride by 1000LIKES(m): 8:04am On Nov 21, 2019
God is the maker of all things, some came and left, when the right one came she saw the best in him irrespective of his financial and physical status.
People believe no love without money, but in their case love comes first money come later.
Below are some of the pre-wedding photographs shared between Mercy and Moses to celebrate their forthcoming wedding.

Please be our guest 4th and 7th Dec, 2019. @Devine Mercy Hall by DSC Flyover Igbiki layout, Udu Road, Warri, Delta State.
For more info call: 08060715280.
Thanks and remain blessed.

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Physically Challenge Nairalander And His Lovely Bride by 1000LIKES(m): 8:07am On Nov 21, 2019
More photos

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Physically Challenge Nairalander And His Lovely Bride by Jasen1(m): 8:11am On Nov 21, 2019
HML to you
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Physically Challenge Nairalander And His Lovely Bride by memories1(f): 8:13am On Nov 21, 2019
May God bless and prosper your home.

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Physically Challenge Nairalander And His Lovely Bride by benhope222: 8:22am On Nov 21, 2019
Trust me that guy or his family are very rich , leave too much talk girls and money ..
All this physical challenge men Dem Sabi Bleep ooo no pity them reach that side .. one I Know from my village get like 5 Children. and Dem dey get long dick

4 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Physically Challenge Nairalander And His Lovely Bride by uchman(m): 8:59am On Nov 21, 2019
benhope222:
Trust me that guy or his family are very rich , leave too much talk girls and money ..
All this physical challenge men Dem Sabi Bleep ooo no pity them reach that side .. one I Know from my village get like 5 Children. and Dem dey get long dick

Who asked you for this your narrative essay...

Happy married life bro...

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Physically Challenge Nairalander And His Lovely Bride by partnerbizn5(m): 9:03am On Nov 21, 2019
I so much admire the lady.
So touching and lovely. It's not going to be easy..
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Physically Challenge Nairalander And His Lovely Bride by colorsofrainbow: 9:04am On Nov 21, 2019
the girl don see free sauce..
Like someone up there said,it's either the guy or his family get d mulla wella

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Physically Challenge Nairalander And His Lovely Bride by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 21, 2019
Congratulations nd happy married life to you guys!!
May God strengthen your union!!
The next wonderful news will be bouncing triplets like ayefele grin grin
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Physically Challenge Nairalander And His Lovely Bride by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 21, 2019
benhope222:
Amebo see as you dey download essay wey nobody send you

You lack respect
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Physically Challenge Nairalander And His Lovely Bride by obiekunie2: 9:14am On Nov 21, 2019
i honestly cant place my fingers on it - i mean what motivated them.

cause from all indications the girl doesnt look like those type - u knw what i mean.

so maybe the guy is just so fukn lucky or both of them are just so fukn lucky.

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Physically Challenge Nairalander And His Lovely Bride by Riele(f): 9:39am On Nov 21, 2019
Aww .So lovely .

Let me be honest , I love being friends with physically challenged people but can't think of a relationship with them.

God help me!
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Physically Challenge Nairalander And His Lovely Bride by potbelly(m): 11:08am On Nov 21, 2019
Correct guy... cool
He shared address make we come lem... grin cheesy
Congrats sir... God bless your union...
p.s which resort is that?

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Physically Challenge Nairalander And His Lovely Bride by PapaNnamdi: 11:12am On Nov 21, 2019
Riele:
Aww .So lovely .

Let me be honest , I love being friends with physically challenged people but can't think of a relationship with them.

God help me!

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Physically Challenge Nairalander And His Lovely Bride by PapaNnamdi: 11:14am On Nov 21, 2019
obiekunie2:
i honestly cant place my fingers on it - i mean what motivated them.

cause from all indications the girl doesnt look like those type - u knw what i mean.

so maybe the guy is just so fukn lucky or both of them are just so fukn lucky.

there is nothing like luck there, girls no de take eye see money,

the guy is from a wealthy home,

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Physically Challenge Nairalander And His Lovely Bride by Blessings4me(m): 11:20am On Nov 21, 2019
It pays to find true love.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Physically Challenge Nairalander And His Lovely Bride by SweetPreeq(m): 11:24am On Nov 21, 2019
Hml to them.

#MeMo grin

(1) (Reply)

SHARE The Craziest Things You Did In 2019 / Disrespect in Relationship / Please How Do I Deal With An Unapologetic G.F

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.