Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:23 PM

The Untold Life Of A Single Mother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Untold Life Of A Single Mother (337 Views)

My Experience With A Single Mother I wanted to marry. / Adetoro Adeyemi, Single Mother Deleted Her Child's Pics While Searching For Love / Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Untold Life Of A Single Mother by Allsingles: 11:26am On Nov 21, 2019
Most folks, especially Nigerian men, do feel they are doing women favor when they marry them as single mothers, but it's a paradox and a social myth that must be educated.
In my research as a counselor, I have discovered that 90% of single mothers are BEST wives in the marriage market when we go to buy.
Firstly, why do women become single mothers?
Some are DELIBERATE; some are TRAGEDIES (widows) while some are MISTAKES. So if you happen to like a single mother, investigate her motive before you configure the drivers of your feelings. If it's deliberate because she doesn't want to marry a man, you can just date her and walk away; but if it was a MISTAKE OF TRAGEDY, trust me she can be the best WIFE you can ever think of.

1) Single mothers that made mistakes do bring total SUBMISSION to the table of marriage once they know that the man is honest and sincere, because they will see marriage as a classroom where they must correct the mistakes the made in the past.

2) If you want to WIN her, love her child first, and you will see that she will LOVE you with her last breath and blood.
3) Don't forget that as a woman that has put to BED before, there's 85% assurance that she will conceive without toiling from one prayer house to the other to conceive; the baby is evidence of her fruitfulness.

4) Single Mums treat their husbands as LORDS for the sacrifices they make, and easily forgive them no matter the gravity of what they err.
5) If you marry her, do not discriminate the child in your children's budget; see them as equals so you don't sprout the seed of jealousy.

6) If she is a single mum as a widow you may not have problem but if the child's father is alive, both of you should have an agreement from the beginning on welfare and information management. Don't deny the father access to his child but put a password before he can have access to your wife; it implies the gateway should be defined while you monitor the parameters; trust me, the child will grow up to love you as the man that made his/her mother happy more than the biological father.

7) Ensure the child is in the same school with your kids, if not that child's educational setbacks will influence your kids negatively when they play together. If the father supports good, but if he does not be ready to train the....https://allsinglesandmarried..com/2019/11/the-untold-life-of-single-mothers.html
Re: The Untold Life Of A Single Mother by Goldensword: 1:05pm On Nov 21, 2019
Been a single mum, doesn't make a woman automatic good wife material, been good all depend on her temperament, disposition, and up bringing. As for me single mum is a no for me, i have dated and still technically dating one now, but marriage with a single mum is not feasible for me.

(1) (Reply)

Women Did this, Woman Did that!!! / Your partner might be the problem of the relationship / Advice Needed Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.