Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,534 members, 7,921,021 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 04:19 PM

Women: What Will You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women: What Will You Do? (1062 Views)

Women What Else Could You Ask For In A Man / Women, What Do Men Do That Turn You Off? / Lady Teaches Nigerian Women What To Do To Anal Sex Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women: What Will You Do? by lukui: 12:04pm On Nov 21, 2019
A young blind man, John, visited his choir mistress, Chioma, at home and met her bathing. After taking her bath, she went straight to open the door for him while she was still naked since he is blind and couldn’t see. She ushered him in and helped him to reach a chair. She said, “Just give me a minute brother John so I could pick up something from the other room”. She then went inside the bathroom and grabbed a shaving stick. She went back to the parlor and sat directly opposite John while still stark naked, she spread her legs wide open and started to shave her pubic hair.
After some time, she started a conversation with John. She said, “Brother John, what brings you here? Hope everything is okay?” John replied, “Yes Sister Chioma, all is fine. I just came to tell you that I have done the eye surgery you recommended and I can see very clearly now”.

If you were the woman, what will you do? grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women: What Will You Do? by IceColdVeins(m): 12:48pm On Nov 21, 2019
This your story ehnnn...

Re: Women: What Will You Do? by Edyice: 1:24pm On Nov 21, 2019
oyinda1599 how far our discussion
Re: Women: What Will You Do? by oyinda1599(f): 2:04pm On Nov 21, 2019
Edyice:
oyinda1599 how far our discussion
Trust me I don't like it big, so let's end it there.
Re: Women: What Will You Do? by Edyice: 2:10pm On Nov 21, 2019
oyinda1599:

So shooting my shot now is a crime
Re: Women: What Will You Do? by oyinda1599(f): 2:18pm On Nov 21, 2019
Edyice:

So shooting my shot now is a crime

Says who?
Re: Women: What Will You Do? by OLUWABIG(m): 3:57pm On Nov 21, 2019
oyinda1599:

Omo your yansh no be here oo
But the bwess though
Nothing much is wrong with it until you wan breast feed ya pikins
Re: Women: What Will You Do? by oyinda1599(f): 8:15pm On Nov 21, 2019
OLUWABIG:

Omo your yansh no be here oo
But the bwess though
Nothing much is wrong with it until you wan breast feed ya pikins
Okay.
Re: Women: What Will You Do? by OLUWABIG(m): 8:30pm On Nov 21, 2019
oyinda1599:
Okay.

No offence pls
Re: Women: What Will You Do? by oyinda1599(f): 9:07pm On Nov 21, 2019
OLUWABIG:

No offence pls
Sure, no problem.
Re: Women: What Will You Do? by OLUWABIG(m): 9:11pm On Nov 21, 2019
[quote author=oyinda1599 post=84248499] grin
Re: Women: What Will You Do? by oyinda1599(f): 10:06pm On Nov 21, 2019
OLUWABIG:

can i chat you privately ?
No you can't.
Re: Women: What Will You Do? by J4JUVENTUS(m): 1:51pm On Nov 23, 2019
lukui:
A young blind man, John, visited his choir mistress, Chioma, at home and met her bathing. After taking her bath, she went straight to open the door for him while she was still naked since he is blind and couldn’t see. She ushered him in and helped him to reach a chair. She said, “Just give me a minute brother John so I could pick up something from the other room”. She then went inside the bathroom and grabbed a shaving stick. She went back to the parlor and sat directly opposite John while still stark naked, she spread her legs wide open and started to shave her pubic hair.
After some time, she started a conversation with John. She said, “Brother John, what brings you here? Hope everything is okay?” John replied, “Yes Sister Chioma, all is fine. I just came to tell you that I have done the eye surgery you recommended and I can see very clearly now”.

If you were the woman, what will you do? grin
grin I sent you a pm ..please check
Re: Women: What Will You Do? by IamPlato(m): 2:11pm On Nov 23, 2019
Anytime I Hear This Story I Just Laugh... If I Were Brother John, I Will Never Say Such.
Re: Women: What Will You Do? by Martinez39(m): 2:13pm On Nov 23, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Women: What Will You Do? by liberalchick(f): 2:34pm On Nov 23, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Tacha Fan Slams Actress Angela Okorie, Calls Her A Lesbian / 99.9% Of Male Nairalanders Are Ridiculously Immature. / Why Do Ethiopians Marry Black People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.