Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,738 members, 7,875,852 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:19 PM

Emtee Uncovers 2020 Task – “new Music, New Point Of View” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emtee Uncovers 2020 Task – “new Music, New Point Of View” (185 Views)

Lyta Biography And Networth | Marlian Music New Artist / Rema Goes Global As He Becomes The Face Of Apple Music’s ‘new Music Daily’ / Popular South African Rappeer, Emtee Welcomes Second Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Emtee Uncovers 2020 Task – “new Music, New Point Of View” by Deborahjohn(f): 1:04pm On Nov 21, 2019

Emtee is set to develop his music profession to a superior space, as he uncovered his 2020 undertaking.

Addressing the DRUM, the rapper says he’s taking a shot at “new music, new point of view” which he would acquaint his fans with, towards the year’s end.

“It will be diverse in light of the fact that I have opportunity of inventiveness now, the right to speak freely of discourse.”

“I’ll be addressing significant subjects which I’ve for the longest time been itching to address just as the fun ones.”

https://notjustafrica.com/entertainmnet/emtee-uncovers-2020-task-new-music-new-point-view/

(1) (Reply)

Davido – One Thing / Naijmedia.com / Nigeria Celebrity News Thread / Few Things To Know About The US Election​

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.