Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,939 members, 7,890,092 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:10 AM

How Mourinho Had Earlier Explained Where Pochettino Went Wrong With Tottenham - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How Mourinho Had Earlier Explained Where Pochettino Went Wrong With Tottenham (724 Views)

Haaland Has Finally Made A Choice! He Explained Where He Will Go! It Will Be Re / How Mourinho's Prediction About Barcelona 11 Years Ago Is Coming True / ‘She has slept with everyone at Inter, AC Milan’ – How Mourinho made Ozil dump g (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Mourinho Had Earlier Explained Where Pochettino Went Wrong With Tottenham by whizpet: 2:14pm On Nov 21, 2019
The former Chelsea and Manchester United boss, Jose Mourinho who recently replaced the Spurs manager, Mauricio Pochettino said the former Tottenham manager team lacks chemistry.

He said this during an interview with Sky Sport in September.

Mourinho added that after some few players were given contract (increasing their pay), some were left out which affected Pochettino.

He said says that some players have been distracted following that run.

He said, “Maybe, this season they are not having that kind of chemistry that I felt that they had in the team. I don’t know if I’m right, of course,” he told Sky Sports in September.

“I always felt that Spurs in the last years, of course, they were not buying or not buying a lot, but they were doing something that for me is even more important which is to keep all the good players that they have.

“Somehow, with Mauricio, with Mr [Daniel] Levy, with everything around the club, they persuade the players to stay and to stay happy. That was my feeling… perfect chemistry.

“They managed to give some new contracts to Harry Kane and to other players and they....

Read more at: http:///s78e5b976191120en_ng

(1) (Reply)

Finally!!! Ronaldo Reacts To Messi Ballon D’or Win, Shades Van Dijk / Coronavirus: Chelsea Loanee Victor Moses Evicted From Hotel In Milan / BREAKING NEWS: French League 1 Season Cancelled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.