Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,532 members, 7,921,014 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 04:10 PM

"Jumuah Funny Memes": 10 Types Of People You Would Meet In The Mosque On Fridays - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / "Jumuah Funny Memes": 10 Types Of People You Would Meet In The Mosque On Fridays (30887 Views)

When Eid Coincides With Jumuah / What's Your Say About This Notice in the Mosque (photo) / In The Mosque This Morning, After Morning Prayers, Something Happened. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Jumuah Funny Memes": 10 Types Of People You Would Meet In The Mosque On Fridays by eddy42(m): 7:08pm On Nov 22, 2019
Nawa oo, must you guys comment on Muslim Threads ?
Re: "Jumuah Funny Memes": 10 Types Of People You Would Meet In The Mosque On Fridays by Aboki99(m): 7:25pm On Nov 22, 2019
Continue to wallow in your ignorance, I have actually now confirmed your crass lack of the most rudimentary knowledge of the a hadith and its chains of narration! Get ur self first educated about the basics of ahadith before I build on the basics.

TheExecutioner:
The Sunnah contains the words, actions and history of muhammad, while the koran contains the words of allah.

The isnad or chain of narration comes from
Abū ʾUmāma or Suday ibn `Ajlan ibn Wahb or Abu Umama al-Bahili who was a companion (Sahaba) of muhammad.

He was with Ali in the Battle of Siffin, and later settled in Syria. Some 250 hadiths are related from him by Bukhari and Sahih Muslim. He was the last of muhammad's companions to die in Syria.

Re: "Jumuah Funny Memes": 10 Types Of People You Would Meet In The Mosque On Fridays by hajidel: 8:01pm On Nov 22, 2019
saddler:
sad

Did you intentionally forgot to include those strapped in explosives and ready to meet 77 virgins?

Those ones you’re refereeing to are people defending their lands and properties rightfully belonging to them. Whether Muslims or not. Can you imagine someone attacks your home for no reason and takes control and advantage over you, your family and properties? What would you do? Naturally defend yourself by any means necessary.
Re: "Jumuah Funny Memes": 10 Types Of People You Would Meet In The Mosque On Fridays by necromancer(m): 8:39pm On Nov 22, 2019
The guy that posted the fabricated Hadith is actually a joker

That Hadith can't stand the scrutiny of Scholar of Hadith and how they reference the said Hadith is actually funny.

You should have give him an assignment by telling him to bring the difference between Hasan Hadith,sahih Hadith,daif Hadith,mowduhu Hadith and many more and bring the scholar who uses that term.

They wallow in ignorance and attempted to delve in to what Scholar spent most of their lifetime on and attempt to rubbish this blessed religion.

The Hadith he brings are the word of orientalist,I would have give him many voluminous books that refute those fabricated Hadith he quoted but he is ignorance of Arabic

If you actually know how reference of Hadith work..you will not find those Hadith in Ibn majah..it was just purely fabricated to satisfy their desire and attempt to paint Islam in bad light

Hadith that talk about Huru-ayn are mostly in tirmidhi and Bukhari with entirely different wording from what they translated with their hatred

Indeed Alllah preserve his religion with Arabic..
Re: "Jumuah Funny Memes": 10 Types Of People You Would Meet In The Mosque On Fridays by TheExecutioner: 8:49pm On Nov 22, 2019
[img]https://images./5HLHfjyshS00wMLVHFMR6j.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./48R3UAqQDckEmdGqq9ArJH.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./3SWEDoBh7nup165tyeNUgN.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./2Jza1x4siN3yX1wXMKF5M4.jpg[/img]

Aboki99:
Continue to wallow in your ignorance, I have actually now confirmed your crass lack of the most rudimentary knowledge of the a hadith and its chains of narration! Get ur self first educated about the basics of ahadith before I build on the basics.

Re: "Jumuah Funny Memes": 10 Types Of People You Would Meet In The Mosque On Fridays by Khaleell001(m): 8:57pm On Nov 22, 2019
TheExecutioner:
Isnaad means "chain of narration". The narration began with Abū ʾUmāma and it is graded "Hasan" in the Hadith collection of Ibn Majah.

Whether you like it or not, it was your prophet who spoke those words.

You think with your half baked, no baked knowledge of Islām you are making any sense?
Should I even say your copy and paste "knowledge " you think you can make sense to me?

Keep regurgitating that nonsense up there like a baldy programmed robot and see if anyone will take you serious.

1 Like

Re: "Jumuah Funny Memes": 10 Types Of People You Would Meet In The Mosque On Fridays by TheExecutioner: 9:03pm On Nov 22, 2019
[img]https://images./3m2aRqgVSOp9I7CMRJnycX.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./33a7QGr6Q2qmwvAFrKXLwU.jpg[/img]

Khaleell001:

you think. with your half baked, no bakes knowledge of Islām.
should I even say copy and paste "knowledge " you think you can make sense to me?

Keep regurgitating that nonsense up there like a baldy programmed robot and see if anyone will take you serious.
Re: "Jumuah Funny Memes": 10 Types Of People You Would Meet In The Mosque On Fridays by Crayfish09: 9:37pm On Nov 22, 2019
Aboki99:
Please could you kindly quote the chap and verses on the 77 or whatever virgins or are you here to advertise your ignorance on one of world's great religions?

Please dont mind those interbred bastards. Their religion is fake so thy come to Insult Islam inorder to feel better
Re: "Jumuah Funny Memes": 10 Types Of People You Would Meet In The Mosque On Fridays by plantist: 4:20pm On Nov 24, 2019
saddler:
sad

Did you intentionally forgot to include those strapped in explosives and ready to meet 77 virgins?

It's really beyond me how a graduate would type verb in the past tense after 'did'. It is the height of profligacy (a waste of funds on graduate without a fruitful result). To those who liked your comments, you have written something sensible. We all know Muslims have a population of approximately 2billion. If more than 99% of this population have never been involved in suicide bombing and other activities related to it, how then did we come up with that unfounded allegation of suicide bombing being major a doctrine? In fact, it is forbidden in Islam to commit suicide and whoever does that is bound for hell.
But our bigotry won't avail us the opportunity to open our minds to independent thoughts. People think for us and we follow that line of thoughts to ruination.
Re: "Jumuah Funny Memes": 10 Types Of People You Would Meet In The Mosque On Fridays by AFRlCA: 7:11am On Nov 25, 2019
Roozzaay:

No, it is fools of your type that do promote division and incites religious related violence/war. And just like the other guys had suggested, you need to work on your english.

This Muhammadian just grow up, your English is bad and you're reminding another' at the same time.

This is why Muslims or Muhammedians never accept there is problem with Islam that made it breeds terrorists all over the world.

Go to Google and type ''Terrorists'' then click images, na only Muslims you go dey see
Meanwhile Islam is ''Peace'' just as the Slogan of Bornu State is ''Home Of Peace"".

Hahaha! Muslims are Irony
Re: "Jumuah Funny Memes": 10 Types Of People You Would Meet In The Mosque On Fridays by AFRlCA: 7:14am On Nov 25, 2019
Damjoy:

Says someone whose speaks in a foul and wrong manner... Perfect your grammatical blunders first...

Jumuatun Mufeedah

At least I'm better than Prophet Muhammad who don't speak or understand ENGLISH
Re: "Jumuah Funny Memes": 10 Types Of People You Would Meet In The Mosque On Fridays by Damjoy(m): 7:49am On Nov 25, 2019
AFRlCA:

At least I'm better than Prophet Muhammad who don't speak or understand ENGLISH

Try to be better than yourself... I hope you understand, because if you still not understand, it means you are hopeless
Re: "Jumuah Funny Memes": 10 Types Of People You Would Meet In The Mosque On Fridays by saddler: 9:57am On Dec 13, 2019
plantist:

It's really beyond me how a graduate would type verb in the past tense after 'did'. It is the height of profligacy ( a waste of funds on graduate without a fruitful result ). To those who liked your comments, you have written something sensible. We all know Muslims have a population of approximately 2billion. If more than 99% of this population have never been involved in suicide bombing and other activities related to it, how then did we come up with that unfounded allegation of suicide bombing being major a doctrine? In fact, it is forbidden in Islam to commit suicide and whoever does that is bound for hell.
But our bigotry won't avail us the opportunity to open our minds to independent thoughts. People think for us and we follow that line of thoughts to ruination.

Mr Professor of grammar.
Remove the log in your eyes before pointing to the sand in another man's eyes.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Muslim Woman Marrying A Christian Man / Can One Have Intercourse During Ramadan? / Persecuted At Home, Igbo Muslims Troop To North For Succour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.