Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,957 members, 7,949,271 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 02:11 AM

"I'm Turning LADIES to Chewing Stick" [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I'm Turning LADIES to Chewing Stick" [Picture] (11615 Views)

Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. / The Tooth Brush Vs Chewing Stick Debate ...continues!! / My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I'm Turning LADIES to Chewing Stick" [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:51pm On Nov 21, 2019
He said, "Joe, you are my Messiah in the woman world. Just one of your book I read , am turning Ladies to chewing stick."

This young man who made this statement came to buy one of our books called ChatDictted, but he was afraid to make payment. I was shocked, then he opened up and said he was scammed before by someone he paid 5k to sell him the book.

At this point, I was angry. I knew he wanted to follow backdoor to get our books in black market, but the black marketer scammed him. I requested for the number of the scammer to start tracing him, but he had lost it.

He requested for proof to know if we're actually he real seller and I gave him the proof. It seems this client found us through Google - if it was through Nairaland, he would have known about our integrity.

So, enough of the talk. He bought CD 1.0 for 7k and after some days, he came back to shower praises. Since I decided to do a small BF promo this month, I sent him a message. Below is the chat.

Re: "I'm Turning LADIES to Chewing Stick" [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:52pm On Nov 21, 2019

Re: "I'm Turning LADIES to Chewing Stick" [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:53pm On Nov 21, 2019

Re: "I'm Turning LADIES to Chewing Stick" [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:53pm On Nov 21, 2019

Re: "I'm Turning LADIES to Chewing Stick" [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:58pm On Nov 21, 2019

Re: "I'm Turning LADIES to Chewing Stick" [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:59pm On Nov 21, 2019
Second transaction.

Re: "I'm Turning LADIES to Chewing Stick" [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:02pm On Nov 21, 2019
And lots more transactions. Na clients wake me from sleep. I wanted to sleep for 12 hours, but the small phone was ringing - I forgot to turn it off.

Making money while in your room and investing it while still in your room is the real wealth of the internet age. If you haven't started, let this be your motivation.

1 Like

Re: "I'm Turning LADIES to Chewing Stick" [Picture] by oxiide22(m): 3:33pm On Nov 21, 2019
iLegendd:

you're extraordinary
Re: "I'm Turning LADIES to Chewing Stick" [Picture] by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:42pm On Nov 21, 2019
Turning ladies to chewing sticks undecided.

1 Like

Re: "I'm Turning LADIES to Chewing Stick" [Picture] by oxiide22(m): 3:54pm On Nov 21, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
hey
Re: "I'm Turning LADIES to Chewing Stick" [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:54pm On Nov 21, 2019
oxiide22:
you're extraordinary
Well appreciated. But, are you sure I can finish the "extra" food you added to the food "ordinary?"
Re: "I'm Turning LADIES to Chewing Stick" [Picture] by oxiide22(m): 3:55pm On Nov 21, 2019
iLegendd:

Well appreciated. But, are you sure I can finish the "extra" food you added to the food "ordinary?"
grin sure thing
Re: "I'm Turning LADIES to Chewing Stick" [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:57pm On Nov 21, 2019
LilMissFavvy:

I think he is just excited it's working and he wasn't scammed. The joy of getting women who used to ignore his chat now anticipating his reply and yearning for him to chat with them is what he described as "chewing stick."
Re: "I'm Turning LADIES to Chewing Stick" [Picture] by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:57pm On Nov 21, 2019
Halloo....
oxiide22:
hey
Re: "I'm Turning LADIES to Chewing Stick" [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:58pm On Nov 21, 2019
oxiide22:
grin sure thing

I don't eat much. #Smile
Re: "I'm Turning LADIES to Chewing Stick" [Picture] by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:58pm On Nov 21, 2019
Okay......I get it.
iLegendd:

I think he is just excited it's working and he wasn't scammed. The joy of getting women who used to ignore his chat now anticipating his reply and yearning for him to chat with them is what he described as "chewing stick."

Re: "I'm Turning LADIES to Chewing Stick" [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:00pm On Nov 21, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Okay......I get it.

I wanted to ask you if you know how to kiss, but let me just behave myself and not ask you yet.
Re: "I'm Turning LADIES to Chewing Stick" [Picture] by oxiide22(m): 4:01pm On Nov 21, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Halloo....
you're real pretty, how's you're day?
Re: "I'm Turning LADIES to Chewing Stick" [Picture] by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:03pm On Nov 21, 2019
Thanks...... My day's good. Done with work and resting.
oxiide22:
you're real pretty, how's you're day?
Re: "I'm Turning LADIES to Chewing Stick" [Picture] by oxiide22(m): 4:04pm On Nov 21, 2019
iLegendd:

I don't eat much. #Smile
you ought to be eating much
Re: "I'm Turning LADIES to Chewing Stick" [Picture] by oxiide22(m): 4:10pm On Nov 21, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Thanks...... My day's good. Done with work and resting.
Great! Same here
Re: "I'm Turning LADIES to Chewing Stick" [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:14pm On Nov 21, 2019
oxiide22:
you ought to be eating much

Peace of mind is what I eat the most. With peace of mind, all a man needs is exercise, fruits, and bole & fish. The greatest food combination on earth.

1 Like

Re: "I'm Turning LADIES to Chewing Stick" [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:24pm On Nov 21, 2019
Time for prayer. Before that, I want to show you the people to pray for. We have lots of messages like the one below.

I want someone to offer them a prayer by telling God to keep them alive and give them the money they are hoping on to come purchase our books.

The best prayer takes 1k card while the second best takes 500 card.

1 Like

Re: "I'm Turning LADIES to Chewing Stick" [Picture] by chizzypresh(f): 4:26pm On Nov 21, 2019
iLegendd eh
Re: "I'm Turning LADIES to Chewing Stick" [Picture] by oxiide22(m): 4:26pm On Nov 21, 2019
iLegendd:

Peace of mind is what I eat the most. With peace of mind, all a man needs is exercise, fruits, and bole & fish. The greatest food combination on earth.
u don turn oyinbo grin...anyway I like that. But u didn't mention pretty lasses I knw u.... grin
Re: "I'm Turning LADIES to Chewing Stick" [Picture] by sunnychibs(m): 4:27pm On Nov 21, 2019
iLegendd:
Time for prayer. Before that, I want to show you the people to pray for. We have lots of messages like the one below.

I want someone to offer them a prayer by telling God to keep them alive and give them the money they are hoping on to come purchase our books.

The best prayer takes 1k card while the second best takes 500 card.
In jesus name,amen
in the mighty name of Jesus.amen
lord i pray for you to keep customers,buyers of ilengedd's books alive and enrich them financially so that they will patronise him and solve their relationship problem,Amen.

Cc:
ilegendd
Re: "I'm Turning LADIES to Chewing Stick" [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:55pm On Nov 21, 2019
oxiide22:
u don turn oyinbo grin...anyway I like that. But u didn't mention pretty lasses I knw u.... grin

I'm a virgin.
Re: "I'm Turning LADIES to Chewing Stick" [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:56pm On Nov 21, 2019
sunnychibs:
In jesus name,amen
in the mighty name of Jesus.amen
lord i pray for you to keep customers,buyers of ilengedd's books alive and enrich them financially so that they will patronise him and solve their relationship problem,Amen.

Cc:
ilegendd

Contender. Let's wait and see if someone else will do better.
Re: "I'm Turning LADIES to Chewing Stick" [Picture] by RoyalBlak007: 4:58pm On Nov 21, 2019
Legend still around..

I'm a big fan cheesy

1 Like

Re: "I'm Turning LADIES to Chewing Stick" [Picture] by sunnychibs(m): 5:01pm On Nov 21, 2019
iLegendd:

Contender. Let's wait and see if someone else will do better.
ok sir,patiently waiting
Re: "I'm Turning LADIES to Chewing Stick" [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:04pm On Nov 21, 2019
RoyalBlak007:

Legend still around..

I'm a big fan cheesy

Only "fan?" You are missing. All my fans have been upgraded to AC. #Smile.

RoyalBlak007, the only man who wanted to chase Mr. Explorers away by exploring the unexplored.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I'm Turning LADIES to Chewing Stick" [Picture] by oxiide22(m): 5:04pm On Nov 21, 2019
iLegendd:

I'm a virgin.
lol grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Special About Big Bumbum-men / What My Gynaecology Friend Told Me About Young Sexually Active Females. / As I grow Older....The Negative Impacts Of These Acts Starts Showing Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.