Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,255 members, 7,880,955 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:55 AM

Special Spesh Shares Video Of Davido Using The Toilet-gistreload - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Special Spesh Shares Video Of Davido Using The Toilet-gistreload (404 Views)

Special Spesh Shares Davido's Toilet Video / Davido's Hypeman, Special Spesh At A Stripper's Club In Lagos. See Reactions / Photos From DJ Olu Abiodun Burial; Davido, B-Red And Special Spesh Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Special Spesh Shares Video Of Davido Using The Toilet-gistreload by uncommonmartins: 2:58pm On Nov 21, 2019
Popular hype man, Special Spesh releases a hilarious video of Davido using the toilet to celebrate him on his birthday.

The superstar whose birthday is today was put on camera by his hypeman, Special Spesh while he was in the toilet defecating.

Sharing the video on his IG page, Special Spesh wrote;

“I GAVE HIM D NAME BADDEST!!!! TODAY I WIN!!! MAD OOOOOO!!!SO FOR ALL D TIMES YOU HV POSTED NONSENSE OF ME LET ME LEAVE DIS HERE D SMELL WAS APPALLING YOU WILL SHIT AFTER HAVING #AGOODTIME!!! #HAPPYBIRTHDAYBROTHER!!!!”

See video below;https://gistreloaded.xyz/2019/11/21/special-spesh-shares-video-of-davido-using-the-toilet/

Re: Special Spesh Shares Video Of Davido Using The Toilet-gistreload by uncommonmartins: 3:02pm On Nov 21, 2019
davido has done it to him na
Re: Special Spesh Shares Video Of Davido Using The Toilet-gistreload by uncommonmartins: 3:04pm On Nov 21, 2019

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Kissing A Lady Where Does Your Hand Lead You To? / Cardi B Slam Ghana Celebrities Over Meet And Greet Fracas (video) / Why Davido Is Disappointed In His Fans And Wizkid's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.