Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,485 members, 7,937,416 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 01:52 AM

FFK: I Would Rather Die A Thousand Deaths Than Bow To Our Selfstyled Oppressors - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK: I Would Rather Die A Thousand Deaths Than Bow To Our Selfstyled Oppressors (449 Views)

Wike: I Am Not Friends With FFK, I Don't Like Fake Things (Video) / FFK: I Hereby Withdraw The Word “Stupid” That I Used On Journalist, I Regret It / FFK: I Am Glad To Hear That Obaseki Has Joined PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FFK: I Would Rather Die A Thousand Deaths Than Bow To Our Selfstyled Oppressors by TMSMedia: 3:03pm On Nov 21, 2019
IgbereTV reports that former Aviation Minister, Femi Fani Kayode has said that he would rather die a thousand deaths than bow to Nigeria's selfstyled oppressors and conquerors.

He made this statement on Twitter. He wrote:

As things stand now we are nothing but a vassal state that is in the full control & power of the Fulani & their Caliphate! I don't wish to offend anyone but let me make this abundantly clear:I would rather die a thousand deaths than bow to our selfstyled oppressors & conquerors.

I would rather go to my grave a free man than live a slave. Like others that came before me and that have spoken through the ages I say, "give me freedom or give me death".

https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1197507015834292225?s=19

http://igberetvnews.com/1152603/ffk-rather-die-thousand-deaths-bow-selfstyled-oppressors/

Re: FFK: I Would Rather Die A Thousand Deaths Than Bow To Our Selfstyled Oppressors by TMSMedia: 3:07pm On Nov 21, 2019
Re: FFK: I Would Rather Die A Thousand Deaths Than Bow To Our Selfstyled Oppressors by MiniImportation: 3:10pm On Nov 21, 2019
My younger brother pcame back from school with a homework, that read give me an example of a graduated and well dress mad man I don’t know the answer so I wrote Femi Fani Kayode with my eyes closed
Re: FFK: I Would Rather Die A Thousand Deaths Than Bow To Our Selfstyled Oppressors by gtown: 3:32pm On Nov 21, 2019
This is a man that earnestly supported a Fulani man over his 'owns' to win the just concluded 2019 election.
Indeed, Atiku was either an lgbo or Yoruba from Southern Nigeria, while the likes of Sowore were either Fulani, Hausa or Kanuri from northern Nigeria.
As for me, I am now fully convince that Fani Kayode lives on drugs.
Re: FFK: I Would Rather Die A Thousand Deaths Than Bow To Our Selfstyled Oppressors by Oblang(m): 3:48pm On Nov 21, 2019
This man just looking for attention everywhere. Who dey ask u to come bow b4 him b4..
Re: FFK: I Would Rather Die A Thousand Deaths Than Bow To Our Selfstyled Oppressors by orisa37: 4:56pm On Nov 21, 2019
TMSMedia:
IgbereTV reports that former Aviation Minister, Femi Fani Kayode has said that he would rather die a thousand deaths than bow to Nigeria's selfstyled oppressors and conquerors.

He made this statement on Twitter. He wrote:

As things stand now we are nothing but a vassal state that is in the full control & power of the Fulani & their Caliphate! I don't wish to offend anyone but let me make this abundantly clear:I would rather die a thousand deaths than bow to our selfstyled oppressors & conquerors.

I would rather go to my grave a free man than live a slave. Like others that came before me and that have spoken through the ages I say, "give me freedom or give me death".

https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1197507015834292225?s=19

http://igberetvnews.com/1152603/ffk-rather-die-thousand-deaths-bow-selfstyled-oppressors/

The Valiants only die once. Settle with ODUDUWA Kings(Ooni, Alafin, Awujale, Alake, Deji etc), Prof. Akintoye, Odumakin, Ohaneze's Scribe and the Southern Governors to work out and get full Autonomy of Police, Resources and Elections Control for our 36 Constitutional States now please.

This is the only future assured for Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Between MC OLUOMO And Tinubu's Son / Latest Boko Haram Video: 10 Year Old Boko Haram Terrorist Kills Christian Man / Nigeria's External Reserves Rise First Time In Three Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.