Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,759 members, 7,912,114 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 09:22 PM

I Went To Nigeria To Meet The Man Who Scammed Me - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Went To Nigeria To Meet The Man Who Scammed Me (354 Views)

Fraud Alert: How Clubkonnect Scammed Me / Mobilenig.net Has Scammed Me. Help! / If You Don't Watch On These 5 Things Your Life Will Be Scammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Went To Nigeria To Meet The Man Who Scammed Me by james742162(m): 4:20pm On Nov 21, 2019
An internet romance scam took an unexpected turn, writes Adaobi Tricia Nwaubani.

When Maria Grette first discovered that the 58-year-old Danish man with whom she had fallen in love was actually a 24-year-old Nigerian "419" internet scammer, the 62-year-old Swede was distraught. But, soon, her feelings changed.

"The most terrible thing was not that he had cheated me, but that he had lost his innocence," she said.

She became consumed with what she describes as "a profound need to make a difference to the people of Nigeria".

Read full story below....
https://www.flexnews.com.ng/2019/11/i-went-to-nigeria-to-meet-man-who-scammed-me.html

1 Like

Re: I Went To Nigeria To Meet The Man Who Scammed Me by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:17pm On Nov 21, 2019
arrant nonsense from deluded people...a simple phone call or just a few texts/emails in Swedish would have solved the problem...and she would have understood that the person was a fake. she should entirely blame her damn self!

btw OP, so you think we will click on that link, abi?

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Korea Chamber Of Commerce And Industry / Nigerians Share The Bravest Things They Ever Did On Facebook / Nigerian Pastor Accused Of SleepingWith Member's Wife And Daughter In US (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.