Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,040 members, 7,890,416 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:44 PM

From Nollywood To Dubai, Actress Genny Uzoma Stuns In New Beautiful Pictures - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / From Nollywood To Dubai, Actress Genny Uzoma Stuns In New Beautiful Pictures (988 Views)

The Most Beautiful Actress In Nigeria, Genny Uzoma Stuns In New Pictures / Nollywood' Most Beautiful Actress, Genny Uzoma Stuns In New Picture / Female Soldier Stuns In Leggings And Skin Tight Jeans & Crop Top (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

From Nollywood To Dubai, Actress Genny Uzoma Stuns In New Beautiful Pictures by marvelck: 3:36am On Nov 22, 2019
Beautiful Nollywood Actress Genny Uzoma Shares More Lovely Pictures From Dubai

Beautiful Nollywood actress and producer, Genny Uzoma who is currently in Dubai on vacation, has been peppeing her fans and wetting their appetite with lots of beautiful pictures from her trip to Dubai.

Checkout the new set of lovely pictures she recently posted on her Facebook page

Shared with caption

Journeyed to the Sheikh Zayed Mosque in Abu Dhabi

#tourist #vacation #gennytakesdubai #dubaitrip #entertainer #actor

Follow and see more of Actress Genny Uzoma' pictures on Instagram @gennyuzoma

Re: From Nollywood To Dubai, Actress Genny Uzoma Stuns In New Beautiful Pictures by CanadaOrBust: 3:40am On Nov 22, 2019
She looks Dubaish
Re: From Nollywood To Dubai, Actress Genny Uzoma Stuns In New Beautiful Pictures by cenaman(m): 3:43am On Nov 22, 2019
Glorified olosho in dubai.
Re: From Nollywood To Dubai, Actress Genny Uzoma Stuns In New Beautiful Pictures by Nobody: 4:01am On Nov 22, 2019
I just got the last 12 hours back after receiving this news... Thank you undecided
Re: From Nollywood To Dubai, Actress Genny Uzoma Stuns In New Beautiful Pictures by Deomovies: 6:33am On Nov 22, 2019
That's nice
Money talks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Memes For Lovers / I Charmed My Boyfriend And He Married Me I Killed His Mother Because She Hate Me / Click Here If Your Dick Is Small

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.