Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,163 members, 7,913,317 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 12:25 AM

Nigerian Police Officer Who Was Demanding For Bribe Breaks The Head Of A soldier - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Police Officer Who Was Demanding For Bribe Breaks The Head Of A soldier (739 Views)

'Man-Of-God' Police Officer Asks For Bribe While Speaking In Tongues (Video) / Policeman Caught On Camera Asking For Bribe From A Spaniard On A World Tour / Maria Adesanya: Nigerian Lady To Be Deported From UK For Bribe And False Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Police Officer Who Was Demanding For Bribe Breaks The Head Of A soldier by URblogger: 11:03am On Nov 22, 2019
Nigerian Police Officer Who Was Demanding For Bribe Breaks The Head Of A Bus Driver, Unknown To Him That The Bus driver Was A soldier, The Soldier Then Held Down The Police Officer And Called His Colleagues

Cc
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun

Re: Nigerian Police Officer Who Was Demanding For Bribe Breaks The Head Of A soldier by URblogger: 11:11am On Nov 22, 2019
Re: Nigerian Police Officer Who Was Demanding For Bribe Breaks The Head Of A soldier by sweetonugbu: 11:19am On Nov 22, 2019
Abu eat Abu money.
Re: Nigerian Police Officer Who Was Demanding For Bribe Breaks The Head Of A soldier by Skyfornia(m): 12:30pm On Nov 22, 2019
I hate all these incomplete videos

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Officer Who Was Demanding For Bribe Breaks The Head Of A soldier by shitshappen(m): 12:38pm On Nov 22, 2019
Skyfornia:
I hate all these incomplete videos

Like seriously, I was bracing for action when that soldier removed his uniform. Only for the video to cut.
Re: Nigerian Police Officer Who Was Demanding For Bribe Breaks The Head Of A soldier by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 22, 2019
Show of strength don start

(1) (Reply)

Lady Arrested After Throwing Bin Illegally At Agungi, In Court Today. PHOTOS / Tension In Akwaibom As Students Blind Fold& Beat Up Principal / Self Acclaimed Cultist Confesses: Why I Killed Four Eiye Members In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.