Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,986 members, 7,973,403 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 03:59 PM

#bbnaija Mercy Eke Signs Partnership Deal With Ciroc (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija Mercy Eke Signs Partnership Deal With Ciroc (video) (1007 Views)

Mercy Eke Signs Deal With Nigeria Brewery Limited(video) / Mercy Eke Signs Management Deal With Paul O Paul Okoye's Upfront And Personal / Wizkid Customize Ciroc Bottle, The First African Artist To Have It (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija Mercy Eke Signs Partnership Deal With Ciroc (video) by Petfadblog: 12:32pm On Nov 22, 2019
Winner of Big Brother Naija ‘Pepper Dem’ season, Mercy Eke aka Queen of Highlight has signed a partnership deal with Ciroc Vodka.
The reality star flaunted the deal on her Instagram page some moments ago, with a video, which she captioned, “In the end, stars always align and world’s collide”.
Sharing the news, Mercy wrote;
“Mercy Colada �� �
In the end, stars always align and worlds collide, welcome to #MercyXCiroc
#MercyColada �”

Mercy and Tacha keep bagging similar awards and deals, and this has triggered questions from concerned Nigerians, as to whether the duo are truly in a competition or not.
Watch the video below;
https://www.gistsfanz.com/2019/11/mercy-eke-signs-partnership-deal-with.html

1 Share

Re: #bbnaija Mercy Eke Signs Partnership Deal With Ciroc (video) by Jasen1(m): 12:35pm On Nov 22, 2019
Ohoooo I hear say ma invitation sha
Re: #bbnaija Mercy Eke Signs Partnership Deal With Ciroc (video) by sLentlover7778(m): 3:29pm On Nov 22, 2019
Mercy & Tacha. Female version of Wizkid and Davido..I think Tacha acts more like Wizkid while Mercy act more like Davido..

Likes for Mercy
Share for Tacha

Lets stop this comparison once and for all..
Re: #bbnaija Mercy Eke Signs Partnership Deal With Ciroc (video) by Nelly21: 3:40pm On Nov 22, 2019
I am happy for her. She won the prize money and is still winning outside the house yet she isn't throwing shades. Just bagging everything, big oo, small oo.

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija Mercy Eke Signs Partnership Deal With Ciroc (video) by Gbegirisoup: 3:56pm On Nov 22, 2019
sLentlover7778:
Mercy & Tacha. Female version of Wizkid and Davido..I think Tacha acts more like Wizkid while Mercy act more like Davido..

Likes for Mercy
Share for Tacha

Lets stop this comparison once and for all..

You dey mad ni? grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Bobrisky Wants Girls To Stop Dressing Sexy / Nollywood Actress Angela Okorie Shares First Clip After Gunmen Attack - Video / BBN Winner Mercy Eke's Fake IG Followers Dashes Back To 993k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.